[POLL] Do you guys think Dr. Ramieri is a conservative surgeon?

Title.

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19620

Deleted May 2024
I wanna get Jaw Implants + Genio in 9 months but Giaia’s front result looks unimpressive tbh. Side result is good though.
There’s another thread of guy on here who went Jaw Implants with him and he rated his side result around 8/9 but front like 6.

What do you guys think? Should I do more research. I don’t wanna visit surgeons that will make me look like a square/rectangle box.
V shape angular jaw combined with square robust chin is my ultimate goal.

Last edited:
I wanna get Jaw Implants + Genio in 9 months but Giaia’s front result looks unimpressive tbh. Side result is good though.
There’s another thread of guy on here who went Jaw Implants with him and he rated his side result around 8/9 but front like 6.

What do you guys think? Should I do more research. I don’t wanna visit surgeons that will make me look like a square/rectangle box.
V shape angular jaw combined with square robust chin is my ultimate goal.
Screenshot 2023 07 04 at 120330 PM

this jaw or over

I think there are better surgeons. However for the price he is the best.

He offers custom genio. You can plan it with him. I don't really think conservative factors into genio. With regard to jaw implants, conservative is a good thing.

He offers custom genio. You can plan it with him. I don't really think conservative factors into genio. With regard to jaw implants, conservative is a good thing.
This is one thing Ive thought of, when people label certain trimax surgeons aggressive/conservative one wonders to what extent it is the genio rather than the bimax giving this impression, since genio alone cases produce dramatic results

Better how
look at their youtube/ Social Media they have a lot of experience and give a lot of advacment so you look like a chad afterwards