Putting An End To The Cope That Having Kids With Asian Women Creates Incel Sons [Hapa Men Are Chads]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
There is a common trend I see on this forum,

Where lots of people talk about geomaxxing or going for asian women, or preferring asian women etc..

But then you tend to see a thread of responses after asian women get mentioned

saying how asian women will dilute your genetics and create "incel sons" like ER

What you'll fail to notice, that the people who say this, are actually jealous ethnic men

Who are jealous that asian women dont like them

Asian women only worship White men

So these jealous ethnic men are trying to spread propaganda that you'll create "incel sons" with them

To stop you from enjoying a joyful life with a trad asian girl who worships you

I will now provide evidence to disprove their claim that asian women create "incel sons"

White women prefer HAPA men over Mulattos, hispanics, blacks and asians

Hapa men are the second highest SMV race of men just after white men.

To asian women, HAPA men are the highest SMV race of men to exist. Even ranked ABOVE white men and asian men.

Basically, HAPA men are the 2nd highest SMV race in the west. and THE no.1 HIGHEST race in Asia. aka the gigachads of asia. Aka an amazing life

So , it has been statistically proven, that Asian women do NOT create incel sons. It actually creates chad sons and does NOT dilute your genes.

Your children with asian women will live a great life!

Bonus:

Hapa women are the HIGHEST SMV RACE IN THE WORLD

YOUR DAUGHTERS WITH ASIAN WOMEN WILL BE GIGASTACIES.

Source: http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/20...d-women-are-preferred-above-all-other-groups/

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheDragon, T50 Mogger, tbh aff and 10 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: shogrim, mogger10, Deleted member 21048 and 17 others
Gigacope.

2BA596B3 58BA 4539 88AA BC5CC75A5F2B

You’re tellin me their kid would be Chad? kek

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, chaddyboi66, Anchor_Ship and 10 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Shycel, Fgsfds, Krakowski and 3 others
Jeremy Meeks is fucking insane. I literally felt cortisol when he left the screen and fucking BRAD PITT popped up...

imagine being so fucking aesthetic you make brad fucking Pitt in his prime look like a downgrade...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, mogger10, chaddyboi66 and 9 others
Chihuahua syndrome.

Bored Dog Show GIF by NOWNESS

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Its a 50 50 for hapas

in theory hapa women and men are supposed to be exotic, high trust and high class looking moggers but here's the reality

only low class genetic deadbeats marry interracially, so chances are you have a 5'6 LTN framelet paired with a 4'11 panfaced recessed SEAmonkey noodlewhore and makes an incel hapa son

however if you have a 6'4 germanic chadlite make kids with a 5'10 high class high cheekboned chinese fogger then youll have gigamogger sons like alex schlab

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, TheDragon, zainab and 12 others

Where lots of people talk about geomaxxing or going for asian women, or preferring asian women etc..

saying how asian women will dilute your genetics and create "incel sons" like ER

What you'll fail to notice, that the people who say this, are actually jealous ethnic men

So these jealous ethnic men are trying to spread propaganda that you'll create "incel sons" with them

I will now provide evidence to disprove their claim that asian women create "incel sons"

View attachment 2290311

View attachment 2290316

To asian women, HAPA men are the highest SMV race of men to exist. Even ranked ABOVE white men and asian men.

Basically, HAPA men are the 2nd highest SMV race in the west. and THE no.1 HIGHEST race in Asia. aka the gigachads of asia. Aka an amazing life

So , it has been statistically proven, that Asian women do NOT create incel sons. It actually creates chad sons and does NOT dilute your genes.

Bonus:
View attachment 2290320

source: http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/20...d-women-are-preferred-above-all-other-groups/

White midget cannot get a white woman, so he has to cope with SEA monkeys JFL.

It's never the attractive asian women that white worship, always subhumans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 32423, Deleted member 28219 and 5 others
I think you misunderstood.

Not all WMAF couples will create incel sons.

5'3 white guy with 5ft asian def will though

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, WeiWei, Deleted member 24444 and 7 others
prove me wrong then.

oh wait, you cant!

You couldn’t tell the obvious parked reply? You’re supposed to wait for the edit, brainlet.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski

This. White Chad + Asian HTB can create HTN (even Chadlite) sons. But most of the guys in incel communities who want to go for Asian women have terrible genetics themselves.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, T50 Mogger, Deleted member 28219 and 6 others
White midget cannot get a white woman, so he has to cope with SEA monkeys JFL.

It's never the attractive asian women that white worship, always subhumans.
sounds like i hit some ethnic nerves 😆

why would only asian women subhumans prefer taller, whiter, bigger dick, richer, more masculine men? and not the hot asian women?

exactly.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, poopoohead and Mr. President
You couldn’t tell the obvious parked reply? You’re supposed to wait for the edit, brainlet.
no, but im waiting, shitskin.

• Hmm...
in theory hapa women and men are supposed to be exotic, high trust and high class looking moggers but here's the reality

only low class genetic deadbeats marry interracially, so chances are you have a 5'6 LTN framelet paired with a 4'11 panfaced recessed SEAmonkey noodlewhore and makes an incel hapa son

however if you have a 6'4 germanic chadlite make kids with a 5'10 high class high cheekboned chinese fogger then youll have gigamogger sons like alex schlab
how do you get this hapa?

Screenshot 2023 06 25 at 123956 PM

why would only asian women subhumans prefer taller, whiter, bigger dick, richer, more masculine men? and not the hot asian women?

exactly.

Last I checked you are

> 5 ft 4 ------> cannot be masculine
> Dead end job

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, aspiringexcel, ROTTING and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 23218 and 2 others
This nigga refuses to leave this site
You can ban OP, but he keeps coming back in different forms( Predeterminism, recessedsubhumanx, blackpillgodfather)

OP is like that nigga SAURON from Lord of da rings.
We need a fellowship of forum subhumans to destroy his tether to the mortal realm and put him down for good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Trilogy, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
This. White Chad + Asian HTB can create HTN (even Chadlite) sons. But most of the guys in incel communities who want to go for Asian women have terrible genetics themselves.

images

+

629ywxpp7iya1

Will create an absolute giga hapa Chad.

This midget deludes himself by thinking he can do the same by procreating with this

front-view-woman-with-nose-ring_23-2149441276.jpg

kekw-kek.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Xangsane, Deleted member 28219 and 6 others
This nigga refuses to leave this site
You can ban OP, but he keeps coming back in different forms( Predeterminism, recessedsubhumanx, blackpillgodfather)

OP is like that nigga SAURON from Lord of da rings.
We need a fellowship of forum subhumans to destroy his tether to the mortal realm and put him down for good.
idk what ur talking about , this is my first account

but why do u want me gone so badly? what have i done to you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 29155 and Bushman
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28219
Happa girls = A Nice mix of Euro hot and asian cute and them being short does not matter obvsly. Its very hard to find ugly Happa girls hence why they are so admired and wanted in asia.

Happa dudes = Over.

Basically you just have to hope u roll a girl if you don't wanna doom ur offpsring. Anything else is cope. U can run JBW and have massive succsses without having to endlessly rationalise to yourself why its ok to start a family when you have 50% chance of making incel.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 28219, aspiringexcel and 3 others
idk what ur talking about , this is my first account

but why do u want me gone so badly? what have i done to you?
This isn’t your first account, nigga. We both know that.

You need to stop promoting yellow fever.
Noodling is dangerous. The bastard offspring are genuinely insane.

Your kids will be crucifying squirrels in the backyard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, kuroro, Deleted member 28219 and 5 others

View attachment 2290311

View attachment 2290316

Bonus:
View attachment 2290320

Source: http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/20...d-women-are-preferred-above-all-other-groups/
the notion come from some reality as subhuman whites that cant attract their counterpart have to cope with betabuxxing a SEAmonkey therefore making an abomination, which is true for most parts 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28219 and aspiringexcel
Happa girls = A Nice mix of Euro hot and asian cute and them being short does not matter obvsly. Its very hard to find ugly Happa girls hence why they are so admired and wanted in asia.

Happa dudes = Over.

Basically you just have to hope u roll a girl if you don't wanna doom ur offpsring. Anything else is cope. U can run JBW and have massive succsses without having to endlessly rationalise to yourself why its ok to start a family when you have 50% chance of making incel.
just BBCmaxx mulattos are unmoggale on both genders

This isn’t your first account, nigga. We both know that.

You need to stop promoting yellow fever.
Noodling is dangerous. The bastard offspring are genuinely insane.

Your kids will be crucifying squirrels in the backyard.
jealous ethnic male spotted

and i statistically disproved you in OP

weirdo.

Elliot's father was 6'1 and White men shorter than him have made Chad hapa men
Nathan Adrian family

@Ai Impact
You‘re completely right on everything, but this is a debate you need at least some degree of visual evidence for.
Most of these retards in incel forums believe all hapas are manlets even though majority of them are taller than their White fathers
Andre Jin Age Nationality Mother Kim Dong su Profile

Ryan Peniston

Jasonrob19

Clint Bondad on Facebook  Wish I was there in Germany when my family is hanging out

Kyle Smigielski

The Gold Standard  Experts Give Their Take On QB Commit Tyler Buchner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Deleted member 29155
just BBCmaxx mulattos are unmoggale on both genders
Haha fucking what? Tall Lightskins, (White & Black) keyword TALL, can absolutely slay in the west but Black and Asian is prob the worst combo on earth. Offsprings always looks horrible for both Boys AND Girls.

• +1
I mean just cos they say it doesn’t mean it’s true.

White mogs.

cope thread

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28219 and HeightPilledum
Jeremy Meeks is fucking insane. I literally felt cortisol when he left the screen and fucking BRAD PITT popped up...

imagine being so fucking aesthetic you make brad fucking Pitt in his prime look like a downgrade...
IMG 6641

Embodiment of blackpill tbh

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 29155
HAPA girls are cute

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds

View attachment 2290311

View attachment 2290316

Bonus:
View attachment 2290320

Black men have the best genetics - taller , more androgen receipts for muscles , bigger dicks

• +1
an absolute giga hapa Chad.
doubt it

White + noodle is literally the most seen interracial pairing yet why haven't they produced a single PSL god?

Only caucasoids can truly be moggers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, poopoohead and Fgsfds
jealous ethnic male spotted

and i statistically disproved you in OP

weirdo.
I’m not the weird one, nigha.

You’re the one spamming your fetish daily on this shithole

Black men have the best genetics - taller , more androgen receipts for muscles , bigger dicks

black men are literal turbomanlets while whites are the tallest in the world

blacks are the second weakest race. no muscle, no testosterone, no strength

whites are the strongest race in the world

blacks have literally tiny penises

A study of 2539 men from Tanzania found that the average stretched flaccid penis length of Tanzanian males is 11.5 cm (4.53 inches) long, smaller than the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches), and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).[15] - A study of 1158 men from Nigeria found that the average flaccid stretched penis length of Nigerian males is 13.37 cm (5.26 inches) long, which is near identical to the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches) and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).[32]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Fgsfds
WMAF is twice more common than BMWF

yea but still answer my original question also whenever u see a mulatto u already know the dude is black and girl is white 🤣🤣🤣 cant even picture it the other way round

yea but still answer my original question also whenever u see a mulatto u already know the dude is black and girl is white 🤣🤣🤣 cant even picture it the other way round
Hapas say the same thing

• +1
Reactions: Tatasko
blacks are the second weakest race. no muscle, no testosterone, no strength
cant even take ur ramblings serious anymore, based on what grip strength???? look at 100m record holders or anytype of sports with any form is atheism involved

cant even take ur ramblings serious anymore, based on what grip strength???? look at 100m record holders or anytype of sports with any form is atheism involved
look at strongman record holders? since we're talking about strength? all white men. lmao. weak ass race i would spit on u if u were here