peptides got seized by customs

dannydipss

dannydipss

fortnite
just got a call on the day they were supposed to be delivered, they said they got peptides. i told them i worked for a lab and now i need to contact canlabs for the proper paperwork. always buy domestically

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: goldpill, Kristin, Deleted member 23391 and 3 others
just got a call on the day they were supposed to be delivered, they said they got peptides. i told them i worked for a lab and now i need to contact canlabs for the proper paperwork. always buy domestically
where do you live?

how are you planning to buy the peptides from now on?
i’ve heard paradigm peptides ships domestic, and a lot of people on reddit and bodybuilding forums vouch for it. i want to stay away from peptide sciences since i’ve seen a lot of mixed reviews lately

Almost like you should have just listened to me and just bought domestic Chinese-made HGH from QSC. Your obsession with peptides and things not made in China is just cucking you, but hey, feel free to continue being stupid and wasting your money, your time, and your potential growth.

• +1
Reactions: Osie, Deleted member 27472 and becomingnearperfect
If you notice any customs officers looking more mogger than usual you'll know...

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
bro be careful dead srs

if customs is feeling extra assholish they can charge you with interstate drug trafficking or some gay shit

and congratulations ur looking at jail time.

what I always planned to do if i got caught is just say I interned/shadowed (not worked, cause that means they will check the staff directory!) at a nearby university lab and preferred to have the compounds shipped to my house so I wouldnt have to check the mail room

Last edited:
bro be careful dead srs

if customs is feeling extra assholish they can charge you with interstate drug trafficking or some gay shit

and congratulations ur looking at jail time.

what I always planned to do if i got caught is just say I interned/shadowed (not worked, cause that means they will check the staff directory!) at a nearby university lab and preferred to have the compounds shipped to my house so I wouldnt have to check the mail room
holy shit eren yeager creaming

yeah when i got the phone call the dude was just telling me that it’s not illegal and they don’t gaf what you do with it, that it just needs the proper paperwork in order to enter. i told him i just worked at a lab lmao

Almost like you should have just listened to me and just bought domestic Chinese-made HGH from QSC. Your obsession with peptides and things not made in China is just cucking you, but hey, feel free to continue being stupid and wasting your money, your time, and your potential growth.
qse source?