Prove me wrong, but these are the seven reasons why surgery results exist.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
  1. Bad" facial structure refers to a lack of angularity, projection, or depth, which typically requires extensive surgical procedures such as a Lefort 2 genioplasty, 10mm BSSO, 15mm rhinoplasty, custom cheekbone and jaw angle implants, and a neck lift. Despite the difficulty of the process, it typically results in the most natural-looking outcome.
  2. One or two unfavorable facial features can negatively affect the overall harmony of the face, whether it be the lips, eyes, or skin tone.
  3. Poorly designed implants, such as a rounded jaw implant or a cheek implant that fails to cover the full under-eye area, can lead to undesirable results.
  4. If your face is recessed but lacks appeal, it may still be harmonious and average without any recession, but it may also lack the angularity, definition, and depth associated with a "Chad" face, which often necessitates the use of implants.
  5. A high body fat percentage and thicker skin are a double whammy, as excess weight can mask facial angularity and thicker skin can prevent a lean look.
  6. Incorrect placement of fillers in specific facial regions can lead to a "fish" or "puffy" appearance.
  7. A surgeon using excessively large movements during a procedure can result in a "dog" face

Last edited:
bad base can't be fixed w surgery

bad base can't be fixed w surgery

As I said before it can just avoid over doing on fillers get 6 surgeries instead of 1 be very strained on your harmony don't go for very large movements that create a dog look be very low body fat and get a ton of facial implants for definition

As I said before it can just avoid over doing on fillers get 6 surgeries instead of 1 be very strained on your harmony don't go for very large movements that create a dog look be very low body fat and get a ton of facial implants for definition
no, harmony is a question of ratio (pfl, ipd, es ratio, midface ratio) more than anything else

liplift makes you gay and OBO makes you ugly

Got aneurysm from trying to decipher what you wrote.

no, harmony is a question of ratio (pfl, ipd, es ratio, midface ratio) more than anything else

liplift makes you gay and OBO makes you ugly

Harmony is more about how well your current feautres fit in with your face thicker lips may suit a black face but not a white face due to ethnic back ground it's not inherently unchangeable feautres like midface ratio or es ratio

Thread title has typos : you were trying to say:

"Prove me wrong but these are the 7 reasons why bad surgery results exist."

Bro, ain't nobody got time to navigate between your typos and unstructured ideas.

Thread title has typos : you were trying to say:

"Prove me wrong but these are the 7 reasons why bad surgery results exist."

Bro, ain't nobody got time to navigate between your typos and unstructured ideas.
Okay fixed

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius