Putting An End To The Cope That Hapa Sons (half asian/half white) mog Mulatto Sons (GeoMaxxxers GTFIH!!)

D

Deleted member 28219

Iron
Many men who have little success with white women go to Southeast Asia. But the sons will not be attractive. And will only continue the incel history. If you bring your Hapa sons to the West they will have very low SMV. While Mulatto sons or sons with 20-40% sub-Saharan ancestry are moggers. And can have blue eyes! You don't have to go to Africa. Even in Brazil or Jamaica there are women with African ancestry. better skin, Better hair, muscles, high SMV. It never started for Incels going to SEA and fathering spree killers. Mulattos partially mog white men in the west

Last edited:
Water. Just don't be Asian is the moon to Just be white's sun.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 28219 and Deleted member 24444
@russiancel @Ai Impact @SwissArms

mix people don't mog anywhere besides northern america or european main cities devoid of culture.

mix people don't mog anywhere besides northern america or european main cities devoid of culture.
Light-eyed mulatto = gigamogger.

Light-eyed mulatto = gigamogger.
almost all mix people have brown eyes since it's a dominant trait, and also dark hair, for all intents and purposes you can't tell the difference between them and north africans or coastal meds.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
almost all mix people have brown eyes since it's a dominant trait, and also dark hair, for all intents and purposes you can't tell the difference between them and north africans or coastal meds.
It's rare, yeah, but it happens. Then you get whiteness halo with bbc halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I will get mogged by robust niggers in Jamaica and latino prettyboys in Brazil. Who will mog me in Asia? Even if some gook has better facial bone structure than me like @mrriceguy finally is cucked to oblivion by being Asian. Also saw a tinder experiment run by nero angelo where white normie got more tinder likes than Asian model. Never begun for gooks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I will get mogged by robust niggers in Jamaica and latino prettyboys in Brazil. Who will mog me in Asia? Even if some gook has better facial bone structure than me like @mrriceguy finally is cucked to oblivion by being Asian. Also saw a tinder experiment run by nero angelo where white normie got more tinder likes than Asian model. Never begun for gooks

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 17244