Pakistan is the most inbred country on earth

D

Deleted member 27674

Bronze
In the UK, more than half of Pakistanis marry their first cousin. In Pakistan, this figure is even higher. This means the average Pakistani you will meet is inbred as fuck.

The family in this documentary has 6 Children and all of them are disabled due to inbreeding. Imagine having 3 disabled kids, and then choosing to have more kids.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mainstream, PrinceLuenLeoncur, forevermirin and 3 others
Morons

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and Chintuck22
watched the whole thing
AND HOLY FUCK THESE PEOPLE ARERETARDS I ACTUALLY FEEL BAD FOR THIER KIDS BECAUSE OF THEIR PARENTS RETARDATIO AND SELFISHNESS THEY HAVE TO SUFFER FUCK ALL THESE RETARDS AND THESE REATARDS ARE IN DENIAL IS CRAZYYYY

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Raydolf_Peatler
In the UK, more than half of Pakistanis marry their first cousin. In Pakistan, this figure is even higher. This means the average Pakistani you will meet is inbred as fuck.

The family in this documentary has 6 Children and all of them are disabled due to inbreeding. Imagine having 3 disabled kids, and then choosing to have more kids.

‘muhhh Indians are subhuman we are true aryans’

THE MAULANA IS ACTUALLY A FUCKING MENTAL RETARAD HES IN FULL DENIAL FUCK HIM HONESTLY

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: spongebob and forevermirin
THANK ALLAH FOR MY PARENTS HAVING AN ACTUAL BRAIN

Another thing is THESE FUCKERS DONT EVEN STOP HAVING KIDS LIKE WTF IS WRONG WITH THTESE MORONS

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Lightbrown skin on average makes them better than indians who are brown or dark brown on average 💅💅💅

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Lightbrown skin on average makes them better than indians who are brown or dark brown on average 💅💅💅
Me when I lie:

Indians are light skinned and some white you fucking liar I literally live here.

• Love it
Reactions: forevermirin
We are better because we are muzzies, not because of skin color. 🤷

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, SidharthTheSlayer, Eternal_ and 3 others
We are better because we are muzzies, not because of skin color. 🤷
I'm south indian lol, I'm just trynna trigger dindus :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

I'm south indian lol, I'm just trynna trigger dindus :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
That’s why you’re also better than poojeet dindus, because you’re a muzzie (sort of..)

You’re qadiani right?
Just lol you pakis and your derogatory terms 😂😂😂

I have question, why do pakis call us qadiyanis and not just ahmedis. Like I get it, the movement started in qadian, but this is like calling wahabbis "najdi" just because the founder was from najd.

• Hmm...
Incest is good.

• Woah
wait there is a kid from pakistan in my school who has down syndrome O_o

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Just lol you pakis and your derogatory terms 😂😂😂

I have question, why do pakis call us qadiyanis and not just ahmedis. Like I get it, the movement started in qadian, but this is like calling wahabbis "najdi" just because the founder was from najd.
Qadiani isn’t a derogatory term, retard. To answer your question, Ahmed is considered to be a name of a prophet, so we don’t give it to a guy who falsely claims to be a prophet after Muhammad (peace be upon him). Qadian is the place in Bharat where he was born, so we refer to his misguided followers as Qadiani because they follow the guy who was from Qadian (thus Qadiani).

What kinda school do you go to where they allow students with Down syndrome?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DoII, Fiqh and humanoidsub7
watched the whole thing
AND HOLY FUCK THESE PEOPLE ARERETARDS I ACTUALLY FEEL BAD FOR THIER KIDS BECAUSE OF THEIR PARENTS RETARDATIO AND SELFISHNESS THEY HAVE TO SUFFER FUCK ALL THESE RETARDS AND THESE REATARDS ARE IN DENIAL IS CRAZYYYY
They were born curry. Then born inbred

It was over before it began

What kinda school do you go to where they allow students with Down syndrome?
there are school that allows these people

idek why they do such thing, it's like exposing them to being bullied hard, really hard.

I know an Iran girl whose parents are first cousins. I went to school with her, she wasn’t retsrded neither was her brother. She was just ugly but that’s normal for MENA foids

there are school that allows these people

idek why they do such thing, it's like exposing them to being bullied hard, really hard.
Lmfao. Shitty schools.

I know an Iran girl whose parents are first cousins. I went to school with her, she wasn’t retsrded neither was her brother. She was just ugly but that’s normal for deathnik foids
Fixed. 😎

I know an Iran girl whose parents are first cousins. I went to school with her, she wasn’t retsrded neither was her brother. She was just ugly but that’s normal for MENA foids
he isnt retarded but he has the downsyndrome pheno and smells. hes a jester too😭😢

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Both of us are right… but cumskin goes are also subhumans even if they look better than other pure races

Still we are speaking about those Ayrab races and that what I intend to focus on hence why I said them goes ugly ahh

he isnt retarded but he has the downsyndrome pheno and smells. hes a jester too😭😢
I know thenpheno your on about it’s not downsyndrome but stn like fetalmalchahol syndrome or that other weird condition. Is he also skinnyfat? If so it will confirm it if so he also has foid tier estrogen and low T

• +1
Both of us are right… but cumskin goes are also subhumans even if they look better than other pure races

Still we are speaking about those Ayrab races and that what I intend to focus on hence why I said them goes ugly ahh
I see! Well, you mentioned both Iran and Arabic, so I thought we could make it even more simple.

PS: people from Iran hate/dislike Arabs, like Turks do. They aren’t Arabs. :p

Brutal. Introduce him to this forum so he can looksmaxx.

I see! Well, you mentioned both Iran and Arabic, so I thought we could make it even more simple.

PS: people from Iran hate/dislike Arabs, like Turks do. They aren’t Arabs. :p
I know but they all look identical. Turks look different cos they are a gook cumskin Iranic mutt mix but Iran, Berbers and Ayrabs look the same this IS A FACT

So I consider them all the same race

I know but they all look identical. Turks look different cos they are a gook cumskin Iranic mutt mix but Iran, Berbers and Ayrabs look the same this IS A FACT

So I consider them all the same race
Just saying, the best way to trigger a Turk or a person from Iran is saying they’re Arab. JFL.

Just saying, the best way to trigger a Turk or a person from Iran is saying they’re Arab. JFL.
I know, I went school with an Iran boy and the white kiss called him Arab and he’d always flip out and they’d just say “same fucking shit” And I for once have to agree with the Cumskins

Lmfao. Shitty schools.
I know. I saw a subhuman on school man, like literally disabled, with autism. His whole skull had a weird shape but you could tell miles away he was autistic. And fuck man that almost made me cry. I dont understand why parents can be so cruel.

• +1
Qadiani isn’t a derogatory term, retard. To answer your question, Ahmed is considered to be a name of a prophet, so we don’t give it to a guy who falsely claims to be a prophet after Muhammad (peace be upon him). Qadian is the place in Bharat where he was born, so we refer to his misguided followers as Qadiani because they follow the guy who was from Qadian (thus Qadiani).
Ahmed is considered to be a name of a prophet,
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

are we not allowed to name our children ahmad/ahmed?

But muh it da wypippo who inbred

You're still a shitskin subhuman by the way. Just thought I'd remind you you're Indian.

Keep coping though, Rajesh.

You're still a shitskin subhuman by the way. Just thought I'd remind you you're Indian.

Keep coping though, Rajesh.
literally algerian but yes im indian so WHAT at least im not a cringe faggot

It's better to be a low IQ inbred retard than a midwit

literally algerian but yes im indian so WHAT at least im not a cringe faggot
Lightest Indian:

Darkest Algerian:

you want to be white so bad its brutal. just accept you'll never be white
? I'm half white, my mother is fully white JFL. My dad is Algerian.