Putting An End To The Cope That Having Kids With Asian Women Creates Incel Sons [Hapa Men Are Chads]

yea but still answer my original question also whenever u see a mulatto u already know the dude is black and girl is white 🤣🤣🤣 cant even picture it the other way round

white women love white men and hate black men

black women love white men and hate black men

its over for u boyo

no one will ever love you

thats why black men have the highest rate of being single :)

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Fgsfds
@TRUE_CEL
3454244 kekdock

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Hapa is literally subhuman abomination. Fucking lol at my life
Depends. Some can look good obviously. And others look bad.

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
Unfortunately for me it was the latter
No. I’d say you fall in an in-between category. You have good and bad traits. Good: height, phenotype, coloring, hair. Bad: unfavorable ratios.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Nebula and thecel
No. I’d say you fall in an in-between category. You have good and bad traits. Good: height, phenotype, coloring, hair. Bad: unfavorable ratios.
Hapa and good pheno
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
Reactions: reptiles and Skywalker
WMAF is twice more common than BMWF

only 8% of mixed black kids are born within marriage and less than a quarter of black men get married. according to the pew research center black/white is the most common mix.

only 8% of mixed black kids are born within marriage and less than a quarter of black men get married. according to the pew research center black/white is the most common mix.
Good thing white women getting impregnated by niggers without a marriage is still nowhere near as common as WMAF either.
There are more hapas than there are mulattos

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
Elliot's father was 6'1 and White men shorter than him have made Chad hapa men
View attachment 2290404
Elliot his mom, was midget as hell, with shit frame also. Her face, was also meh.
Elliot got completely fucked ovet, by his mother genes. He looked like a 14yo, due to shit height and frame.

What would be the point?
I guess, if a dude goes with an asian woman. Don't do so, with an ugly midget petite framed woman. Because your son might be born into a weak looking midget framecel

Elliot his mom, was midget as hell, with shit frame also. Her face, was also meh.
Elliot got completely fucked ovet, by his mother genes. He looked like a 14yo, due to shit height and frame.

What would be the point?
I guess, if a dude goes with an asian woman. Don't do so, with an ugly midget petite framed woman. Because your son might be born into a weak looking midget framecel
A hapa shorter than Elliot and with more subhuman parents than Elliot still made it more than you'll ever will

Good thing white women getting impregnated by niggers without a marriage is still nowhere near as common as WMAF either.
There are more hapas than there are mulattos
View attachment 2290597
nigga that is literally inaccurate since the pew reasrch center says otherwise. asians have kids outside of marriage less than 10% of the time and white men are least likely to group to reproduce in the US.

literally according the the US government:
TempImage79kmh0

nigga that is literally inaccurate since the pew reasrch center says otherwise. asians have kids outside of marriage less than 10% of the time and white men are least likely to group to reproduce in the US.

literally according the the US government:
View attachment 2290606
These are all stats for same race couples

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
These are all stats for same race couples
Jesus Christ you are dumb. it means that people of mixed race origin or excluded not mixed race couples.

Jesus Christ you are dumb. it means that people of mixed race origin or excluded not mixed race couples.
You've still not given me a single interracial statistic while I've given you two.
All you have is headcanon

A hapa shorter than Elliot and with more subhuman parents than Elliot still made it more than you'll ever will
Just be a very famous multi millionaire, bro.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Eh im hapa and im giga subhuman

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 28219 and rand anon
eloiot father + SOME ASIAN CHICK = eleiot rodger
Eleiot father + arab chick = his brother is a model
eleiot father is 6.1 foot tall

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28219 and Fgsfds
i fucking hate WMAF relationships so much its unreal
fucking noodlewhores i fucking hate them
and im not even asian

ricecels DO NOT CLICK

Attachments

• 1684441100977033.webm
    2.4 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28219, ROTTING and Deleted member 23804
You don't know anything about east asian culture. WMAF and even AMWF couples are shunned there, and they treat their kids as gross mutts. I knew a smoking hot chinese hapa girl who actually grew up in china. She was bullied heavily. It was also funny to see an almost-white girl with fob chinese autism lol

South east asians on the other hand are monkeys, so of course they worship half-humans

Guy on the left is 6'6
Cherrypickung we all know hapa men are subhumans and mulattos mog. Who pays you to tell this White Man Asian Female propaganda here u little Pizza vendor🤣🤣😉

Average mulatto mog hapa. Never begun for hapas.

1:41 brother of ER 🤣🤣🤣🤣
ER wishes he was Daniel.
HidingInMyRoom has had multiple girlfriends, White and Asian ones. Married at least once and has a larger following than he ever had

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Cherrypickung we all know hapa men are subhumans and mulattos mog. Who pays you to tell this White Man Asian Female propaganda here u little Pizza vendor🤣🤣😉
I'm cherrypicking when the only mulatto looksmax can bring me as example is Jeremy Meeks?

hapas have the masculinity of white men and the collagen and hair of asian men they are superior
Capture dcran le 2023 07 01  015750

most of these pictures suck but these are all gl famous hapas

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
hapas have the masculinity of white men and the collagen and hair of asian men they are superior
View attachment 2291041
most of these pictures suck but these are all gl famous hapas
Is this an actual hapa or you added Chico/Chico lookalike for maymay purposes?
IMG 20230701 080207

I'm cherrypicking when the only mulatto looksmax can bring me as example is Jeremy Meeks?
A lot of mulattos are successful in sports and music. WHY HAPA MEN SUCK AT SPORTS? inferior genetics my little pizza vendor. ONLY HAPA WOMEN ARE OK @HeightPilledum ... now u will cope and say Muh he is Athlete jfl. I see a lot of mulattos like him on the street in Amsterdam or London. Italian foids prefer mulatto over incel like u 🤣. Caging

Attachments

• 28924119-geschaetzt-verdient-leroy-sane-beim-fc-bayern-mehr-als-20-millionen-euro-brutto-im-ja...jpg
    28924119-geschaetzt-verdient-leroy-sane-beim-fc-bayern-mehr-als-20-millionen-euro-brutto-im-ja...jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3470911_3371214_you_already_know.mp4
    2.6 MB
Is this an actual hapa or you added Chico/Chico lookalike for maymay purposes?
View attachment 2291047
chico lachowski :

• comes from the city in Brazil with the second highest proportion of Japanese Brazilians, Curitiba
  • looks nothing like father
  • would pass as hapa, many posts online asking if he is half asian
  • coloration, eye area and bone structure are not typical caucasian

A lot of mulattos are successful in sports and music. WHY HAPA MEN SUCK AT SPORTS? inferior genetics my little pizza vendor. ONLY HAPA WOMEN ARE OK @HeightPilledum ... now u will cope and say Muh he is Athlete jfl. I see a lot of mulattos like him on the street in Amsterdam or London. Italian foids prefer mulatto over incel like u 🤣. Caging
Lots of olympians and olympic gold medalists are hapas.
At least 2 World Class boxers are hapas (zero are mulattos).
As a matter of fact... Find me two mulattos that are as accomplished in BOXING as these two hapas are
IMG 0173

NINTCHDBPICT000403825081

Boxing is about a nigger dominated sport so it shouldn't be hard for you

chico lachowski :

• comes from the city in Brazil with the second highest proportion of Japanese Brazilians, Curitiba
  • looks nothing like father
  • would pass as hapa, many posts online asking if he is half asian
  • coloration, eye area and bone structure are not typical caucasian
Chico isn't a hapa, but there is an actual hapa who looks like Chico
D6bd663d501550abcb117a48d6212d883e5f726d 00

Rickey Kim

A9b15d298a41cac0ccc441504a678e4e

Actually... this guy chinmogs and jawmogs Chico. He aged better too despite being older

• Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Deleted member 5815
gigacope
im ethnic or hapa depending on who u ask and my asian gf does anything for me
well i literally wrote in the thread they prefer hapa men

they're horrible....id rather get a 8/10 african female and have mogger mulatto Chad sons

• Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 28219
they're horrible....id rather get a 8/10 african female and have mogger mulatto Chad sons
as shown in OP, mulattos are genetically inferior to hapas.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Deleted member 24444
as shown in OP, mulattos are genetically inferior to hapas.
no , you just cope with nazism bs and hate black people the most ,as everyone does here
mulattos have close to white SMV in the west now, and there are basically only 3 races/phenos that could EVER physically mog,as a man: whites, blacks or middle easterners

asians have shit neotenous faces and shitty frames and height

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 28219