Post the three most impactful looksmaxes you've done

Chewing, bonesmashing, eyebrow dye, skincare, lean

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, noodlelover and Cristiano88
is there no way aside from eyebrow transplants? :hnghn:
Dont think so tbh.

Only way would to comb it in the direction you want it. Luke if you want straight eyebrows but have an arch, you can comb it down with your fingers.

May change with age tho. As a kid my eyebrows were further apart

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
Do your malar implants make you look weird when smiling at all?
Only been 3 weeks since surgery, but i do not think so. I didnt make them too big.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16090
Accutane and gym

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RoundHouse and Lev Peshkov
- Hairmaxx
- Stubble
- Fashionmaxx

Fat loss/gym was by far the most impactful though.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and noodlelover
I'll give more than three

1. A good haircut (lasts for about 2-3 weeks)
2. Rhinoplasty
3. Tan
4. Composit veneers
5. short beard
6. Eyelashesmaxxing
7. on the long run my anti aging routine + Fin

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, noodlelover, Deleted member 16215 and 4 others
Nothing I don't looksmax I just rot:smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
1. WFPB diet (I was never fat but this keeps me from being fat)
2. RU58841/Finasteride/other experimental compounds for hairloss (no noticeable regrowth but it's maybe preventing further progression of AGA)

I really haven't gotten more attractive with time due to looksmaxing though.

I'll give more than three

1. A good haircut (lasts for about 2-3 weeks)
2. Rhinoplasty
3. Tan
4. Composit veneers
5. short beard
6. Eyelashesmaxxing
7. on the long run my anti aging routine + Fin
how do u eyelashmaxxing?

Gymmaxx, accutane and fix posture

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
1) Hard gum chewing for masseter hypertrophy - gave me TMJd ( clicking sound when opening the jaw and occasional pain ) that still persists to this day.

2) EMS training for facial muscles - gave me involuntarily muscle spasms - thankfully they are gone but lasted 2 months

3) dumbbell pullovers to hopefully expand the ribcage or at least get a bigger chest - gave me osteoarthritis that lasts to this day

conclusion: this site ruined my life. Dont be a retard like me and dont trust anything said here but do your research beforehand

well at least I havent fell for the bonesmashing meme my iq must be over 85 at least

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 23554, lasthope and 14 others
1. Gonion fillers
2. Tanned+ripped
3. Eyebrow pencil/gel

1) Hard gum chewing for masseter hypertrophy - gave me TMJd ( clicking sound when opening the jaw and occasional pain ) that still persists to this day.

2) EMS training for facial muscles - gave me involuntarily muscle spasms - thankfully they are gone but lasted 2 months

3) dumbbell pullovers to hopefully expand the ribcage or at least get a bigger chest - gave me osteoarthritis that lasts to this day

conclusion: this site ruined my life. Dont be a retard like me and dont trust anything said here but do your research beforehand

well at least I havent fell for the bonesmashing meme my iq must be over 85 at least
Hahaha feels bad dude. Some people are just cursed ngl. I've been chewing for literally hours most days for almost a year now. I have no tmj no problems at all. Some people will chew for ten minutes and get tmj

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 8988
1. Gonion fillers
2. Tanned+ripped
3. Eyebrow pencil/gel
Gonion fillers. Interesting, not worried about migration, or your face being bloated after it dissolves?

1. Brow transplant
2. Fixing my teeth
3. Roids and diet, but those measures are temporary

Hahaha feels bad dude. Some people are just cursed ngl. I've been chewing for literally hours most days for almost a year now. I have no tmj no problems at all. Some people will chew for ten minutes and get tmj
I did it just once for no more than 1 hour, and so the clicking sound started. the truth is that I must have been predisposed to TMJd because of my asymmetrical ramuses. I would suggest anyone to check if they have any asymmetries in their jaws before trying hard chewing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeke714
@FloridaDude can you link where you bought the retin A in PM’s I need some asap

I have bitches saying I look 30 at 15:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Fake Tan
Mouth Widening
Getting a fringe perm

if ur a teenager this is legit all u needa do to slay jbs

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Htobrother
I did it just once for no more than 1 hour, and so the clicking sound started. the truth is that I must have been predisposed to TMJd because of my asymmetrical ramuses. I would suggest anyone to check if they have any asymmetries in their jaws before trying hard chewing.
What is the solution for this (asymmetrical ramus)?

- Hair system
- Tan
- Chin implant

Braces in my early 20s

What is the solution for this (asymmetrical ramus)?
Vertical rami osteotomy: [ISPOILER] https://surgeryreference.aofoundati...ndible-laterognathia/vertical-ramus-osteotomy [/ISPOILER] Unfortunately this can only shorten a ramus, not lengthen them. And the plural of ramus is rami ,my bad. I haven't researched this in a while.

Asymmetrical rami and condyle length is definitely associated with TMJd, but it is not yet knowing if this asymmetry is only ( a ) cause or one of the effects of TMJd.
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

But it definitely can go both ways. I must have had jaw asymmetry before getting TMJd, otherwise I shouldn't have got it suddenly. In my case, the jaw asymmetry was caused by a lot of muscle imbalances in the body, all coming down to my scoliosis. Another reason, that is more common, was that I had slept on one side most of my life.

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
skinmaxxing for skin halo

Gonion fillers. Interesting, not worried about migration, or your face being bloated after it dissolves?

No and no. Been 9 months and it looks fine. Probably top up another 0.5ml each side in the new year. The gonions can hold filler no problem, most problems of migration/bloating are in the lips and midface where the tissue can't hold filler and where muscles are constantly tugging the tissue around. The gonions don't really move even when chewing.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
And what they did for you. Excluding lifting and losing fat, because that's obvious and universal

1) Tretinoin: Took years off my skin in months. Already had fairly good skin, but tret made it a halo

2) Oral Castor Oil: Eyelashes dramatically thicker, longer, darker in just a couple weeks. Eyebrows too, & more vellus hairs in beard region. Extremely effective looksmax for how cheap and easy it is

3) Chewing: Obviously for some people this may do more harm than good. But added a lot of mass to my jaw in a very aesthetic way
Is oral castor oil legit?? I only have the dark Carribbean one and apply it topically, why do u think oral will work? And why does it need to be the light one??

Is oral castor oil legit?? I only have the dark Carribbean one and apply it topically, why do u think oral will work? And why does it need to be the light one??
I explicitly said the dark Jamaican one will NOT work

It will not work topically, or orally, it will not do anything, it's useless. It doesn't contain ricinoleic acid, the active ingredient

It will not work topically, or orally, it will not do anything, it's useless. It doesn't contain ricinoleic acid, the active ingredient
Yeah understand, but u defo saw improvement in eyebrows and lashes just from drinking the light one?

There's a few light ones on Amazon here, will any work?? Was your improvement quote noticeable?

1) Double jaw surgery
2) Started styling my hair with the right clay, and I found a higher end barber.
3) A prescribed skin product fixed my red dry spots that started appearing around my nose this year.

Now I just want to get a muscular ripped physique and get rid of all my acne, and I should be looksmaxxed.

1) Double jaw surgery
2) Started styling my hair with the right clay, and I found a higher end barber.
3) A prescribed skin product fixed my red dry spots that started appearing around my nose this year.

Now I just want to get a muscular ripped physique and get rid of all my acne, and I should be looksmaxxed.
Brutal , I have to moneymaxx I think I’m gonna take the surgery route as well

• Woah

how healthy is that to drink tbh? it tastes like utter shit and it's a heat treated unsatured vegetable oil (which are known to be bad but at least not pufa seed oil)

About 5 months. My skin got worse by the day for the first month. By two months in, back to baseline. After that and ever since, just glowing

Everyone I know has commented on my skin, including both of my semi gfs. One was like "wtf are you doing?" Naturally no one knows I looksmax so I told her I started drinking water cuz i forgot to for a couple months. The other one who's 20 said "you look younger than me now, can you help me please"

I did nothing to hint that I'm doing anything, so these comments only could have been prompted by obvious results
What concentration? I have 0,1, 0,05 and 0,025 but even after 0,025 used with moisturizer my face is a s dry as ....

What concentration? I have 0,1, 0,05 and 0,025 but even after 0,025 used with moisturizer my face is a s dry as ....
I started with 0.1, highest strength to increase the rate at which my skin adjusts. Sides were harsh. Once the sides chilled I moved down to 0.5, no longer get any dryness, flakiness, or redness

Yeah, your skin is going to be dry for the first few months. This is normal. The solution is to buy a quality moisturizer, and just lather that shit on twice, maybe three times a day

However much you think you should use, triple that. Your face will be moist as shit and look disgusting. But within ten minutes, every drop will absorb and your face will look good, cuz that's how dehydrated it is

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Cristiano88
1. Posture. I used to have truecel posture.
2. Stop eating tonnes of dairy. No spots anymore.
3. Grow facial hair (Facial luminance)

Teeth whitening appointment next week, Gymcelling (not big yet but I don't look like a rat anymore), chewing falim.

Rhinoplasty
botox masseter
weightloss

Hairmaxxing
orthodontic appliance
skin care

It seem my oral Castor oil shilling paid off :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, PYT, noodlelover and 2 others
gym
bonesmashing
brows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698

Attachments

• 1639426279873.jpeg
    1639426279873.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
I know about from OG swisstemples guy reversed his norwood with prostoglandin protocol
Since you seem pretty knowledgeable, do you think oral castor oil inhibits collagen synthesis same way minox does? Pge-2 signaling