QUIZ: MENA/Curry/Latino pheno quiz

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Made sure these pics removed obvious cultural things like clothing and name so as not to predispose selection one way or another. I havent always cherry picked in fact some 'average' phenos and the stereotypical answers still applies.

QUIZ:
Post score

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Baban, rand anon and 1 other person
Some so-called phenotype experts (@Manchild) deny genetic diversity amongst "brown" people and think Turks and Arabs are "euro-adjacent". This nigga totally denies there is overlap between curries and MENAs and thinks they are "closer" to Europeans than to curries JFL. They are not. Rather they are curry-adjacent. Likewise, there are some curries as well who are MENA-adjacent and it's not just pashtuns lmao.

Top tier schizo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 18522 and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Girl 5 will make some good wank material I’m reverse searching her

I am trying to prove a point. And solve one of the most frequent arguments on .org the curry vs MENA distinction
What exactly is the nature of the argument ur trying to settle

how many people are there gah damn

Yeah let me do a quiz on phenotypes while men out there my age are having sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, |Daddy_Zygos|, emeraldglass and 9 others
i got 3 right jfl

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
What exactly is the nature of the argument ur trying to settle
He says Arabs and Turks are euro-passing. I dont deny this is the case for some Turks and minority of Arabs (e.g. Lebanese / Tunisians). But he totally denies that they can be curry adjacent (apart from 25% of Iranians and some Pashtuns).

He's been arguing with me for the last few days. This quiz should settle it.

@Manchild if you don't get all 20 correct you're finished nigga! Dont talk to me about phenos again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and BrahminBoss
Made sure these pics removed obvious cultural things like clothing and name so as not to predispose selection one way or another. I havent always cherry picked in fact some 'average' phenos and the stereotypical answers still applies.

QUIZ:
Post score
Only got the latino and nafri right

I only date latinas and north africans and im latino

most of them look curry

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Deleted member 57122
Honestly thats probably the "accurate" score the random person who isnt obsessed with phenos would get.
yea prob. i didnt even know the base pheno for most of them and i only got latino cuz half my school is edgars

Some so-called phenotype experts (@Manchild) deny genetic diversity amongst "brown" people and think Turks and Arabs are "euro-adjacent". This nigga totally denies there is overlap between curries and MENAs and thinks they are "closer" to Europeans than to curries JFL. They are not. Rather they are curry-adjacent. Likewise, there are some curries as well who are MENA-adjacent and it's not just pashtuns lmao.
Most of u curries would look arab if u had wavy/curly ish hair tbh

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I could cherry pick individuals enough to where i could make one of these about turks swedes and russians

• +1
Reactions: Baban, yeeyeeslayer, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
i got 4 haha

He says Arabs and Turks are euro-passing. I dont deny this is the case for some Turks and minority of Arabs (e.g. Lebanese / Tunisians). But he totally denies that they can be curry adjacent (apart from 25% of Iranians and some Pashtuns).

He's been arguing with me for the last few days. This quiz should settle it.
There absolutely are curry adjacent passing arabs/MENAs this is undeniable although they would be on the better looking/lighter skinned end of curries.

• +1
I could cherry pick individuals enough to where i could make one of these about turks swedes and russians
That;s my point. A country like turkey you can find white passing (like 15% max) to curry-passing (maybe 5%). The remaining are somewhere in the middle.

Despite the fact that there is an overlap most Arabs (including gulf) look distinctly Arab and not curry despite having darker skin. Darker skin doesn’t automatically make you look curry their facial features are different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and SecularIslamist
Despite the fact that there is an overlap most Arabs (including gulf) look distinctly Arab and not curry despite having darker skin. Darker skin doesn’t automatically make you look curry their facial features are different
I came across some really dark nafris and tbf they looked more closer to lightskin black than curry.

• +1
I did okay but i knew who the nafri slut and the swarthy turk actor was

same for the paki slut you posted(otherwise i would have guessed persian)

also

im certain that turkish girl is actually kurdish

I came across some really dark nafris and tbf they looked more closer to lightskin black than curry.
Gulf Arabs are the most curry passing of all MENAs and even they look distinctly Arab and not curry despite their darker skin most of the time because their facial features are different to curries even if they have similar skin tones

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and st.hamudi but 6‘5
the only confusing person is that jungle curry and the bengali kid. he looks levantien.

latinos have overlap with nafris and a little bit with the jungle asian curries

curries really have no real overlap with ethnic turks

I did okay but i knew who the nafri slut and the swarthy turk actor was

same for the paki slut you posted(otherwise i would have guessed persian)

also
you would've got 5. So tbf that thats the highest score so far. But nothing good enough to back up what you were claiming yesterday!

Do you finally agree some MENAs can be curry-passing. You thought the Bengali guy was Arab Levant :lul::lul:

the only confusing person is that jungle curry and the bengali kid. he looks levantien.

latinos have overlap with nafris and a little bit with the jungle asian curries
WTF you were claiming genetic purity yesterday and now you;re claiming its irrelevant.
curries really have no real overlap with ethnic turks
4/7 people guessed Mert Ramazan a curry. But tbh I did use a good pic :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
brown vs brown. no one cares about shitskins ethnicity unless top tier, on second thoughts applies to whites as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, zura, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 3 others
you would've got 5. So tbf that thats the highest score so far. But nothing good enough to back up what you were claiming yesterday!

Do you finally agree some MENAs can be curry-passing. You thought the Bengali guy was Arab Levant :lul::lul:
not necessarily. i mean bengali guy doesnt look curry because he is overlapping a tiny bit with gooks
IMG 4634

he is clearly from south eaat asia

mostly i confused menas for other menas but even then i got all the nafris. nafris have zero overlap with curries

i guessed her as persian in hindsight she is so obviously an uncanny curry
IMG 4633

so basically TIL curries overlap more with gooks than they do with meds

you not only picked a very dark turk you picked a picture of him in a curry location

IMG 4635

this guy is obviously a turk

this pheno only exist in countries with Turkic speakers.

A curry wishes their eyes had that level of support and hooding

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I mean yeah Arabs have long heads with curly hair sharp brows and the jew nose

curries have straight or wavy hair, their noses are flaired and their cheeks are swolen while arabs have no cheekbones.

curries have bigger bones than arabs theyre just prone to bloated phenos

• +1
I got 6 right jfl

• +1
you not only picked a very dark turk you picked a picture of him in a curry location

View attachment 2748558

He looks like a maghrebi I know

• JFL

QUIZ:
Post score
Afghan is not curry.

not necessarily. i mean bengali guy doesnt look curry because he is overlapping a tiny bit with gooks
View attachment 2748540
he is clearly from south eaat asia

mostly i confused menas for other menas but even then i got all the nafris. nafris have zero overlap with curries
He looks Bengali to me just a light skinned one. How can he be overlapped with gook and being levantine-passing.

Again your proving my point you've never seen.
i guessed her as persian in hindsight she is so obviously an uncanny curry

so basically TIL curries overlap more with gooks than they do with meds

If he can look curry in a curry location with a red dot in his head that means he's curry-passing.
View attachment 2748558

Muh muh facial features he looks 100% paki here bro. A GL one ofc. Turkish men are ogreish usually.

Last edited:
MENA fogs, no contest

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Zizou
i got 3 right
also that asian loking guy who is "curry" shouldnt be labelled as one just because hes from india

i got 3 right
also that asian loking guy who is "curry" shouldnt be labelled as one just because hes from india
Curry is a broad church / umbrella term. We have 2+ billion people alhamdulillah.

Curry is a broad church / umbrella term. We have 2+ billion people alhamdulillah.
but its just wrong because ethnically hes not curry
its like making a quiz, showing a pic of coal dark nigger and two answers being either "german" or "south sudanese" and the right answer being german

• +1
but its just wrong because ethnically hes not curry
its like making a quiz, showing a pic of coal dark nigger and two answers being either "german" or "south sudanese" and the right answer being german
Shit comparison but I know what you mean. But the guys name is Renedy Singh - he is from north-east which could basically be China at this point given how far east. But they are "Indian". That my point with the thread btw.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
He looks Bengali to me just a light skinned one. How can he be overlapped with gook and being levantine-passing.
He is not Levantine passing at all, he is actually ambiguous just levant was the closest I would have guessed from the options. If I saw him IRL I'd think he was Malaysian
Muh muh facial features he looks 100% paki here bro. A GL one ofc. Turkish men are ogreish usually.
He doesn't look remotely paki dude, like at all

Disagree tbh, he can even pass as med. Maybe Southern Spain, South of France even Balkan. He could even look Berber with thinner, lower set brows, like the Maghrebi I know irl

The most popular answer for him is actually curry - by quite a margin. Maybe I should have used a better pic - but assuming I did, he would still be ethnicically ambiguous. One mans paki is another mans med jfl.

• Woah
Reactions: Zizou
He is not Levantine passing at all, he is actually ambiguous just levant was the closest I would have guessed from the options. If I saw him IRL I'd think he was Malaysian
Levant to Malayasian, Amazing how your mind works.
He doesn't look remotely paki dude, like at all
See results above. Your opinion doesnt matter.