Over for Scandinavian looking blond dudes

"b bb b b but I'M WHITE" :lul: :lul: Unterschicht Abschaum. bestimmt nicht einmal an eine Universität geschafft, low-IQ fuck

Uhh now you are triggered. Look how mad you are. Keep being mad and cry me a river. Keep larping as someone like this:
i've slept with the blonde, attractive, well educated daughter of a millionaire and with a blonde girl from a literal nobel family.

You did not do shit. You would not be here if you would slay females like this. Get out of your basement you pathetic loser.

• JFL
Reactions: s3-s3 and Deleted member 7098
You did not do shit. You would not be here if you would slay females like this. Get out of your basement you pathetic loser.
freu dich auf ein Leben am Fließband. Schmutz, ich spucke auf dich.

you won't find noble girls and millionaire daughters while staying in your low-class low IQ social circles. maybe drop the nazism and try to go for an education.

Low-IQ scum. nichts im Leben geschafft, keine Aussichten und deswegen auf das eine Stolz sein wozu du nichts beigetragen hast, eklig

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6873 and 2 others
freu dich auf ein Leben am Fließband. Schmutz, ich spucke auf dich.

Cannot you talk in english anymore because you lack the linguistical knowledge to insult me? You are pathetic. Imagine being that fucking mad. Also, keep spitting because this is all you can do.

Low-IQ scum. nichts im Leben geschafft, keine Aussichten und deswegen auf das eine Stolz sein wozu du nichts beigetragen hast, eklig

You also called yourself German by the way:
i am no where near as good looking as M'Barek but as you mentioned, i'd say me and him, are germans with other names

you won't find noble girls and millionaire daughters while staying in your low-class low IQ social circles. maybe drop the nazism and try to go for an education.

You did not go to unviersity and you did not fuck any noble white female. Keep larping you utter subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Cannot you talk in english anymore because you lack the linguistical knowledge to insult me? You are pathetic. Imagine being that fucking mad. Also, keep spitting because this is all you can do.

You also called yourself German by the way:

You did not go to unviersity and you did not fuck any noble white female. Keep larping you utter subhuman.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

there's a difference between being proud of a culture you're actively living and proud of some made up specification of "muh german race" that you did nothing to achieve, you dumb social drop-out

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6873 and s3-s3
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

there a difference between being proud of a culture you're actively living and proud of some made up specification of muh german race, you dumb social drop-out

How is it a made up specification if you also used the combination "biological Germans". Here I will quote you once again:

if you go through higher-education aka where the scum get's filtered out, you get in contact with high-class girls and can slay them like biological germans

Once again:

biological germans
Your words here.

you dumb social drop-out

Just keep larping. Whatever it takes, so you can feel better about yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Ich finde es sehr komisch
Sprech Niederlandisch, der superiore sprache

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
i have black hair so i will breed with nordic gigastacy for dark brown haired chico o prey gandy mogging gigachad
No Chico-O'Pry-Gandy-mogging gigachad for your subhuman genes.

No Chico-O'Pry-Gandy-mogging gigachad for your subhuman genes.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Ocelot
There’s no such thing as ideal coloring
Some girls like good looking blond guys, some girls like good looking black haired guys

and like 99% of girls will still date an attractive guy who doesn’t have their personal ideal coloring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Not true. As long as you are not soy boy.

It's just that dark sultry look (Mediterranean look) just happen to accentuate the looks more "better" and draws the eye quickly but blonde Scandinavian has that "height" tall, broad shoulder advantage.

Some girls do prefer Blonde Men. It's all depending on her timing and preference.

Hey nice bait u got here

Black hair + blue eyes = best combination for men