Post women you would do the absolute unspeakable to

Cope nature worship which craft etc is seen as pagan, even Christmas is taken from a pagan holiday it used to be seen as hedonistic to bring a tree in to the house

if you can’t see the difference between small tribal hierarchy and a degenerate society where wage cucking or homelessness are the only realities for most people you’ve been brainwashed by Jewish corruption beyond belief
You don’t have to worship nature, in order to see its value. This is some extreme black and white thinking.

This is once again low IQ. That wasn’t my point. My point was that hierarchy will exist no matter what you do to stop it.

We also evolved out of small tribal hierarchies a very long time ago. Another inevitable part of life is that successful, small tribal hierarchies will expand. Eventually, they will stop being tribal and start being expansive societies that are developed. All you have to do is open a history book.

At this point you are talking about capitalism, not Christianity. They are different systems.

• +1
Reactions: Earcel
Edison High graduate Faith Riehm uses art for expression - Los Angeles Times
Vector Portrait on Behance
View attachment 662069
@Short Ugly and Brown

• Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Funniest shit I’ve ever read in my entire years on earth