Prerequisites for prettyboymaxxing?

Saying someone"looks" low iq would only be said by someone with a low iq. It's just dumbest statement I've ever heard.
answering you right now is low iq tbh, you look DUMB

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Attachments

• ba577def.jpg
    ba577def.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
"Your skull looks low iq"
i had two decisions when i saw your first comment; either roast him or give him some cope pills, but i thought: maybe thisguy is going through hell, i dont really want to make him go through more.
the truth is that you legit look like a MONKEY, that's why i think you're low IQ, plus you cant figure out why you dont look like a chad is proof you're LOW IQ

• +1
i had two decisions when i saw your first comment; either roast him or give him some cope pills, but i thought: maybe thisguy is going through hell, i dont really want to make him go through more.
the truth is that you legit look like a MONKEY, that's why i think you're low IQ, plus you cant figure out why you dont look like a chad is proof you're LOW IQ
Just because I am not knowledgeable in a specific subject doesn't mean I'm low iq. That's like if a professional rocket scientist came up to you with an equation and was like "oh you can't solve this? You must be so low iq!"

Just because I am not knowledgeable in a specific subject doesn't mean I'm low iq. That's like if a professional rocket scientist came up to you with an equation and was like "oh you can't solve this? You must be so low iq!"
this comment and example u used is low iq itself

• +1
  • +1
Its a little bit important, but people portray it as high fwhr is the ideal wich isn't really true. Its more like dont have a very small
It can look out of place if your frame doesn't fit with it
H A R M O N Y
A
R
M
O
N
Y

you don’t have it, not over just not great