Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
> moderate skull / face size
> youthful, elastic fair skin
> thick brows + bigger eyes
> moderate height
> lean, narrow face without being too chiseled

Anything else you can think of?

I don't think I can prettyboymaxx because my skull is too big, my skin aged too bad and my overall features are just too rough :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 656
I wish people would stop talking about skull size it's the most autistic thing ever.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 470
Preety face

thats it
I wish people would stop talking about skull size it's the most autistic thing ever.

Its a little bit important, but people portray it as high fwhr is the ideal wich isn't really true. Its more like dont have a very small skull or an extremely narrow skull and your good.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 616 and dogtown
- have zero deformities; having a bad nose = death sentence

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 656
have good genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701, FiveFourManlet, Michael Myers and 3 others
yay, I can prettyboymaxx :D

Your mom or dad must be at least a 7.5/10

Does it mean I'm already prettyboy if girls always call me cute? I got called cute like more than 10 times last year in school.

Does it mean I'm already prettyboy if girls always call me cute? I got called cute like more than 10 times last year in school.

You know your good looking stop ...

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Deleted member 656 and Michael Myers
No, I thought cute could also mean that I look young for my age or something like that.

No you know that is also not true, so you either have BDD or want validation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Michael Myers

Stop bragging you faggot. Girls don't even have the decency to act neutrally towards me.

• +1
Reactions: JimJones and dogtown
It's genetics idiot. You need somebody goodlooking in your genetic line.

Low IQ. Gl parents make ugly kids, ugly parents make gl kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Michael Myers
prettyboy pretty much need to look like chad's younger brothers/son

Yeah but both your parents don’t need to be 7.5’s retard

Meh I think it’s completely random
That is also possible. The best looking guy I know has average-looking parents. Even during their prime. He literally mogs any model I've ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Eye area is most important for pretty boy effect. Light colored eyes are a must. Need collagen filled, youthful skin. If you have a bad eye area it's over. Gonna have to masculinemaxx with strong lower third.

iu

iu

iu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and dogtown
Eye area is most important for pretty boy effect. Light colored eyes are a must. Need collagen filled, youthful skin. If you have a bad eye area it's over. Gonna have to masculinemaxx with strong lower third.

iu

iu

iu

How does a pretty boy really differentiate from a masc guy because you can have a strong jawline and hunter eyes yet still be a pretty boy rather than masc chad

iu

iu

iu
yea, most prettyboy has defined jawline

> moderate height

I don't think I can prettyboymaxx because my skull is too big, my skin aged too bad and my overall features are just too rough :feelsbadman:
Snapchat 87660085

I'd say I fit the description. Got a big frame and height tho which is god tier for pretty boys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 656
You need the right facial harmony to be a pretty boy. Basically you need to look like what a hot girl of your race would look like but with masculine bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
How does a pretty boy really differentiate from a masc guy because you can have a strong jawline and hunter eyes yet still be a pretty boy rather than masc chad
A soft, youthful appearance.

• +1
I have big eyes, thick brows, i look younger than how i am (anyway i'm barely more than 20), i have tall shoes and I'm virgin lol.
Prettyboy works if you are a 7.5 at least

Prettymogged, gtfo of here you sexy ogre, masquerading as one of my kind.

You look better without the smile.

Still :chad:

Lucky Bastard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Being handsome is strong plus

• +1
You look better without the smile.

Still :chad:

Lucky Bastard

Slightly narrow palate and seriously chubby cheeks that don't want to go away. O'Pry's the same, minus the chubby cheeks. Makes me look about 15 when I smile, but girls always say I have a really cute smile so idk.

• +1
Slightly narrow palate and seriously chubby cheeks that don't want to go away. O'Pry's the same, minus the chubby cheeks. Makes me look about 15 when I smile, but girls always say I have a really cute smile so idk.

Hardly anything to worry about

• +1

My nose looks like someone stuck Arceus' nob on my face but idc. Looksmaxxing is cope, women are cope, the fulfillment of one's moral obligation is all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and dogtown
My nose looks like someone stuck Arceus' nob on my face but idc. Looksmaxxing is cope, women are cope, the fulfillment of one's moral obligation is all that matters.
A moral obligation should be to marry a woman though

• +1

Your nose is better than mine I would hardly worry.

My nose looks like someone stuck Arceus' nob on my face but idc.

Also fucking kek :feelskek:

• +1
> moderate height

This literally describes me, I don't get why people say I'm so ugly and it's over for me. I just don't get it

• +1
This literally describes me, I don't get why people say I'm so ugly and it's over for me. I just don't get it
you're not ugly dude, you just kinda look funny, you also look very low IQ

• +1

H A R M O N Y
A
R
M
O
N
Y

you don’t have it, not over just not great

• +1
How am I low Iq please explain. You don't know anything about my life or the things I do

What is Harmony?
i said you LOOK LOW IQ, you legit look dumb with the lips and ears, that doesnty mean you look ugly, you are as average as one can be

• +1
i said you LOOK LOW IQ, you legit look dumb with the lips and ears, that doesnty mean you look ugly, you are as average as one can be
Saying someone"looks" low iq would only be said by someone with a low iq. It's just dumbest statement I've ever heard.