Putting An End To The Cope That Hapa Sons (half asian/half white) mog Mulatto Sons (GeoMaxxxers GTFIH!!)

Not the best in baseball even remotely
Tell that gook Ohtani to make the playoffs first before he thinks can chat to Judge
They are sports older than apehoop and handegg
They aren't sports

here are no mulattos in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th or even 10th place.
Inb4 MBRAPpe is "mulatto" even though his mother is Nafri
The only place that matters is first and Mbappe is first. His mother is a white algerian. Mulatto.
MJ's legacy cannot be defeated at this point. If LeBron couldn't, nobody ever will
Only injuries will stop Victor from becoming the best player ever. We've never seen a player like him before. You could only create him in 2k
As I said earlier, not even remotely the best in baseball and you don't even know if his father is full nigger or not
He's full nigger. You think an athletic specimen like Judge came from anything but full black seed? Be serious for once

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Many men who have little success with white women go to Southeast Asia. But the sons will not be attractive. And will only continue the incel history. If you bring your Hapa sons to the West you will have very low SMV. While Mulatto sons or sons with 20-40% sub-Saharan ancestry are moggers. You don't have to go to Africa. Even in Brazil or Jamaica there are women with Africanr ancestry. better skin, better hair, muscles, high SMV. It never started for Incels going to SEA and fathering spree killers. Mulattos partially mog white men in the west
Some can be mulatto moggers like @AlexBrown84 Or @mulattocel

Well mulatos produced Jeremy Meeks I've never seen a hapa come any where remotely close not even a spit Meeks in terms of mogging became a super model with a passing mug shot so no mulatos mog to the nether realm and back

• +1
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin and Deleted member 29155
Tell that gook Ohtani to make the playoffs first before he thinks can chat to Judge
He has already mogged him in every way
They aren't sports
They are.
Are you gonna say boxing isn't a sport either? Lots of niggers in it, yet hapas are more relevant in it than mulattos
The only place that matters is first and Mbappe is first. His mother is a white algerian. Mulatto.
"WHITE ALGERIAN" 🤣🤣🤣
Sandniggers don't become White because of your cuck fetish

And Mboop got exposed hard multiple times. He'll never be the GOAT because his prime years have already passed
Only injuries will stop Victor from becoming the best player ever. We've never seen a player like him before. You could only create him in 2k
Not the best.
He's full nigger. You think an athletic specimen like Judge came from anything but full black seed? Be serious for once
You should have named yourself "TheRetardationHasBegun"

• JFL
what the fuck is a GATOR BOWL?

College football?
how down bad you have to be as an italian to know anything about college football?
lmfao this guy is italian? whos gonna brwak it to him?? mf if you aint got blonde hair blue eyes, u aint even considered white by most asains foid, i got brutally blackpilled once by hanging around med friends and was asked i thought u have white friends? meanwhile my friends all had mostly european but had lil med mix

• JFL
I can name at least 2 hapa boxers, one champion in his own weight right now and one who is regarded to have the best chin in boxing.
This guy beat "the face of boxing" as well as the two best Mexican boxers (last one was 6'4)
View attachment 2291264
And this one needs no introductions. If you follow boxing you already know who he is
View attachment 2291265
Can you name 2 mulattos who have achieved in boxing as much as these 2?
Try me. I dare you to find them.
I can name a couple of mulatto boxers (both have White fathers), but neither of them is anywhere as good as them
aint no way you think asains can compete with blacks in an athletic sports, errol spence can pass for mulato and he arguable p4p, lmfao bevoil beat ballooned up 160lbs in alveraze

aint no way you think asains can compete with blacks in an athletic sports, errol spence can pass for mulato
What’s with mulatto supporters always claiming full niggers to be mulattos? 🤔😂
Maxresdefault 383 16 560x315

and he arguable p4p,
No.
lmfao bevoil beat ballooned up 160lbs in alveraze
The only one to ever beat Canelo was "George" Floyd Mayweather, who's considered one of the best in boxing. And after Canelo, Bivol beat another Mexican (one 6'4 tall) even harder. Ramirez was a knockout master in his weight class, knocking out everyone in the division, 55-0 but turned into a complete bum against Bivol

• JFL
He has already mogged him in every way
Not in this life
They are.
They aren't
Are you gonna say boxing isn't a sport either? Lots of niggers in it, yet hapas are more relevant in it than mulattos
Mulattos don't care about combat sports. Different races getting into certain sports is mostly due to those races not caring for it. Why do you think whites are the only one's who play hockey: cause there the only ones who give a shit about that lame sport. Another example is indians with cricket
Sandniggers don't become White because of your cuck fetish
Definitely a sandnigger right here
IMG 4969

And Mboop got exposed hard multiple times. He'll never be the GOAT because his prime years have already passed
even though he led all players in G+A this season, that definitely makes sense. Real high IQ you got
Not the best.
Barring injuries, what is the actual argument for why not? He's 7'5 who moves like a guard, can shoot wether off the dribble or catch and shoot and can defend. Big men run the NBA and always have and Victor is an anomaly. He'll be better than everyone
You should have named yourself "TheRetardationHasBegun"
I was saving that username for you

Not in this life
In this life he already did. Legacymogged, popularitymogged, statusmogged, even SMVmogged
They aren't
They are by every single definition
Mulattos don't care about combat sports. Different races getting into certain sports is mostly due to those races not caring for it. Why do you think whites are the only one's who play hockey: cause there the only ones who give a shit about that lame sport. Another example is indians with cricket
Cope
Definitely a sandnigger right here
View attachment 2292721
A little brown hair dye doesn't make her a white woman
3 France v Switzerland UEFA European Championship 2020 Round of 16
Fayza Mbappe  750x368

1 mbappe1

even though he led all players in G+A this season, that definitely makes sense. Real high IQ you got
Not even the best in Europe right now let alone ever
Barring injuries, what is the actual argument for why not? He's 7'5 who moves like a guard, can shoot wether off the dribble or catch and shoot and can defend. Big men run the NBA and always have and Victor is an anomaly. He'll be better than everyone
Save that from when it actually happens. He needs to surpass Lebron first before he can be compared to MJ
I was saving that username for you
Hmhm

What’s with mulatto supporters always claiming full niggers to be mulattos? 🤔😂
View attachment 2292718

No.

The only one to ever beat Canelo was "George" Floyd Mayweather, who's considered one of the best in boxing. And after Canelo, Bivol beat another Mexican (one 6'4 tall) even harder. Ramirez was a knockout master in his weight class, knocking out everyone in the division, 55-0 but turned into a complete bum against Bivol
thats why i said he is mulatto passing, there are so many mulatto passing blacks(white admixer) in practically every weight devision

but there is no way you are out here claiming hapas are superior in athletics feets compared to mulato?

• +1
thats why i said he is mulatto passing, there are so many mulatto passing blacks(white admixer) in practically every weight devision

but there is no way you are out here claiming hapas are superior in athletics feets compared to mulato?
They are in every sport that isn't apehoop and handegg, that's for sure. And even in handegg, the ONE TIME a hapa went up against a mulatto he won.
Oh, and I guess football too

In this life he already did. Legacymogged, popularitymogged, statusmogged, even SMVmogged
Ohtani's legacy is failure. 6 years as a pro and no playoffs 🤢
"SMVmogged" Judge is 6'7 with a better face. Othani isn't getting picked over him in any way.
He owns him

They are by every single definition
No
Hmhm
A little brown hair dye doesn't make her a white woman
3 France v Switzerland UEFA European Championship 2020 Round of 16
Fayza Mbappe  750x368

1 mbappe1
Tanned white women
Not even the best in Europe right now let alone ever
He is and will be
Save that from when it actually happens. He needs to surpass Lebron first before he can be compared to MJ
LeBron isn't even top 5, who gives a fuck about that balding choker?

Ohtani's legacy is failure. 6 years as a pro and no playoffs 🤢
"SMVmogged" Judge is 6'7 with a better face. Othani isn't getting picked over him in any way.
Go ask any woman who's more attractive
Yes (fact).
Hmhm

Tanned white women
Cope. She's the most stereotypical looking MENA woman in existence
He is and will be
VERY wishful thinking, but the truth is that he'll just be at best another Ronaldinho, just one who's got a sandigger mom
LeBron isn't even top 5, who gives a fuck about that balding choker?
Maxresdefault 1

• JFL
Go ask any woman who's more attractive
Maybe later
Yes (fact).
No (fact).
She's the most stereotypical looking MENA woman in existence
Doesn't look mena but mena women are basically white women anyway to keep it 100, so still white even if she did
VERY wishful thinking, but the truth is that he'll just be at best another Ronaldinho, just one who's got a sandigger mom
Mbappe is already clear of Dinho who was a 3 season merchant. Mbappe's been top 5 since 2018 and number 1 the past 2 to 3 years.
IMG 4970

Maybe later
Ok
No (fact).
They are in the definition of sports and always have been.
Doesn't look mena but mena women are basically white women anyway to keep it 100, so still white even if she did
She looks 100% MENA. As a matter of fact she could pass as a Mexican lady too. If I'm just adding random races of women to "Asian" then it wouldn't be a contest that makes sense
Mbappe is already clear of Dinho who was a 3 season merchant. Mbappe's been top 5 since 2018 and number 1 the past 2 to 3 years.
He already missed out on the Champions' League this year (snatched by Haaland). If he wastes another year it's ogre.
😂

They are in the definition of sports and always have been.
And shouldn't be because they aren't sports
She looks 100% MENA. As a matter of fact she could pass as a Mexican lady too. If I'm just adding random races of women to "Asian" then it wouldn't be a contest that makes sense
Looks white. Maybe a spicy white if it pleases the court
He already missed out on the Champions' League this year (snatched by Haaland). If he wastes another year it's ogre.
He's not even 25, it isn't over until he gets to his 30's. Going to Madrid anyway so CL will be his very soon. Xaarland didn't snatch shit either. He can thank his teammates for carrying his ass the last 2 months of the season

They are in every sport that isn't apehoop and handegg, that's for sure. And even in handegg, the ONE TIME a hapa went up against a mulatto he won.
Oh, and I guess football too
i dont wanna make a race bait thread but srsly considering of putting high effort thread with every metrics to prove my point cause of this delusion but answer this how would the genetic combination would even work?? blacks dominate every athletic feats, asains are known for their failure in this subject but somehow combined that with some white genes and the asains admixture prevails?? this is the same with that dating stats that retard was tryjng to show

JFL mulattos mog

• +1
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin and Deleted member 28219
Popularitymogs Meeks even though he's basically the same person but hapa (they are the same height too)
View attachment 2292608 View attachment 2292610

Popularitymogs AND heightmogs Meeks
View attachment 2292612

>popularitymogs
>SMVmogs (MILLIONS of men and women were deployed to dethrone Joe Rogan just for his onlyfans)
>legacymogs
>lifemogs
>personalitymogs
>charactermogs
View attachment 2292621
This is just the beginning.
I'm not even bringing out the biggest Chads, these are just some at the top of my head
I dont like hapas no matter if theyre WMAF or AMWF but JFL at niggers thinking they mog anything.

These are all tales from the slums of the BLM protest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and HeightPilledum
@TheTakeoverHasBegun Smoking that WemBUST pack right about now. Mulatto slenderman mogged by full niggeroos manlets

27 points
12 rebounds
3 blocks

Come outside faggot @HeightPilledum
Nba Draft Bus GIF by NBA

All mixed race mutts are an abomination

View attachment 2291489
Well can't take away basketball from the niggaroos now, can we?
Still, Edey has just now finished his college career. He's got room to grow unless they screw him over in the NBA
You coping so hard. People with melanin including mulattos a lot of time have higher percentage of fast twitch muscles and really important higher center of gravity.The lower center of gravity in white people lets them be more dominant in swimming though. if you have genes like michael phelps you unstoppable in swimming. The gene actn3 which is in our gentics creates a gen called Alpha actnin 3 which gives our body power. Their is two versions a good one r and a recessed gene x. If you get rr from your parents your body can generate energy efficiently if you get rx avg and xx bad. 25% of Asians have the xx version , 18% white and 5% african americans have this genetic recession. Their is always gonna be outliers but in general the broad population.

same with working out some can just build better muscles. Even if you take steroids you will never look like arnold schwarznegger or garry coleman their muscle building genes are just superior even without steroids.

You coping so hard. People with melanin including mulattos a lot of time have higher percentage of fast twitch muscles and really important higher center of gravity.The lower center of gravity in white people lets them be more dominant in swimming though. if you have genes like michael phelps you unstoppable in swimming. The gene actn3 which is in our gentics creates a gen called Alpha actnin 3 which gives our body power. Their is two versions a good one r and a recessed gene x. If you get rr from your parents your body can generate energy efficiently if you get rx avg and xx bad. 25% of Asians have the xx version , 18% white and 5% african americans have this genetic recession. Their is always gonna be outliers but in general the broad population.

same with working out some can just build better muscles. Even if you take steroids you will never look like arnold schwarznegger or garry coleman their muscle building genes are just superior even without steroids.
I'm not reading the text wall of a greycel alt

The thought of Hapas moving anyone is hilarious knapp. Literally the least attractive mix and the most mentally fucked
27 points
12 rebounds
3 blocks

Come outside faggot @HeightPilledum
Nba Draft Bus GIF by NBA
the fact that he tries to market hapa sons as being worthy of comparison to mulatto sons shows that he’s a fucking loser lmao. Hapas (male & female) are literally the most tragic mix, and everyone knows that :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28219, ccwarrior and TheTakeoverHasBegun
What's with the influx of Asian copers recently?

average lightskin
995197dbb07e637b11e52f9f07675920

average hapa
 101036882 elliot rodger 2 shutterstoc

• +1
Reactions: sigma8227, ThatBoneStructure, Deleted member 28219 and 1 other person