people here cope with looks because they cant accept NTpill

D

Deleted member 49926

NTpilled
it’s easier to say im ugly bc genes and i never had a chance to do anything instead of accepting that you are not even capable of doing something simple as speaking to people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, try2beme, bloomercel and 3 others
@St.TikTokcel

doing something simple as speaking to people
None of the people in here are diagnosed autists that shit themselves whilst talking. It's just that ugly subhumans get called non NT spastics due to their subhumanity and thus proving lookz pill once again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, MoggerGaston, Zonar and 3 others
None of the people in here are diagnosed autists that shit themselves whilst talking. It's just that ugly subhumans get called non NT spastics due to their subhumanity and thus proving lookz pill once again.
It literally doesn’t make sense though. My 5’7 friend got laid. In my classes there is a 5’5 MTN that keeps talking and hanging out with a group of like 4 girls. I see a around 6ft zombie pheno subhuman that also seems to be talking to women and i accidentaly overheard him say that he invited some girls for a party and stuff. Looks dont matter in 2023

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
It literally doesn’t make sense though. My 5’7 friend got laid
Life's about mogging, not about muh dik instincts. You would never understand what it is like to live in a ghetto as a manlet with klinefelter's and a 16 inch skull.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Zonar, bloomercel and 2 others
Life's about mogging, not about muh dik instincts. You would never understand what it is like to live in a ghetto as a manlet with klinefelter's and a 16 inch skull.
View attachment 2522468
Lol you just sound like a pussy. I grew up going to school 1-2 years younger than everyone, and had late puberty luh bro. If you wanted women, and you aren’t an autist you could get women. The fact that you muh get mogged is a skill issue and you sound weak. Muh ghetto im from the hood lil bro. You just aren’t into women seemingly

Lol you just sound like a pussy. I grew up going to school 1-2 years younger than everyone, and had late puberty luh bro. If you wanted women, and you aren’t an autist you could get women. The fact that you muh get mogged is a skill issue and you sound weak. Muh ghetto im from the hood lil bro. You just aren’t into women seemingly
I literally live in the highest homicide shithole. Constant chimp-outs from subhumans are part and parcel of slavistan. Height and ogre looks are everything. Too bad, I'm forced to go outside. Would be content with rotting in a dark room with electricity and water supply.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3links2, future slavic chad, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
I literally live in the highest homicide shithole. Constant chimp-outs from subhumans are part and parcel of slavistan. Height and ogre looks are everything. Too bad, I'm forced to go outside. Would be content with rotting in a dark room with electricity and water supply.
How tall are you bhai

So you dont actually care about attracting women?

• JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad and Bitchwhipper2
it’s easier to say im ugly bc genes and i never had a chance to do anything instead of accepting that you are not even capable of doing something simple as speaking to people
looks is 60%

You are pretty much useless then. You aren’t into women yet you are on a looksmaxxing forum. You just cry about being a pussy and in a muh high homicide country.
Still trying to find a way to get a skull transplant. One day perhaps. God's plan.
IMG 8297

Still trying to find a way to get a skull transplant. One day perhaps. God's plan.
View attachment 2522490
I guess gl if it’s gonna help u stop u from getting bullied at your big age. You are a homosexual anyway so actually looking good isn’t something you need

I guess gl if it’s gonna help u stop u from getting bullied at your big age. You are a homosexual anyway so actually looking good isn’t something you need
Being tall and having high PSL ogre lookz keeps you away from danger. Troglodytes always look for the shortest subhumans. It is what it is. Tbh, it's not that bad since I started avoiding certain areas.

Being tall and having high PSL ogre lookz keeps you away from danger. Troglodytes always look for the shortest subhumans. It is what it is. Tbh, it's not that bad since I started avoiding certain areas.
You literally live in a village in the middle of nothing country. And you could move if you wanted.

You literally live in a village in the middle of nothing country. And you could move if you wanted.
No moving when you need to wagecuck for 50 hours per week to earn 500 jewros a month (not considering the taxes). Besides, moving out won't increase my PSL, height or IQ for that matter.

No moving when you need to wagecuck for 50 hours per week to earn 500 jewros a month (not considering the taxes). Besides, moving out won't increase my PSL, height or IQ for that matter.
U need “psl” and height in your shithole apparently but outside where it isnt dangerous you dont need it to attract women. That is, if you were ever interested in women. You dont seem like you are

bruh @St.TikTokcel is one of the funniest autists on this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926
Being NT is genetic anyway lol

• +1
U need “psl” and height in your shithole apparently but outside
My shitty passport only allows going to shitty fourth world hellholes and besides, location won't change your subhumanity. You'll still be a target in the US, Shitaly, UK, you name it.

My shitty passport only allows going to shitty fourth world hellholes and besides, location won't change your subhumanity. You'll still be a target in the US, Shitaly, UK, you name it.
In a normal country no one cares if you are a short ugly subhuman lmao.

You are beating around the bush and ignoring most stuff i say anyway. Are you afraid because of muh danger or is any of your crying for higher psl because you want to attract women. I dont get it
Intimidation factor mainly. Being a tall ogre also brings dopamine and reduces cortisol. None of it would matter if I was able to peacefully rot in my room with my shit but sadly, I'm forced to decompose in a shitty stem uni in order not to get drafted.

• JFL
  • JFL
Intimidation factor mainly. Being a tall ogre also brings dopamine and reduces cortisol. None of it would matter if I was able to peacefully rot in my room with my shit but sadly, I'm forced to decompose in a shitty stem uni in order not to get drafted.
What the fuck are u doing on a looksmax forum then looll

What the fuck are u doing on a looksmax forum then looll
It was a never a "looksmaxxing" forum + I was rotting since r/braincels

• +1
Reactions: wsada
It's laughably easy to fake being NT

• Woah
I’m diagnosed non NT abused dog which fucked everything in my life. Neurotypicals who deny the NT pill are low iq retards who should be banned from Blackpill forums for being retarded