People like syrian psycho are cancer for looksmaxxing

Lokki

Lokki

Kangasalan pelätyin
These fucking scammers who sell their products to young men in tiktok that supposedly make you look better are why looksmaxxing is considered "brainrot" by some people

I hope they lose all of their followers and looksmaxxing wont trend in tiktok anymore

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, northern mogger, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
These fucking scammers who sell their products to young men in tiktok that supposedly make you look better are why looksmaxxing is considered "brainrot" by some people

I hope they lose all of their followers and looksmaxxing wont trend in tiktok anymore
wotah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, scrunchables and GabachoCopium

i couldn’t care less tbh

also pretty funny coming from a 2024cel lmao

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Lynxress, hopecel and 1 other person

Who tf cares if this is considered brainrot by normal people? Did you buy the looxmaxxing merch and realized it isn't cool anymore?

He thinks he’s better looking than @androgenic :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and northern mogger
Let them waste their time and money on it… f doesn’t affect you in any way.

Hes a horsefaced shit

• +1
Reactions: soover4me