is this video legit or nah? Says it apparently can cause acne

@delonregen @Gaygymmaxx

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 30037

is this video legit or nah? Says it apparently can cause acne

@delonregen @Gaygymmaxx

Dermatologists lose money if people use tallow instead of their 60 dollar face cream. It’s the exact same as orthodontists saying mewing is “dangerous” because they would go out of business if the masses did it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: shosuke25, HerpDerpson, mvp2v1 and 3 others
Dermatologists lose money if people use tallow instead of their 60 dollar face cream. It’s the exact same as orthodontists saying mewing is “dangerous” because they would go out of business.
true. But ive seen even this forum users claim it worsened their acne

theyre paid by dermatologist to keep them in business
be smarter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Gaygymmaxx, anoncell and 2 others
yea everyone has different skins, some are fine with tret and some break out, there's no 1 product fits all

• +1
Reactions: urielRanhel, Deleted member 30037 and Deleted member 39692
yea everyone has different skins, some are fine with tret and some break out, there's no 1 product fits all
how much did they pay you

• JFL
Reactions: urielRanhel and Deleted member 39692
fucking retard asian

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Dermatologists lose money if people use tallow instead of their 60 dollar face cream. It’s the exact same as orthodontists saying mewing is “dangerous” because they would go out of business if the masses did it.
Nobody says mewing is dangerous

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: shosuke25, mvp2v1 and Deleted member 39692
She's right

• Woah
Nobody says mewing is dangerous
Yes, they do. Which is why the dentist industry have taken away the orthodontist licenses of both Mike and his father. They’ve even taken them to court.

Yes, they do. Which is why the dentist industry have taken away the orthodontist licenses of both Mike and his father. They’ve even taken them to court.
I've heard bad shit about them from clients. They are assholes. Mewing is cope

is the whole lawsuit thing over for mike mew? I thought it was still ongoing, i thought he still had his liscence

all dermatologists can suck my cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and Deleted member 39692
is the whole lawsuit thing over for mike mew? I thought it was still ongoing, i thought he still had his liscence
No got taken away. Netflix just made a documentary on him.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I've heard bad shit about them from clients. They are assholes. Mewing is cope
I disagree. Kids with proper nutrition + oral posture will never go to a dentist in their life. They don’t need them.

• +1
I disagree. Kids with proper nutrition + oral posture will never go to a dentist in their life. They don’t need them.
Oral posture is basic knowledge, it's like back posture. They weren't expelled for telling people to have proper oral posture, they took their license away cuz they were making ridiculous claims about their so-called mewing

Oral posture is basic knowledge, it's like back posture. They weren't expelled for telling people to have proper oral posture, they took their license away cuz they were making ridiculous claims about their so-called mewing
I disagree. But alright.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters