quick tip on facial bloating

Feanor

Feanor

conjurer
ive seen users here say that theyve cancelled dates or not gone to class because their face is bloated JFL. even hours later the effect of drinking dandelion tea is immediate on my face. if you're going out drink dandelion tea like two days in advance on both days and don't drink. using ice packs on your face may have a noticeable effect.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 3043, didntreadlol and 2 others
ive seen users here say that theyve cancelled dates or not gone to class because their face is bloated JFL
Sound about right. Autism.me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, .👽., curryslayerordeath and 6 others
Ngl I'm severely bloated now and iois have turned to iods

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, didntreadlol and Deleted member 3043
Ngl I'm severely bloated now and iois have turned to iods
bro Habibi you my bibi you get ioi only based upon clavicles you'r fine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, her, didntreadlol and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, DutchPrettyBoy, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Kade, her, EverythingMaxxer and 1 other person

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, jordanbarrettisgod, AlexHeally and 1 other person
jfl just take Hydrochlorothiazide

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
caution , if you're taking hydrocholorothiazide diuretics, make sure your eating foods rich in potassium, as it is a potassium wasting diuretic, it could result in cardiac arrest, if you don't have adequate amounts of potassium in your diet

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and mido the slayer
caution , if you're taking hydrocholorothiazide diuretics, make sure your eating foods rich in potassium, as it is a potassium wasting diuretic, it could result in cardiac arrest, if you don't have adequate amounts of potassium in your diet
people drink 1-3 cups of dandelion tea a day for indefinite periods for hormonal issues it's not that strong

• +1
people drink 1-3 cups of dandelion tea a day for indefinite periods for hormonal issues it's not that strong
yea dandelion tea is fine, it's not a thiazide diuretic

• +1
Quick reminder: chad can wake up and get girls. No need to even style the hairs.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and didntreadlol
I take dandelion root and prescription HZTC and neither of them do shit. Someone help me facial bloat ruins my chadlite look turning me into low tier normie instantly.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and didntreadlol
Stop taking probably expensive shit. Stick to a diet (AND STICK TO IT WITH DISCIPLINE) of low carb low salt food, mixed with high amounts of water. Caffeine (black coffee for example) can help fighting the cravings. You can sometimes do cheat days but never more than once per week. Continue doing this for MINIMUM one year (not need for one year to see results but continue reading), and then until you stop feeling like you are dieting. Once the constant "im on a diet" feel leaves your body, you will have achived a new metabolism that almost never gives you face bloat. I can now do occasional cheat meals and not bloat from them, in fact a HUGE and HEAVY continued cheat day consisting on eating until I just can't anymore (chips, chocolates, bread, pasta..) all day long and get some (much less than one single cheat meal at start of diet) bloat for around half a day. What formerly were those "rare good low bloat days" are now the norm. Most people diet until they lose the water weight and as soon as they see more leanness they call it a day, the key is to continue respecting your diet during a very long time until your body changes it's "base" metablism (this phenomenom has a name, can't remember it)

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, middayshowers, Zdeweilx and 1 other person
Stop taking probably expensive shit. Stick to a diet (AND STICK TO IT WITH DISCIPLINE) of low carb low salt food, mixed with high amounts of water. Caffeine (black coffee for example) can help fighting the cravings. You can sometimes do cheat days but never more than once per week. Continue doing this for MINIMUM one year (not need for one year to see results but continue reading), and then until you stop feeling like you are dieting. Once the constant "im on a diet" feel leaves your body, you will have achived a new metabolism that almost never gives you face bloat. I can now do occasional cheat meals and not bloat from them, in fact a HUGE and HEAVY continued cheat day consisting on eating until I just can't anymore (chips, chocolates, bread, pasta..) all day long and get some (much less than one single cheat meal at start of diet) bloat for around half a day. What formerly were those "rare good low bloat days" are now the norm. Most people diet until they lose the water weight and as soon as they see more leanness they call it a day, the key is to continue respecting your diet during a very long time until your body changes it's "base" metablism (this phenomenom has a name, can't remember it)
Dude. I have serious facial bloat. It kills my asthetic. It's actually brutal. I even went to the doctor and got a prescription diuretic but it doesn't do shit. Cutting carbs works but I feel like dogshit when I'm without carbs. I don't really know what to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
Dude. I have serious facial bloat. It kills my asthetic. It's actually brutal. I even went to the doctor and got a prescription diuretic but it doesn't do shit. Cutting carbs works but I feel like dogshit when I'm without carbs. I don't really know what to do.
Suffer and look good or keep eating your shit and look like it... your choice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
are you fat? some people even if they aren't seem to hold more fat in their face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Feanor and didntreadlol
Eat some sugar, youre not yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3795 and didntreadlol
or just go jogging real quick, removes all the bloat for some time

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok, Deleted member 6401 and Feanor
The feeling like shit without carbs goes away if you continue the diet and stick to it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
The feeling like shit without carbs goes away if you continue the diet and stick to it.
Did you eat high fat like a keto diet or what did you eat? And how low did you go with the carbs? Always under 50g a day? I'm starting today on my low carb diet. Just got some eggs and ground beef, couldn't find any good meat due to Coronavirus.

• +1
Did you eat high fat like a keto diet or what did you eat? And how low did you go with the carbs? Always under 50g a day? I'm starting today on my low carb diet. Just got some eggs and ground beef, couldn't find any good meat due to Coronavirus.
Honestly I didnt' calculate much. I just went from a super shit diet in which ate pasta like 4 days a week, tons of chocolates and chips and shit to going very low carbs low salt with one cheat day a week. I mean avoiding sugar, bread, and other foods known for having high carb content.

• +1
same bro. non-hollow cheeks is my biggest failo imo, I have square jaw and high cheekbones but the bloat keeps me from being at my full potential. My bloat has gotten a lot better over the years, I used to straight up look like a moonface a few years ago because my lifestyle was dumb af. Snacking is my biggest weakness, cuz whenever I eat dinner I'll always be hungry after a couple hours. Also my brain associates watching videos w/ eating chips, so I essentially see snacking as entertainment. I'm still skinny cuz I have a fast metabolism but I really wanna get hollow cheeks, so I probably need to toughen up and fix my diet. But it's even harder nowadays w/ the quarantine cuz I'll just be so bored sometimes lol

• +1
same bro. non-hollow cheeks is my biggest failo imo, I have square jaw and high cheekbones but the bloat keeps me from being at my full potential. My bloat has gotten a lot better over the years, I used to straight up look like a moonface a few years ago because my lifestyle was dumb af. Snacking is my biggest weakness, cuz whenever I eat dinner I'll always be hungry after a couple hours. Also my brain associates watching videos w/ eating chips, so I essentially see snacking as entertainment. I'm still skinny cuz I have a fast metabolism but I really wanna get hollow cheeks, so I probably need to toughen up and fix my diet. But it's even harder nowadays w/ the quarantine cuz I'll just be so bored sometimes lol
Hey man. I'm 19 years old right now, does the cheek fat/bloating or whatever it is go away over time? I've seen some threads saying not to get buccal fat removal because as you get older the fat goes away a bit naturally, and if you remove it, it will leave you looking even more ghoul-like and thin faced than you would like. Any idea how long unt these chubby cheeks of mine go away? I'm eating no carbs no salt as of yesterday. Also started ashwagandha 800mg yesterday as well.

• +1
just take diuretics ffs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
Hey man. I'm 19 years old right now, does the cheek fat/bloating or whatever it is go away over time? I've seen some threads saying not to get buccal fat removal because as you get older the fat goes away a bit naturally, and if you remove it, it will leave you looking even more ghoul-like and thin faced than you would like. Any idea how long unt these chubby cheeks of mine go away? I'm eating no carbs no salt as of yesterday. Also started ashwagandha 800mg yesterday as well.
it depends on your situation. I'm pretty sure what I lost wasn't buccal fat, I'm not very knowledgeable about this topic but I don't think you can lose buccal fat w/o surgery. But my face used to be very bloated, not sure what the exact causes were but I'm almost certain one of them was the environment I was living in. I'm allergic to cats and at 18 I stupidly lived w/ my friend in his apt where he had a cat. And I would be incredibly stupid by playing w/ her and shit, I didn't think allergies were that big of a deal. But looking back I'm positive that allergies contributed towards the bloating, like I would constantly have to blow my nose and my skin would get itchy sometimes. I got out of that environment after a year and progressively started to lose the bloating. Acne may have contributed towards it to, I used to break out a lot more and I was also much more bloated back then. I'm 24 now and I've lost a lot of the bloat, but I just don't have hollow cheeks yet so I think I can lose more.

• +1
ive seen users here say that theyve cancelled dates or not gone to class because their face is bloated JFL. even hours later the effect of drinking dandelion tea is immediate on my face. if you're going out drink dandelion tea like two days in advance on both days and don't drink. using ice packs on your face may have a noticeable effect.
Didn't knew about this tea ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Feanor
just take diuretics ffs
Doesn't work for me. Literally got HTCZ (or whatever it's called, hydrothyoziade or some shit like that) from a doctor, that shit doesn't work at all. I tried dandelion extract, also doesn't work at all. Only thing that worked was my 70 year old dad's hard hitter diuretic called Bumex which is really hard on your kidneys apparently. Worked great for me but I can't take it because it's prescription only and doctor wouldn't give it to me. Going no carb works for me though, so I'm doing that now.

• +1
Doesn't work for me. Literally got HTCZ (or whatever it's called, hydrothyoziade or some shit like that) from a doctor, that shit doesn't work at all. I tried dandelion extract, also doesn't work at all. Only thing that worked was my 70 year old dad's hard hitter diuretic called Bumex which is really hard on your kidneys apparently. Worked great for me but I can't take it because it's prescription only and doctor wouldn't give it to me. Going no carb works for me though, so I'm doing that now.
Have you tried caffeine and modafinil, taking both makes me piss like aqueduct

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
Have you tried caffeine and modafinil, taking both makes me piss like aqueduct
I tried those over the counter water pills that I think contain caffeine. Didn't really do shit either. Haven't tried modafinil yet, but the thing is I have this issue EVERY DAY with bloating, if I eat any carbs at all my face just swells up astronomically, it's pretty bad. So I need something that's sustainable in the long run.

• +1
I tried those over the counter water pills that I think contain caffeine. Didn't really do shit either. Haven't tried modafinil yet, but the thing is I have this issue EVERY DAY with bloating, if I eat any carbs at all my face just swells up astronomically, it's pretty bad. So I need something that's sustainable in the long run.
You gotta take pure caffeine extract only caffeine in it jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
You gotta take pure caffeine extract only caffeine in it jfl
I'll try it but like I said I've literally tried doctors prescription medication and even that doesn't do jack shit. I'll report back when I've tried it and see if it does anything.

• +1
just take potassium

Suffer and look good or keep eating your shit and look like it... your choice
lol no carbs: flat, flabby arms. killing your looks either way

Chads eats pizza, only his dick gets bloated