Orthodontist & Dentist destroyed me

ASM5

ASM5

Bronze
So, After being on this site people often point out how to dentist and orthodontists destroy face structure and are evil. And man, I have had some shit happen to my mouth. When I was younger, people would say i was cute, I looked at photos and I had pretty good structure from a young age, after puberty hit I probably wouldve reached chadlite. But unfortunately I got OBLITERATED by the dentist, he took out 13 of my baby teeth, then put me on braces, I have had braces on for around 4.5 years, from 7th grade to 11th, and let me say, you can see the maxilla recession happening, year by year it gets worse. Then after that, I got a surgery because my teeth were fucked, so they cut into my gum, attached a chain to my tooth, and gradually pulled it into the right direction. They also made me wear a head gear, but my mouth would hurt so bad every night they eventually just stuck metal coils in my mouth to correct my underbite. Also, im having my wisdom teeth removed soon, so im cooked, dentists are evil🥲

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, ascension, looksseg and 6 others
My parents and orthodontist collaborated with the Jewish council to give me the most truecel side profile ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, Deleted member 32196, RoyaleWithCheese and 2 others
fawwwwwkkkkkkk

weakest link how is ur mouth so fucked that u had to get all ur teeth ripped out.

probably karma for something u did in a past life... brootal

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ASM5, zura, klimo and 1 other person
My parents and orthodontist collaborated with the Jewish council to give me the most truecel side profile ever
My side profile is only bad because of my ass maxilla. And orbitals, I might get implants tbh.

Also, does anyone know what pulling your teeth out actually does to bone structure? What areas does it specifically change?

Also, does anyone know what pulling your teeth out actually does to bone structure? What areas does it specifically change?
alveolar bone resorption

personality is more important, maybe you should work on that

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
So, After being on this site people often point out how to dentist and orthodontists destroy face structure and are evil. And man, I have had some shit happen to my mouth. When I was younger, people would say i was cute, I looked at photos and I had pretty good structure from a young age, after puberty hit I probably wouldve reached chadlite. But unfortunately I got OBLITERATED by the dentist, he took out 13 of my baby teeth, then put me on braces, I have had braces on for around 4.5 years, from 7th grade to 11th, and let me say, you can see the maxilla recession happening, year by year it gets worse. Then after that, I got a surgery because my teeth were fucked, so they cut into my gum, attached a chain to my tooth, and gradually pulled it into the right direction. They also made me wear a head gear, but my mouth would hurt so bad every night they eventually just stuck metal coils in my mouth to correct my underbite. Also, im having my wisdom teeth removed soon, so im cooked, dentists are evil🥲
I swear bro they are evil. I have had a similar experience to you i made a thread about it you can read it if you want.

• +1
Reactions: ASM5 and Youㅤ
PM me pic of ur face

• +1
Reactions: ASM5
That’s brutal bro. When I was in the third grade they decided that it would be a good idea for me to get braces despite still having baby teeth. Luckily I only had them on for a year and didn’t face any recession, but still— very money hungry of them to recommend me braces at such a young age.

jews also extracted 4 of my teeth

jews also extracted 4 of my teeth
I have had more teeth removed unnaturally, then simply just having them wiggle till they fall out im pretty sure, im definitely never giving my kids braces, unless there teeth are actually fucked.

That’s brutal bro. When I was in the third grade they decided that it would be a good idea for me to get braces despite still having baby teeth. Luckily I only had them on for a year and didn’t face any recession, but still— very money hungry of them to recommend me braces at such a young age.
Tbh if i were your parents i wouldve just waited i think

Yep they pulled out 4 healthy teeth and used rubber bands to pull my maxilla down and now I’m a bird

• JFL

At that point ask them to remove your entire head they'd do you a favor.

• JFL
I've never been to a dentist

dentist took my few teeth before puberty but im not recessed. interesting. but in your case its too much 13 teeth holy fuck nigger

thanks god i dindt let my stupid dentist give me braces at 13-14. Now i dont have the most perfect straight teeths but they are white and i have good developed maxilla

thanks god i dindt let my stupid dentist give me braces at 13-14. Now i dont have the most perfect straight teeths but they are white and i have good developed maxilla
Lucky, I should’ve waited till an adult before getting them tbh, only downside is I would have to pay, not my parents.

Lucky, I should’ve waited till an adult before getting them tbh, only downside is I would have to pay, not my parents.
im having an missing premolar since i was 16 tho but didnt affect me . the only bad thing is it will move my other teeths aswell . my only solution is braces or veeners since the gap is to small for implant

im having an missing premolar since i was 16 tho but didnt affect me . the only bad thing is it will move my other teeths aswell . my only solution is braces or veeners since the gap is to small for implant
Id get veneers

Never had braces, still subhuman

• So Sad
Always be aware of someone who wants to sell you something, many times they just try to create problems so you pay them.

I'm pretty sure braces ruined my jaw structure too, and also fucked up my lips, made them asymmetrical.

Kids shouldn't be wearing braces in their teen years. They need to fully develop, then use something like Invisalign to correct crowding etc.

I also have wisdom teeth coming in, don't plan on having them removed unless it gets unbearable.