Pakistan is the most inbred country on earth

? I'm half white, my mother is fully white JFL. My dad is Algerian.
exactly. you'll never be white. just accept that. you have no place in the west.so retain as much fantasy delusion as you want. I do not care. Hop off my dick ,you follow me from thread to thread.

exactly. you'll never be white. just accept that. you have no place in the west.so retain as much fantasy delusion as you want. I do not care. Hop off my dick ,you follow me from thread to thread.
Why the fuck would I listen to what a shitskin with 0 European ancestors has to say? Go away dalit.

Why the fuck would I listen to what a shitskin with 0 European ancestors has to say? Go away dalit.
youve made up indian accusations to cope. hitler doesnt love you. stop coping. you're a disgusting dysgenic mutt and you know it.

youve made up indian accusations to cope. hitler doesnt love you. stop coping. you're a disgusting dysgenic mutt and you know it.
- Indian

its pretty sad to be honest. what are you trying to achieve here? no one cares. i have no interest in conversing with you whatsoever. but idc keep follow me from thread to thread you're pushing my rep up.

I know thenpheno your on about it’s not downsyndrome but stn like fetalmalchahol syndrome or that other weird condition. Is he also skinnyfat? If so it will confirm it if so he also has foid tier estrogen and low T
he has the hands of a grown man and a beard (we're in 7th) i have a photo

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Brutal. Introduce him to this forum so he can looksmaxx.
1A89D14D 337B 4168 A563 85A813386F7C
i dont think he can, look at that nose. and he gets mocked by chad in class

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur