Post the three most impactful looksmaxes you've done

D

Deleted member 15698

Diamond
And what they did for you. Excluding lifting and losing fat, because that's obvious and universal

1) Tretinoin: Took years off my skin in months. Already had fairly good skin, but tret made it a halo

2) Oral Castor Oil: Eyelashes dramatically thicker, longer, darker in just a couple weeks. Eyebrows too, & more vellus hairs in beard region. Extremely effective looksmax for how cheap and easy it is

3) Chewing: Obviously for some people this may do more harm than good. But added a lot of mass to my jaw in a very aesthetic way

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, goldpill, Deleted member 23554 and 19 others
1. LeFort 3
2. Box Osteotomy
3. Clavicle Lengthening

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Oxygen, ROTTING and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tom69, Deleted member 6128, CristianT and 10 others
And what they did for you. Excluding lifting and losing fat, because that's obvious and universal

1) Tretinoin: Took years off my skin in months. Already had fairly good skin, but tret made it a halo

2) Oral Castor Oil: Eyelashes dramatically thicker, longer, darker in just a couple weeks. Eyebrows too, & more vellus hairs in beard region. Extremely effective looksmax for how cheap and easy it is

3) Chewing: Obviously for some people this may do more harm than good. But added a lot of mass to my jaw in a very aesthetic way
Minox.

Dunno if the rest are effective.

Aromasin crashed my estrogen, bone smashing may have worked, mewing may have worked

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Mewing and facial exercises have brought a better balance to my face and my cheekbones stick out more. Of course it might just be me being a late bloomer. Working out, brings out that nice thin but athletic frame young women like. That and the hairpiece. I still look 20 at 38 with lots of hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coolguy1, AscendingHero, Schönling and 4 others
Mewing and facial exercises have brought a better balance to my face and my cheekbones stick out more. Of course it might just be me being a late bloomer. Working out, brings out that nice thin but athletic frame young women like. That and the hairpiece. I still look 20 at 38 with lots of hair.
Mind elaborating on what facial exercises you do?

I have one question about oral castor oil, and forgive me my autism here, but how do you actually USE castor oil?
Like, do you apply it - on your skin - or actually take it orally?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs, Deleted member 15576, yue and 3 others
1. Walking taller
2. Smiling more
3. Being more confident

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 14774 and 28 others
I have one question about oral castor oil, and forgive me my autism here, but how do you actually USE castor oil?
Like, do you apply it - on your skin - or actually take it orally?
No worries. You drink it. Make sure it's the pale amber castor oil, not the dark Jamaican castor oil. Drink 1-5mL a day

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, AscendingHero, LastHopeForNorman and 8 others
Tren
Tret
Contouring beard for maximum fraud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
1. 500-700 calories a day
2. chemical exfoliants
3. korean skincare

• +1
Reactions: leopold123 and PubertyMaxxer
1. 500-700 calories a day
2. chemical exfoliants
3. korean skincare
What specific exfoliants and Korean skincare has worked for you?

What specific exfoliants and Korean skincare has worked for you?
too busy to type much, drinking :feelsgood::bluepill:

but AHA+BHA+PHA

korean skincare would take far too long to explain, google it (you won't regret it)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yue, Htobrother and Deleted member 15698
1) Dyeing brows and lashes darker
2) Skincare routine
3) Teeth whitening

I would've put lifting at 1 though because its ridiculous how much its done for me

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, noodlelover, Deleted member 11388 and 2 others

Did tret really reverse skin ageing for you? Currently using inkey list retinol but there's definitely room for improvement so I'm considering switching

Last edited:
1) Dyeing brows and lashes darker
2) Skincare routine
3) Teeth whitening

I would've put lifting at 1 though because its ridiculous how much its done for me
How do you safely dye eyelashes?

Did tret really reverse skin ageing for you? Currently using inkey list retinol but there's definitely room for improvement so I'm considering switching
Yes

Tretinoin is something like 1000x stronger than retinol, meaning retinol is almost useless

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, TescoTrollies and 1 other person
Yes

Tretinoin is something like 1000x stronger than retinol, meaning retinol is almost useless
What brand/cream did you use, can you link it?

How do you safely dye eyelashes?
I just apply it with a small brush and take my time with it and have cotton swabs nearby if needed, never had a problem

how long have you used tret

Bimax , peek malar implants, minox beard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
1) Skincare routine.
2) Minoxidil eyebrows
3) Rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and LooksmaxxHopeful
1.Shea moisture revolutionised my hair

2. Getting Braids

3. Changing my style

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, PYT, Stevensmithgerard and 3 others
what has it done for you? time for a story?
Rumours went around about how big my arms are and before i know it I'm partaking in a large reverse gangbang

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElySioNs, Stevensmithgerard, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
1) Excerising so I don't look like a super skinny bitch

2) Septorhinoplasty (though after bimax I'll prob do revision :lul:)

3) Minox on beard to hide my jaw until bimax.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
how long have you used tret
About 5 months. My skin got worse by the day for the first month. By two months in, back to baseline. After that and ever since, just glowing

Everyone I know has commented on my skin, including both of my semi gfs. One was like "wtf are you doing?" Naturally no one knows I looksmax so I told her I started drinking water cuz i forgot to for a couple months. The other one who's 20 said "you look younger than me now, can you help me please"

I did nothing to hint that I'm doing anything, so these comments only could have been prompted by obvious results

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Schizoidcel, AscendingHero and 10 others
1) Skincare routine.
2) Minoxidil eyebrows
3) Rhinoplasty
been using minox for 4 months on my brows, i barely see any difference. some hairs seem to be coming in on the outer edges, which is good, but the velus hairs on my inner corners have not grown at all :feelswah:

1) Botox 15 units forehead-frown line. 4th time i've done it. Takes off thousands of cigs and hundreds of drunk ass nights. From looking late 20s to a little under my age.

2) Veganish diet, 90% meat free. Jared leto style, 10% animal foods to keep muscle mass/libido. cortisol tanked skin/hair looks early 20s.
potatos, fruit, coconut oil 90% diet.

3) spend money on Lulu lemon clothing. NT and every girl top 50% of looks is obsessed and recognizes brand.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 15698
1) Botox 15 units forehead-frown line. 4th time i've done it. Takes off thousands of cigs and hundreds of drunk ass nights. From looking late 20s to a little under my age.

2) Veganish diet, 90% meat free. Jared leto style, 10% animal foods to keep muscle mass/libido. cortisol tanked skin/hair looks early 20s.
potatos, fruit, coconut oil 90% diet.

3) spend money on Lulu lemon clothing. NT and every girl top 50% of looks is obsessed and recognizes brand.
Man you've got me curious about botox. Everyone says it's a horrible mistake and looks fake/makes you look plastic?

But my first signs of aging are showing, and it's at the forehead. Wrinkles. Not present at rest but present when I make expressions. Not bad yet but maybe gotta get on that

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LooksmaxxHopeful
Man you've got me curious about botox. Everyone says it's a horrible mistake and looks fake/makes you look plastic?

But my first signs of aging are showing, and it's at the forehead. Wrinkles. Not present at rest but present when I make expressions. Not bad yet but maybe gotta get on that
Mine were bad due to smoking, party, and weak brow bridge=lifting eyebrows to see.

Nope, doesn't look fake at all. Those people are idiots they do crows feet and like 25 units in forehead. Ask a legit dermo to do "baby brotox" forehead/frown line. Not to mention it prevents future lines extending prime. go to a female dermo. No one has any idea or suspicion

second u do it, your hooked for life. So get ready to pay for it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero and AlexBrown84
Mine were bad due to smoking, party, and weak brow bridge=lifting eyebrows to see.

Nope, doesn't look fake at all. Those people are idiots they do crows feet and like 25 units in forehead. Ask a legit dermo to do "baby brotox" forehead/frown line. Not to mention it prevents future lines extending prime. go to a female dermo. No one has any idea or suspicion

second u do it, your hooked for life. So get ready to pay for it
Yeah I'll have to consider it, because all I've done for the past decade is party nonstop. Tbh, no idea how I look young still

been using minox for 4 months on my brows, i barely see any difference. some hairs seem to be coming in on the outer edges, which is good, but the velus hairs on my inner corners have not grown at all :feelswah:
for me its been huge for my pfl illusion i had really shitty sparse eyebrows

1. Finasteride (going for a transplant soon)
2. Gymcelling
Don't have a third but I am going to start a skincare routine soon

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and LooksmaxxHopeful
Is this the oral castor oil your talking about?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and yue
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, Htobrother and 1 other person

Oral castor oil how much and how long and which type pls help for lashes

About 5 months. My skin got worse by the day for the first month. By two months in, back to baseline. After that and ever since, just glowing

Everyone I know has commented on my skin, including both of my semi gfs. One was like "wtf are you doing?" Naturally no one knows I looksmax so I told her I started drinking water cuz i forgot to for a couple months. The other one who's 20 said "you look younger than me now, can you help me please"

I did nothing to hint that I'm doing anything, so these comments only could have been prompted by obvious results
Power of Tretinoin which % did you use
I switched to 0,1% now from 0,025% cream

1. gym
2. hgh
3. mewing

I wouldn't take softgels, drink the liquid. You need to see the liquid before you buy it to ensure it's a pale yellow color, not a dark amber

this the one?
71srDeizDwL AC SL1500

can you elab on oral castor oil? all i see is constipation relief when i google it and i dont wanna be shitting my self everyday

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Yeah, you wont be able to change eyebrow shape much at all with minox. Only incease thickness/density.

Sorry:feelsbadman:

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
1. oral posture+nutrition
2. getting lean and muscular(will improve face drastically)
3. unironically having an actual haircut

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Schönling, noodlelover and 4 others