QUIZ: MENA/Curry/Latino pheno quiz

No wonder - you have Chris Brown pheno from what I remember.
Nah I'm not nearly that negroid looking in terms of features.

I look like a mulatto but I am over 60% european technically

Nigger hair but my face resembles Hispanics or nafris
I don't look jungle asian / nepali at all - I'm kinda lucky I didn't inherit too much gook and ended up very light. Most bengalis do look 'curry' but features won't be distinuishable enough for a lay person to tell diffrence between Indian / Bengali tbh.
You don't have bug eyes. Pakis have bug eyes at a rate of 80%+ your lips look bigger than average indian as well

Those bangladeshi phenos arent even bad, they are more dimorphic than jungle asians but don't look like inbred retards like those pale freak curries

Pale curry is actually the worse looking indian pheno aesthetically

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb and SecularIslamist
Interesting, I do believe nafris who remain in their homeland, do get burned by the sun and may look like they have more SSA ancestry than they really do? Every nafri friend I have here in London, passes as either med/balkan(Albanian/Bulgarian)/Turk.
Nafris from the coasts are definitely paler than the rest of them but nafris definitely have black dna.

super curly/nappy hair, prognathism and type 4 skin.

I resemble a nafri myself and I'm 25-30% black
Algerian-football-team-scaled.jpg

These people are very obviously with nigger inthem

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zizou
That ruins the point. MENA and curry are diverse. but I guess you're american..
Nah I'm curry. But breaking down into sub categories obviously makes it way harder to guess correctly. Could you tell apart all gook ethnicities for example?

No I won't do that tbh sounds a bit extreme ngl. I just want my nafri looksmatch and nothing more or less.
You can better than looksmatch IF you go back home. Like HTB+

I wouldnt settle for anything less if I did the same. If I went BD I would only go for girls this level-ish

Nah I'm not nearly that negroid looking in terms of features.

I look like a mulatto but I am over 60% european technically
View attachment 2749581
Nigger hair but my face resembles Hispanics or nafris
You look Latino with a bit of black.

See? DNA means jack shit if you're 60% european.
You don't have bug eyes. Pakis have bug eyes at a rate of 80%+ your lips look bigger than average indian as well

Those bangladeshi phenos arent even bad, they are more dimorphic than jungle asians but don't look like inbred retards like those pale freak curries
Well bengalis are shorter and darker than pakis / Indians (excluding dravidians). These are both massive failos. Otherwise facially I don't think bengalis are that bad.

Nafris from the coasts are definitely paler than the rest of them but nafris definitely have black dna.

super curly/nappy hair, prognathism and type 4 skin.

I resemble a nafri myself and I'm 25-30% black
Interesting, I don't have any of those features. My hair is pin straight until about 3 inches long where it starts to get slightly wavy. I'm fair with flat philtrum low forward supras, I get told I look like Khabib/Florian Marku/Chechen a lot when I have a buzzcut or short hair. Other than that, I have turanid like hooded eyes, and low trust.

You can better than looksmatch IF you go back home. Like HTB+

I wouldnt settle for anything less if I did the same. If I went BD I would only go for girls this level-ish

View attachment 2749586
Sure, maybe, but I don't think I can relate to girls back home + the hassle of them gaining citizenship.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Nah I'm curry. But breaking down into sub categories obviously makes it way harder to guess correctly. Could you tell apart all gook ethnicities for example?
The point of this was outlier MENAs/LATAMs (who potentially look curry-passing) and outlier pakis/north indids (who looks MENA/LATAM-passing) and generally it worked because the results show this to be true - as most people did not guess correctly. But I will post results and breakdown in another thread. They are quite interesting. I think I have developed a new swarth belt theory encompassing LATAM, MENA and curry outliers and interchangable.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
The point of this was outlier MENAs/LATAMs (who potentially look curry-passing) and outlier pakis/north indids (who looks MENA/LATAM-passing) and generally it worked because the results show this to be true - as most people did not guess correctly. But I will post results and breakdown in another thread. They are quite interesting. I think I have developed a new swarth belt theory encompassing LATAM, MENA and curry outliers and interchangable.
This was a good thread tbh, in major cities in Europe most ethnics share the same smv I will make a thread tomorrow to stop any further cope

• +1
You look Latino with a bit of black.

See? DNA means jack shit if you're 60% european.

Well bengalis are shorter and darker than pakis / Indians (excluding dravidians). These are both massive failos. Otherwise facially I don't think bengalis are that bad.

but I am a recently mixed person of course I will look like a new pheno or similar mixes (other latinos) its not the same for people whose parents come from the same area, then genes will matter a LOT. because they don't have extremely distant ethnic groups to pull from to create weird features. Where will a turk pull afro hair from or where will a pakistani get high set cheekbones?

Screenshot 2024 02 16 at 82439PM
Screenshot 2024 02 16 at 83615PM
Screenshot 2024 02 16 at 94413PM

And I mean out of these three, I clearly resemble the witch in the middle the most. Maybe my hair takes a lot from africans and my native genes are pretty strong considering its only 12%.

I don't consider myself white at all btw, my sister looks white though.
Camila%2520Cabello%2520Goth%2520Black%2520Lipstick.jpg

like this with green eyes and more curly hair

Height isn't a racial feature persay, it's a diet/culture one. There are tall and short people in all races. there are no nordic with afros and no angoleans with green eyes.

You can easily skin bleach max if you are sub type 5 Fitzpatrick

Interesting, I don't have any of those features. My hair is pin straight until about 3 inches long where it starts to get slightly wavy. I'm fair with flat philtrum low forward supras, I get told I look like Khabib/Florian Marku/Chechen a lot when I have a buzzcut or short hair. Other than that, I have turanid like hooded eyes, and low trust.
People are overrating the hell out of it when they say they look biracial, because close to no nafri will pass a full blooded saharan unless they are from the sahara

but you can't see negroid strands in these people?

Algeria-Foxes.png

national-team_0.jpg

I'm a triracial latino and i white mog all of them

Last edited:
Yesterday I was dressed pretty trashy, shorts and hoodie.

A pak dude came up to me amd thought I was afghan.

This morning a Persian dude came up to me and said he thought I was also Persian.

@Manchild believes my pheno is Iranian.

I am curry, so short story is all ethnics pass as each other

• +1
  • JFL
Yesterday I was dressed pretty trashy, shorts and hoodie.

A pak dude came up to me amd thought I was afghan.

This morning a Persian dude came up to me and said he thought I was also Persian.

@
Manchild
@Manchild believes my pheno is Iranian.

I am curry, so short story is all ethnics pass as each other
You are SIGNIFICANTLY more white than the average Indian and you know it.

White curries get call iranian while very few dark mena will be called curry

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
but you can't see negroid strands in these people?

Algeria-Foxes.png
Apart from the Goalkeeper, No.10 (Feghouli), No.11 (Brahimi) no one else there has negroid features? Even then they're definitely tuareg influenced than anything.

This was a good thread tbh, in major cities in Europe most ethnics share the same smv I will make a thread tomorrow to stop any further cope
You are not an outlier yourself tbh - not the 'swarthy brown', maybe I should create a similar theory of white passing ethnics and do a milky white belt JFL.

From what I remember you mog most your ethnicity and more on the caucasoid side, otherwise I have no doubt if you were 6'0+ you would be fine SMV wise even as an ethnic barber with med-passing. Ofc you wouldnt get staceylite whites, but would do really well with your own women.

but I am a recently mixed person of course I will look like a new pheno or similar mixes (other latinos) its not the same for people whose parents come from the same area, then genes will matter a LOT. because they don't have extremely distant ethnic groups to pull from to create weird features. Where will a turk pull afro hair from or where will a pakistani get high set cheekbones?

View attachment 2749591. View attachment 2749592. View attachment 2749593

And I mean out of these three, I clearly resemble the witch in the middle the most. Maybe my hair takes a lot from africans and my native genes are pretty strong considering its only 12%.
You don't look like either. Your pheno is rare but just simply 'mixed'.
I don't consider myself white at all btw, my sister looks white though.
Camila%2520Cabello%2520Goth%2520Black%2520Lipstick.jpg

like this with green eyes and more curly hair
That's more med-passing. Does your sister look like that.....? How old? She married? Weight? Height? Her number / ig?
Height isn't a racial feature persay, it's a diet/culture one. There are tall and short people in all races. there are no nordic with afros and no angoleans with green eyes
That's true and they are getting taller. SMV will increase, average is a lot taller in teh West. I am 3+ inches taller than average villager where my genetics hail from.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
U r NW pashtun/punjabi mix right ?
No I'm bengali JFL but yeah significantly more lighter than most. In fact I am sometimes more lighter than half-white half-bengalis. I have got mistaken as Iranian too before. Never Afghan but they hardly exist here tbh.

You are not an outlier yourself tbh - not the 'swarthy brown', maybe I should create a similar theory of white passing ethnics and do a mily white belt JFL.

From what I remember you mog most your ethnicity and more on the caucasoid side, otherwise I have no doubt if you were 6'0+ you would be fine SMV wise even as an ethnic arb with med-passing. Ofc you wouldnt get staceylite whites, but would do really well with your own women.
What do you mean by "not an outlier"? I'm a bit lost. And what is an "ethnic arb"? I'm not even attracted to white women, mainly nafri/med.

• JFL
You don't look like either. Your pheno is rare but just simply 'mixed'.
Of course not, but if I walked among Armenians, Angolans or Bolivians I would stand out by far the least with the Armenians because I'm closer to them in facial features, skin tone and eyes. I met they would probably think I am half armenian too. while with angolans I would be an arab colonizer to them and to the bolivians they'd probably think I was a colombian tourist despite
That's more med-passing. Does your sister look like that.....? How old? She married? Weight? Height? Her number / ig?
Med is white. When I say med, I do not mean Libyans or Jordanians, I mean Italians or Spanish people and Turks from the West coast

My sister is chubby (165lbs 5'7) 34 and married
That's true and they are getting taller. SMV will increase, average is a lot taller in teh West. I am 3+ inches taller than average villager where my genetics hail from.
yes. Skin light/darkness is also not entirely genetic, I can easily bleach and pale down myself to a European skin tone(terms me into an ambiguous looking freak though). And guys like that Italian politician is clearly not naturally dark he is just med so he has a god tier tanning ability.

People worrying about skin or height in race are missing the forrest for the trees.

Your race is your ethnicities median facial bone structure, hair quality/texture, and soft features

Last edited:
People worry about skin or height in race are missing the forrest for the trees
Funny because, women in the west, especially in good socioeconomic positions are very pheno/skin colour pilled let alone heightpilled. I am noticing this phenomenon spread to women lower in socioeconomic spectrum though.

What do you mean by "not an outlier"? I'm a bit lost. And what is an "ethnic arb"? I'm not even attracted to white women, mainly nafri/med.
I was gonna write berber, than defaulted to arb, than barber.

You're not an outlier on the lightskin curry / black side for Algeria ofc, you're an outlier on the med-passing side. This is halo with nafri/med passing. I'm suprised you're KHHV but maybe like me Muslim and non-NT (but work in a club JFL).

Of course not, but if I walked among Armenians, Angolans or Bolivians I would stand out by far the least with the Armenians because I'm closer to them in facial features, skin tone and eyes. I met they would probably think I am half armenian too. while with angolans I would be an arab colonizer to them and to the bolivians they'd probably think I was a colombian tourist despite
Surprisingly agree with you for once.
Med is white. When I say med, I do not mean Libyans or Jordanians, I mean Italians or Spanish people and Turks from the West coast
I agree its not white proper though.
My sister is chubby (165lbs 5'7) 34 and married
🤢 (sorry).

Anyway you're only 2 inches taller than her. My condolences.
yes. Skin light/darkness is also not entirely genetic, I can easily bleach and pale down myself to a European skin tone(terms me into an ambiguous looking freak though). And guys like that Italian politician is clearly not naturally dark he is just med so he has a god tier tanning ability.
Nah he looks curry.
People worrying about skin or height in race are missing the forrest for the trees.

Your race is your ethnicities median bone structure and soft features
This is why I look bengali even though I have different coloring to 99% of bengalis. Anyone who thinks I'm different is because of my colouring.

• +1
Funny because, women in the west, especially in good socioeconomic positions are very pheno/skin colour pilled let alone heightpilled. I am noticing this phenomenon spread to women lower in socioeconomic spectrum though.
Even white women not ethnic? Ngl I feel like I have higher chance with white women than MENA women - because the former won't be as freaked out by my background.

Yes but height doesn't come from race, and skin can be tanned/bleach so long as above fitzpatrick 1 and below 5.

Race and height failos are different things.

mostly its only dark/shitskin girls who care about skin color btw
I agree its not white proper though.
I mean yeah there's a difference but Meds overlap with "nordic" whites quite a bit. Even in Albania. Meds overlap with Nordics more than MENA
Anyway you're only 2 inches taller than her. My condolences.
Yeah most of my family is on the taller side
Nah he looks curry.
Maybe, but he's still tanned, there are zero europeans that come out of the womb that dark.
This is why I look bengali even though I have different coloring to 99% of bengalis. Anyone who thinks I'm different is because of my colouring.
I don't quite recall what you looked like exactly, but you didn't have bug eyes so I remember thinking it wasn't over for you.

@SecularIslamist behold, yes here is the classic mena cope of separating white people from meds as if they are all that different.

Even the darkest village in Sicily would look more like Brits than Moroccans

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zizou, SecularIslamist and Razeb
You're not an outlier on the lightskin curry / black side for Algeria ofc, you're an outlier on the med-passing side. This is halo with nafri/med passing. I'm suprised you're KHHV but maybe like me Muslim and non-NT (but work in a club JFL).
Wait I'm confused. Are you trying to say I'd basically fit in with the light curry/ black side of Algeria? How would that be a halo jfl and make me an outlier for the med passing side? And how would that halo me with nafri and med? Every nafri I've ever initially met thinks I look like some kind of Balkan (Bulgarian/Albanian) or Chechen or Turk.

• JFL
I mean yeah there's a difference but Meds overlap with "nordic" whites quite a bit. Even in Albania. Meds overlap with Nordics more than MENA
Yes even England has med-passing Russel Brand. I won't deny med countries like Greece and regrettably Albania overlapping more with nordics than MENA.
Yeah most of my family is on the taller side
over for genetics.
Maybe, but he's still tanned, there are zero europeans that come out of the womb that dark.
I don't quite recall what you looked like exactly, but you didn't have bug eyes so I remember thinking it wasn't over for you.
Can't find younger pics but just loook at these comments.

I've literally shown you my face btw. But yeah my eyes are find.

• JFL
@SecularIslamist behold, yes here is the classic mena cope of separating white people from meds as if they are all that different.

Even the darkest village in Sicily would look more like Brits than Moroccans
Meds from the southern coasts

Wait I'm confused. Are you trying to say I'd basically fit in with the light curry/ black side of Algeria? How would that be a halo jfl and make me an outlier for the med passing side? And how would that halo me with nafri and med? Every nafri I've ever initially met thinks I look like some kind of Balkan (Bulgarian/Albanian) or Chechen or Turk.
Lol no you're misunderstanding me. You do look chechen / east euro. I literally said you have caucasoid features and white mog most Algerians JFL

Yes even England has med-passing Russel Brand. I won't deny med countries like Greece and regrettably Albania overlapping more with nordics than MENA.

over for genetics.

If I walked past him in Central London I'd think he's south asian

• +1
Lol no you're misunderstanding me. You do look chechen / east euro. I literally said you have caucasoid features and white mog most Algerians JFL
Over for my low IQ house music molested brain

Height is influenced by pheno believe it or not. Especially your bodily proportions.
To a certain degree but its mostly just first world vs 2nd world status. "Short" races will be like 5'9 in western diets while "tall" races will be 6'0. Regardless it is not as if being any race makes you short or tall. Being a curry gives you curry eyes 100% of the time, being nordic gives you blue eyes 100% of the time, being nigerian gives you an afro 100% of the time.

over for genetics.

The top comment that says Iranian is right.

That sub and all the MENA subs on reddit are a giga cope filled cesspool though where people try to lump nafris and palestinians in with "meds" just like some of the nafris do on here. Unironically filled with pathetic white wannabe atheist self hating muslims.
Meds from the southern coasts
Asian, African and European meds all look extremely different and resemble more their countries people inland more than anyone over the sea.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb, SecularIslamist and Zizou
Made sure these pics removed obvious cultural things like clothing and name so as not to predispose selection one way or another. I havent always cherry picked in fact some 'average' phenos and the stereotypical answers still applies.

QUIZ:
Post score
My score is 1006/1018

• +1
My score is 1006/1018
Thats actually really good give it was designed to trip people up. I think its second highest score. I'm surprised yoou didn't get the nafri big tits girl correct.... Actually, shes the only person in 33 attempts no one has got correct JFL

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Thats actually really good give it was designed to trip people up. I think its second highest score. I'm surprised yoou didn't get the nafri big tits girl correct.... Actually, shes the only person in 33 attempts no one has got correct JFL
I didn’t even take my time.

• +1
Asian, African and European meds all look extremely different and resemble more their countries people inland more than anyone over the sea.
True, but it is undeniable that in coastal areas their faces have a similar 'blueprint' if you catch my drift, except for Southern France. For instance, most meds have round shallow set orbitals with good pfl, good eyelash density. Eyebrow density is good across the board however shape, length and size varies across the med. Hair texture is wavy in Europe, and thicker curlier hair is more prevalent in africa and asia.

I think soft features and naso-orbital contour is what makes European meds stand different from African and Asian meds.

• +1
Can you prove this? Lots of people I think call him paki on Twitter as a joke.

When I said 5% of turks can look paki/north indid passing I never meant like him JFL. He looks straight up from Mumbai. Maybe its genetic recombination gone wrong :ROFLMAO: Welcome to the Swarthy brown people belt
GGUjHttWcAAS6GR
This is how Western Turkey became shitskin.Boy is Turkish girl is Kurdish.Boy is white passing turcoanatolian mixed yörük race but still far lighter than her.She is shitskin as hell.This is so sad we turks will be pure shitskin in the future

• JFL
that paki is an pashtun

pashtun aren't curry

that italian guy looks iranian or kurdish now that i think about it

also islamist when it comes to irl when people see these outliers its the opposite they think the curry is an arab or iranian. not that a turk is curry lmfao

given the average curry pheno is dravidian
i dont think hes pashtun lol as he has both syed as first name and saeed as a surname, tells hes either punjabi or kashmiri, and again the only whites in pakistan arent pashtuns…

IMG 3458

this guy is a non pashtun, kalasha people are dardic indo aryan btw @SecularIslamist

• +1
GGUjHttWcAAS6GR
This is how Western Turkey became shitskin.Boy is Turkish girl is Kurdish.Boy is white passing turcoanatolian mixed yörük race but still far lighter than her.She is shitskin as hell.This is so sad we turks will be pure shitskin in the future
She's not Kurdish, she's straight up Indian and he mogs her badly. You will disagree with me but actually (real) white and curry mix goes well (i.e. Zayn Malik).
i dont think hes pashtun lol as he has both syed as first name and saeed as a surname, tells hes either punjabi or kashmiri, and again the only whites in pakistan arent pashtuns…

View attachment 2750151

this guy is a non pashtun, kalasha people are dardic indo aryan btw @SecularIslamist
Ignore Manchild his own claims are illogical and this survey has proved what the world knows already (that MENAs still have curry-passing people and curries have MENA passing people).

• JFL
Reactions: Hamdan
Either european pale blue eyes blond hair or shitskin no in between just cope