Please give me some advice on how to get my face more attractive.

L

looksmaxxer745

Iron
I’m constantly mewing, have a skincare routine , face is uneven as seen in photo and I hate how squarish my face looks like a Minecraft character. I really want a slimmer face but the one side of my jaw is a lot stronger than the other. I’m chewing more on the weaker side but am afraid it will make that side also look squarish. I really like the look of a slim face with hollow cheeks and not a square face. Also I’m trying some rosemary oil for eyebrows and trying to squint more for low set eyebrows. Please provide some help.

Attachments

• IMG_2275.jpeg
    IMG_2275.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2276.jpeg
    IMG_2276.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2277.jpeg
    IMG_2277.jpeg
    1,006.1 KB · Views: 0
Hey leaner if you are overweight and get a wider mouth stronger jaw how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Hey leaner if you are overweight and get a wider mouth stronger jaw how old are you?
I’m 16 , 6’1 and am 70kg I am what they call skinny fat where I do have fat and not much muscle but am not overweight. I’m training now since the past weeks and have started drinking 2l of water everyday . It’s clearing up my skin and I am seeing some decent results but some days I just forget to fill my bottle and I go back to square 1

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
I’m 16 , 6’1 and am 70kg I am what they call skinny fat where I do have fat and not much muscle but am not overweight. I’m training now since the past weeks and have started drinking 2l of water everyday . It’s clearing up my skin and I am seeing some decent results but some days I just forget to fill my bottle and I go back to square 1
What's your race?

What's your race?
I am Indian . I live in South Africa I was born here. My dad is Kenyan and my mom is Indian but very light skinned. My dad is also Indian and is dark skinned.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 52905
I am Indian . I live in South Africa I was born here. My dad is Kenyan and my mom is Indian but very light skinned. My dad is also Indian and is dark skinned.
its over bro dont even ask

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, Deleted member 43286, 147 and 3 others
I’m constantly mewing, have a skincare routine , face is uneven as seen in photo and I hate how squarish my face looks like a Minecraft character. I really want a slimmer face but the one side of my jaw is a lot stronger than the other. I’m chewing more on the weaker side but am afraid it will make that side also look squarish. I really like the look of a slim face with hollow cheeks and not a square face. Also I’m trying some rosemary oil for eyebrows and trying to squint more for low set eyebrows. Please provide some help.
enough internet lil pajeet go to sleep in sewers of mumBai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43286, 147, 6ft1GER and 1 other person
So Excited Dancing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52905, BowlCutMogger and tervile1
Sorry no surgery for race

• JFL
Reactions: tervile1 and BowlCutMogger
bonesmash everything

• +1
Reactions: 147
I don't think all is lost brother, there are some very extaordinary cases of Indian htn and chad. I think you should lower your oil percentage, lubricate your lips more with lip balm, include a vitamin c serum in your skincare, and a caffeine serum for your eye contour. Also try to do some chewing, chewing gum or hard foods to strengthen and hypertrophy your masseters.

I don't think all is lost brother, there are some very extaordinary cases of Indian htn and chad. I think you should lower your oil percentage, lubricate your lips more with lip balm, include a vitamin c serum in your skincare, and a caffeine serum for your eye contour. Also try to do some chewing, chewing gum or hard foods to strengthen and hypertrophy your masseters.
Thank you. What do you mean by oil percentage?

Thank you. What do you mean by oil percentage?
Your BF, fat percentage. Lose weight to burn the layers of fat you have on your face and stick more skin to the bone, to demarcate the jaw.

ethnic trash

Are you here from Tik Tok?

currycel nigger bonesmash ur nose

• JFL
Reactions: totallynotnash
Bro how come ?
They’re trolling bro, ur good and tbh u have a good face 8/10. Leave this forum and just go to gym you’ll be good.

Nothing except plastic surgery works, mewing works in chiseling jawline but won’t change your jaw. I mewed from 16-20 it gave me a jawline but didn’t change bone.

That’s all you need to hear now go out

nigga r u dumb
chewing wont fix it
look at ur lips
ur whole face is asymmetrical like mine
increasing masseter mass wld help ig
but u see how ur cheekbones are uneven
most likely cos u have an asymmetrical narrow palate
check to see if im right

nigga r u dumb
chewing wont fix it
look at ur lips