‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Women want this.

404C41E2 EC37 4126 B15B E049BE67D2E1

09B19193 5EEB 43C5 9720 B15A1AC021EC

And not this.

1D13F812 3610 4C18 87B3 4D5ACFAC284F

4BB658C2 B1A4 4DB4 B282 08AA950E0ECE

4FBB89C1 0F23 4727 9A09 736B8ADC192E

I get it now. Just dye your hair black theory. If you don’t have god tier cheeks like this dude in the last picture, blond hair makes you look low T as a man. And you’re hearing this from a natural blond guy. It’s fucking over if your eyebrows are blond too tbh, dye them too. Mine are brown thankfully.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Chintuck22, ItsOver.com and 15 others
Just dont be light blonde theory
Dirty blonde strijd mogs
Images 54

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Heightism, Deleted member 2968, Raffydelrey and 26 others
I went to germany and most blondecucks were lanky soys,ethnics and blacks were slaying hard doe. dark hair theory is legit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Raffydelrey, Shrek2OnDvD and 16 others
Women want this.

View attachment 536030

View attachment 536031

And not this.

View attachment 536032

View attachment 536033

View attachment 536034

I get it now. Just dye your hair black theory. If you don’t have god tier cheeks like this dude in the last picture, blond hair makes you look low T as a man. And you’re hearing this from a natural blond guy. It’s fucking over if your eyebrows are blond too tbh, dye them too. Mine are brown thankfully.
454C9994 026B 4203 A472 C712CBD6278F
7D970B1E 3DC6 4D5C 83B6 BAC9822EDA90

Dark hair Mogs HARD

• +1
Reactions: Raffydelrey, Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep and 11 others
Fml I am a fucking barrettmaxxer...

C2533E75 3002 46FE B9A4 9E7816DF3FED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, ItsOver.com, Raffydelrey and 10 others
yep dont forget dark hair usually comes with good dense thick eyebrows and nice stubble. while blonds have non existent invisible brows and cant run stubble game or beard game which are huge looksmax. as their beard genetics arent that good and the color sucks ass

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, inceletto, Mouthbreath and 2 others
yep dont forget dark hair usually comes with good dense thick eyebrows and nice stubble. while blonds have non existent invisible brows and cant run stubble game or beard game which are huge looksmax. as their beard genetics arent that good and the color sucks ass

+ Dark hair means more Testosterone.
Look at The Alpha Lion of the pride, he has the most dark Mane

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Eezz and Deleted member 2658
Women want this.

View attachment 536030

View attachment 536031

And not this.

View attachment 536032

View attachment 536033

View attachment 536034

Noticed that as well, when I dyed my hair dark brown.
With my blue eyes and dark eyebrows, I was making some JBs mentally and physically wet.
Got have to dye dark brown again, fuark.

Cope, blonds are worshiped in South Europe

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 3702 and 9 others
gigacope

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Women want this.

View attachment 536030

View attachment 536031

And not this.

View attachment 536032

View attachment 536033

View attachment 536034

Cope

Light blond hair is a huge halo
It boosts ur face even if it's ugly af

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Chadeep, the_german2003 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Chadeep, EckhartTollemaxx and 9 others
hair color doesnt matter its all about being good looking trust me.

my gf was also attracted most to black haired tall guys and we are together for 4 years and im blonde and 5‘9.5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
I'll prove yall wrong then.. watch me

Such a cope, blond and white = number one ideal for beauty in most parts of the world

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
i have black hair so i will breed with nordic gigastacy for dark brown haired chico o prey gandy mogging gigachad

I went to germany and most blondecucks were lanky soys,ethnics and blacks were slaying hard doe. dark hair theory is legit
ethnics are incels here, stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Chadeep, MentalistKebab and 5 others
Depends on the person
as a general rule dark hair is better but people put too much weight on it, it’s not like there aren’t many many blond skaters out there

Hmmm... Pretty sure that the blond guy u posted would be rated as extremely attractive by the majority of the female population.

Then some will prefer dark haired guys, some not. It all comes down to personal preferences in my opinion.

Stating that girls want this and not that seems a little bit too far fetched for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9426, Chadeep, MentalistKebab and 2 others
You are the first shitskin I've ever seen who didn't use incel pics for the white guys in these types of comparasions.
Congratulations for being honest, but still KYS because this is a retarded thread.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, MentalistKebab and CrazyFitLover
haha no, most of them are truecels
Damn, it's more in their favor here in NL, granted most of their succes is with low class women ngl

You are the first shitskin I've ever seen who didn't use incel pics for the white guys in these types of comparasions.
Congratulations for being honest, but still KYS because this is a retarded thread.
Why am I shit skin I’m white jfl. It’s the truth that you aren’t willing to accept, bluepiller.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, ItsOver.com, Chadeep and 1 other person
haha no, most of them are truecels
i think it depends on location tbh. i know A LOT of bitches who are attracted to ethnics ngl like i can think of 5 right now in like 10 seconds of thinking and see ethnics date white girls daily

they arent good quality tho excrpt 1 who is an instamodel with 150k followers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep, s3-s3 and 2 others
Damn, it's more in their favor here in NL, granted most of their succes is with low class women ngl
Yes, I would also confirm that. If I see an ethnik (and I know many) with a woman, then mostly it's a low low low class girl with 100+ notches. It is more likely to win the lottery than to see an ethnic (by which I mean Africans, Asians, Arabs, Persians, you know what I mean) with a pretty, educated woman from a good family, there is no such thing.

i think it depends on location tbh. i know A LOT of bitches who are attracted to ethnics ngl like i can think of 5 right now in like 10 seconds of thinking and see ethnics date white girls daily

they arent good quality tho excrpt 1 who is an instamodel with 150k followers
that's what i said: bitches
I don't want to sound arrogant, but I am only around an academic environment, it's different here.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6873
Yes, I would also confirm that. If I see an ethnik (and I know many) with a woman, then mostly it's a low low low class girl with 100+ notches. It is more likely to win the lottery than to see an ethnic (by which I mean Africans, Asians, Arabs, Persians, you know what I mean) with a pretty, educated woman from a good family, there is no such thing.
Yeah, most women of higher education/class are never seen with ethnic men.

ethnics are incels here, stop the cope
Haha am not making anything, I went to germany and your women were getting fucked by low inhib aggresive ethnics while your men are feminist welcoming refugee cucks. You are obviously blonde trying to defend what you have. Am not even ethnic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep, Deleted member 2658 and 2 others
Haha am not making anything, I went to germany and your women were getting fucked by low inhib aggresive ethnics while your men are feminist welcoming refugee cucks. You are obviously blonde trying to defend what you have. Am not even ethnic.
It's not true, fullstop
Where are you from son?

Feels good to be a high t ethnic with natural dark black hair

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep and 2 others
This is 100% true they even convert to islam

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep and s3-s3
It's not true, fullstop
Where are you from son?
France man, and am creating no shit but I ve seen your women getting groped in clubs by arabs. And a lot of them hanging with thugmaxxed agressive ethnics with scars.
Here is a youtube channel of a blonde getting fucked everyday by a refugee moroccan black

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep, Chadelite and 4 others
I dont suit black hair it looks emo on me

normal brown is much better

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, inceletto, Zercic and 2 others
France man, and am creating no shit but I ve seen your women getting groped in clubs by arabs. And a lot of them hanging with thugmaxxed agressive ethnics with scars.
Here is a youtube channel of a blonde getting fucked everyday by a refugee moroccan black
320px-Old_man_laughing_out_loud_in_Don_Det.jpg

A Frenchman wants to tell me something about ethnics? Your whole country has been taken and occupied. Your entire national football team is ethnic. When we talk about migration in Germany, everyone always says that we don't want to end up like France.

France = Africa

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 685
Giga cope, dark colroing is ode high t tray. But dark blonde and darker skin from high t still looks good

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Sikkunt23
320px-Old_man_laughing_out_loud_in_Don_Det.jpg

A Frenchman wants to tell me something about ethnics? Your whole country has been taken. Your entire national football team is ethnic. France = Africa
Hahaha am not ethnic but okay, your scandi countries will face the same fate. As blondcucks are welcoming refugees with open hands. Cry for the ethnics they will rape your women and convert them

Hahaha am not ethnic but okay, your scandi countries will face the same fate. As blondcucks are welcoming refugees with open hands. Cry for the ethnics they will rape your women and convert them
Seriously now. Ethnics usually don't get quality women here, that's a fact. I live in the center of a big city, it's very very rare to see.

Seriously now. Ethnics usually don't get quality women here, that's a fact. I live in the center of a big city , it's very, very rare to see.
what do u mean quality? You mean their education/behavior or looks?

i only care about their looks tbh, dont want LTR

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Chadeep and s3-s3
Seriously now. Ethnics usually don't get quality women here, that's a fact. I live in the center of a big city, it's very very rare to see.
Might be true I only went there for few days.But your men are seriously getting feminised

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
I think that's the problem in the whole (western) world
Yes, that will be the downfall of europe. Ethnics will outbreed you of the pool. Just like france

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and johncruz12345
Yeah, most women of higher education/class are never seen with ethnic men.
cope. i've slept with the blonde, attractive, well educated daughter of a millionaire and with a blonde girl from a literal nobel family.

@Germania should get out of his low-income neighbour-hood if he wants to see ethnics slaying high-class white girls

i barely know any arabs who are incel. and the ones i know would be incel even if they were white.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Chadelite, Chadeep and 3 others
cope. i've slept with a blonde, attractive, well educated daughter of a millionaires and a with a blonde girl from a literal nobel family.

@Germania should get out of his low-income neighbour-hood if he wants to see ethnics slaying high-class white girls

i barely know any arabs who are incel. and the ones i know would be incel even if they were white.
Agree mostly. But yeah ethnics dont have it bad in Germany lol
Granted i dont see any ethnics at our school except for 1 autistic arab :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 2658 and Deleted member 7098
Keep coping you're not ugly because of your hair color

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Chadeep, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
cope. i've slept with a blonde, attractive, well educated daughter of a millionaires and with a blonde girl from a literal nobel family.

Oh so you're ethnic? That just explains every convo I've ever had with you

Agree mostly. But yeah ethnics dont have it bad in Germany lol
Granted i dont see any ethnics at our school except for 1 autistic arab :lul: :lul:
yeah but as you say it's not his pheno holding him back but him probably being nerdy and as you say autistic.

pheno only fucks you if you are black/indian/asian (aka don't have european features/skin)

Oh so you're ethnic? That just explains every convo I've ever had with you
if you count half white half arab, yes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Chadeep, s3-s3 and 2 others
yeah but as you say it's not his pheno holding him back but him probably being nerdy and as you say autistic.

pheno only fucks you if you are black/indian/asian (aka don't have european features/skin
yes

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3