Over for my shitty lipseal

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
I have bimaxillary protrusion which makes it so my resting position is lips apart

This means I have to pull my lower lip up to close my mouth which also flattens my chin, much like this:
350a6ac9 2b19 44c5 9130 b8a397e8877f  01

Which means I have to fraud my chin (which is decent when lips are relaxed) with a goatee.

Not planning on fixing the bimaxillary protrusion either because it would fuck up my nasolabial angle.

Anyone else?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LowTrust
I have bimaxillary protrusion which makes it so my resting position is lips apart

This means I have to pull my lower lip up to close my mouth which also flattens my chin, much like this:
View attachment 2299791

Which means I have to fraud my chin (which is decent when lips are relaxed) with a goatee.

Not planning on fixing the bimaxillary protrusion either because it would fuck up my nasolabial angle.

Anyone else?
how could someone fix this with surgery?

how could someone fix this with surgery?
I can fix it with braces as I have gaps in my upper palate.
But that would set my nasolabial angle off and cost a lot of money. So i just fraud with a goatee

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
I can fix it with braces as I have gaps in my upper palate.
But that would set my nasolabial angle off and cost a lot of money. So i just fraud with a goatee
so the issue is teeth protrusion? or the maxilla or mandible too long?

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
so the issue is teeth protrusion? or the maxilla or mandible too long?
Im assuming that its my teeth protrusion/dental issue, because both my maxilla and jaw are nothing out of the ordinary, apart from a long midface

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
Im assuming that its my teeth protrusion/dental issue, because both my maxilla and jaw are nothing out of the ordinary, apart from a long midface
lifefuel if braces fix it tbh, I always assumed I just had shitty weak chin and large genetic lower lips

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Get a prostheses like gaia

lifefuel if braces fix it tbh, I always assumed I just had shitty weak chin and large genetic lower lips
Relax your lips, that is your actual chin.

If you have bimaxillary protrusion you will most likely have dogshit lipseal and if you have gaps in your teeth you can fix it without expanding your palate or extractions.

If you dont have gaps, you may need to widen your palate or do extractions