Post the three most impactful looksmaxes you've done

Why would you botox your masseter?
I bloated my face by chewmaxxing like an idiot believing to chewmaxxing memes. The masseter hid my cheekbones, therefore bloatmaxing me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15065 and Danish_Retard
I used to chew but face got a little bloated. 5 months in bonesmashing but idk if I should keep going

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Since you seem pretty knowledgeable, do you think oral castor oil inhibits collagen synthesis same way minox does? Pge-2 signaling
Nah
It does change collagen tho not in bad way

On PE forums they use it to soften dick skin and remove fibrosis/scars.

Foids who use it topically said it improved wriknles

1.Leanmax/Gymax
2.Skincare routine
3. Dying eyebrows darker+trimming them

1. trimx
2. Minox for hair
3. shoe lifts
4. good clothes
5.gym
6. oralposturemaxx
i need to start skin care rountine but i kinda lazy lol, also planning on custom jaw and cheek-suborbital impants in the near future.

Its not permanent, its just short term.solution.
Can you send me some pics?
I dont want to send pics of my bloated self, you can look in this forum, Ive send many pics before I had masseter bloat and how my cheekbones looked like. I hope my masseters wont be that strong anymore

Last edited:
I dont want to send pics of my bloated self, you can look in this forum, Ive send many pics before I had masseter bloat and how my cheekbones looked like. I hope my masseters wont be that strong anymore
Ok so now your face looks thinner or just more defined?

I'm 17 and a late bloomer, so my results are mostly tied to puberty rather than activities.

I have been chewing since 15 and there have been significant changes to my jaw, however I simply cannot claim chewing is the sole factor as I also lost a lot of fat + still going through puberty

Started kickboxxing and competitive swimming, shoulders have actually gotten wider/frame looks more aesthetic

started taking zinc and vit D supplements along with no fap and I unironically have higher T levels, went from around 700 n/gl when I measured at 16 yo currently am sitting at 970 n/gl @ 17 yo, increased T I am sure somewhat helps with the first 2, not to mention my voice deepened too

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Ok so now your face looks thinner or just more defined?
thanks god its thinner now but I feel my masseters are still too big

1) Tretinoin: Took years off my skin in months. Already had fairly good skin, but tret made it a halo
Did it make your skin sensitive to the sun? Did you experience any loss in fat pads or thinning of the epidermis?

I wouldn't take softgels, drink the liquid. You need to see the liquid before you buy it to ensure it's a pale yellow color, not a dark amber
What would happen if you drink the dark one?

I'm 17 and a late bloomer, so my results are mostly tied to puberty rather than activities.

I have been chewing since 15 and there have been significant changes to my jaw, however I simply cannot claim chewing is the sole factor as I also lost a lot of fat + still going through puberty

Started kickboxxing and competitive swimming, shoulders have actually gotten wider/frame looks more aesthetic

started taking zinc and vit D supplements along with no fap and I unironically have higher T levels, went from around 700 n/gl when I measured at 16 yo currently am sitting at 970 n/gl @ 17 yo, increased T I am sure somewhat helps with the first 2, not to mention my voice deepened too
Swimming is the most important framemax possible. It basically guarantees wide shoulders, if you do it in puberty and do it a lot.
Considering a lot of the people here are under 21 i don't understand why this is not talked about more.

If i could turn back time to prepuberty this would be the thing i would improve upon the most. My frame. I had no idea when i was young that swimming can contribute so much.

• +1
Shower
Bonesmash
Mewing

Swimming is the most important framemax possible. It basically guarantees wide shoulders, if you do it in puberty and do it a lot.
Considering a lot of the people here are under 21 i don't understand why this is not talked about more.

If i could turn back time to prepuberty this would be the thing i would improve upon the most. My frame. I had no idea when i was young that swimming can contribute so much.
Can you explain how swimming widens the shoulders? to what extent can swimming widening the shoulders, i am in the midst of puberty and have yrs more to go, planning on combining this shit with aromasin.

In general cristiano what do you reocmmend for puberycels (mirin zlatan avi by the way, another footballcel you love to see it)

and me sititng here with methods on how to get natty T to suprass 1600ng/dl......

you would've been better off sunmaxxing btw, vitamin d supps are toxic af to the liver. Liver is very important for everything, hormones too.

Minox.

Dunno if the rest are effective.

Aromasin crashed my estrogen, bone smashing may have worked, mewing may have worked
Elab on what minox did for you?

what aromasin dosages were u taking and how frequently?

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Yes

Tretinoin is something like 1000x stronger than retinol, meaning retinol is almost useless
What concentration do u recommend? scared for loss in fat pads, increased skin senstiivty to rays (that has to do with lifestyle anyway) and thinning of the epidermis.

I've heard mixed things about it. @FloridaDude

1) Skincare routine.
2) Minoxidil eyebrows
3) Rhinoplasty
What spefici rhino did you get? what was the issue and how much did it ascend you?

1.Shea moisture revolutionised my hair

2. Getting Braids

3. Changing my style
1. Elab on the shea moisture you used, blackpilled me on it bbc bro

2. Elab what results did u get after braiding, how do ppl treat u now, what style do u rock it with

3. What's your style now?

But my first signs of aging are showing, and it's at the forehead. Wrinkles. Not present at rest but present when I make expressions. Not bad yet but maybe gotta get on that
Eat raw beef liver and apply bone marrow/bone broth from quality sources to slow fix wrinkles there.

Also derminator+quality red light lamp

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
how has bonesmashing helped you? what did u smash? chewing too
Smashing is not something that will magically transform you, but it definitely has increased my bone mass a bit, especially in chin and jaw and made my gonions a bit more outwards, I smash chin, jaw, and brow ridge, sometimes cheekbones. It’s not clearly visible, but my face looks stronger. Chewing helped me with the ramus and gonions, and I went from an invisible gonial angle to a visible gonial angle. All this takes time tho

• +1
What spefici rhino did you get? what was the issue and how much did it ascend you?
in hindsight i shouldnt of done this. Should of waited till i get a Le Fort 2 before rhino. But i got alar reduction, bridge augmentation and nose tip defatting. i mine its pretty good not perfect one of my nostrils is slightly lower than the other but i think thats due to my anatomy. I had that asymmetry before the nose job. The rhino just made it more prominent

• +1
Elab on what minox did for you?

what aromasin dosages were u taking and how frequently?
I did 25mg daily for a week and got completely fucked.

Parents later found that batch and took it away from me.

Now Im on some either fake or underdosed shit

• +1
1. Elab on the shea moisture you used, blackpilled me on it bbc bro

2. Elab what results did u get after braiding, how do ppl treat u now, what style do u rock it with

3. What's your style now?
1. I use Shea moisture Jamaican black castor oil shampoo and the conditioner

2. I had the two strand twists girls definitely thought it looked better than just having an Afro

3. I still have the two strand twists I get them re done every 1.5 months

Pro tip doing ur hair constantly can also loosen your curls for a while after I undo my twists my hair is looser and looks better ngl

• Love it
1. Low Bodyfat

2. Gymcelling

3. Hair

And what they did for you. Excluding lifting and losing fat, because that's obvious and universal

1) Tretinoin: Took years off my skin in months. Already had fairly good skin, but tret made it a halo

2) Oral Castor Oil: Eyelashes dramatically thicker, longer, darker in just a couple weeks. Eyebrows too, & more vellus hairs in beard region. Extremely effective looksmax for how cheap and easy it is

3) Chewing: Obviously for some people this may do more harm than good. But added a lot of mass to my jaw in a very aesthetic way
IMG 20220202 164208

Fell down and chipped my tooth. My teeth didn't have much character before that.

I’m 18 using regular retinol, my skin shines already but aging is my biggest fear tbh, my brother uses 0.25 and I can use his but idk if there are any risks. Should I do it?