QUIZ: MENA/Curry/Latino pheno quiz

that paki is an pashtun

pashtun aren't curry
Muh muh displaced iranids.
that italian guy looks iranian or kurdish now that i think about it
Keep thinking and he will end up looking curry to you.
also islamist when it comes to irl when people see these outliers its the opposite they think the curry is an arab or iranian. not that a turk is curry lmfao
These outliers are all interchangable with each other. You're happy to acknowledge Latinos and Turks can look like other ethnicities (average arab) but not the minority of curries. Talk about racism....

You literally guessed Qandeel Baloch as Persian and thought RafsanTheChotoBhai was closest to Levant arab JFL. Balochis look like mix of iranian and curry. theyre in both.
given the average curry pheno is dravidian
Average curry is not dravidian JFL. Again exposing your ignorance. Just don't speak about things you don't know - I never claim to be an expert in LATAM pheno.

Last edited:
Good post, only got like 3 :feelskek: I keep telling idiots I cant tell the difference unless its obv between these mutt mulatto races that all have some form of caste cause of it :lul:

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
To be fair I saw a curry passing dripped out Colombian today at the doors, with his East African friend. He made out with a few girls, but was wearing a cross so he isn't failoed by assumptions that people might think he's curry. @SecularIslamist @Manchild

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 18522
To be fair I saw a curry passing dripped out Colombian today at the doors, with his East African friend. He made out with a few girls, but was wearing a cross so he isn't failoed by assumptions that people might think he's curry. @SecularIslamist @Manchild
latinos pass as anything because we're not a race. my sister looks 100% italian while i look libyan nafri

• JFL
Good post, only got like 3 :feelskek: I keep telling idiots I cant tell the difference unless its obv between these mutt mulatto races that all have some form of caste cause of it :lul:
Just saw your results. Im not surprised you got the Latinos right (as an American) but struggled with the rest.

I would run just wear a cross theory if I wasnt Muslim

• JFL
Reactions: Zizou
latinos pass as anything because we're not a race. my sister looks 100% italian while i look libyan nafri
Aren't you Cuban or something? Makes sense, Fidel Castro looks VERY Algerian.

Just saw your results. Im not surprised you got the Latinos right (as an American) but struggled with the rest.

I would run just wear a cross theory if I wasnt Muslim
Yeah cause those are the more mesoamerican pheno ones and u can sorta tell its a more unique look to the americas prob azteclantean in nature, and then u have the lighter skinned ones who get more european looking depending on status or caste, same thing with india, otherwise I swear its realyl tough to tell them apart, sure I might be able to make a really general identification but for most part am kinda blind to the swarthy to light races.

• +1
Yeah cause those are the more mesoamerican pheno ones and u can sorta tell its a more unique look to the americas prob azteclantean in nature, and then u have the lighter skinned ones who get more european looking depending on status or caste, same thing with india, otherwise I swear its realyl tough to tell them apart, sure I might be able to make a really general identification but for most part am kinda blind to the swarthy to light races.
I'm not familiar with these phenos. The number of people I've personally met in my entire life on a peronal level from these phenos / countries I could count using my fingers.

I'm familiar with many curry and MENA pheno from experience. It's funny how those who got the latino ones wrong automatically defaulted to curry usually and not MENA. I will post a full breakdown maybe in a couple of days to show how people voted.

It's interesting af as a data analyst.

Castro looks Spanish.

I'm Cuban yes but my grand dad looks like this though
Screenshot 2024 02 16 at 82439PM

My mom looks Armenian somehow I look Libyan or Moroccan

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zizou and SecularIslamist
I'm not familiar with these phenos. The number of people I've personally met in my entire life on a peronal level from these phenos / countries I could count using my fingers.

I'm familiar with many curry and MENA pheno from experience. It's funny how those who got the latino ones wrong automatically defaulted to curry usually and not MENA. I will post a full breakdown maybe in a couple of days to show how people voted.

It's interesting af as a data analyst.
ive always said its alot more difficult which leads to more deeper questions regarding race and origin but thats another topic. Curry SMV is at the lowerst its prob been in history and if a curry can honestly pass they should just larp as one of these mixed looking races cause they all look the same anyway.

If you grew up in a Western metro city its impossible to not know how to tell all the races apart

If you grew up in a Western metro city its impossible to not know how to tell all the races apart
I dont doubt there are subtly differences that if u made an effort to identify u could tell them apart well enough, but from a general point, all these races have various shades of skintones and often black hair and black eyes, with usually caucasian features declining further south u go. What did u score on the test?

Over for your Turkish waifu dreams. The secular especially ones will never forgive you for having an Armenian one. The Muslim ones will forgive on the basis of Islamic kinship.
ive always said its alot more difficult which leads to more deeper questions regarding race and origin but thats another topic. Curry SMV is at the lowerst its prob been in history and if a curry can honestly pass they should just larp as one of these mixed looking races cause they all look the same anyway.
I can larp but I'm not going to. Idk why people larp - unless you're slaying it makes no sense to larp if you want LTR/marriage.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Over for your Turkish waifu dreams. The secular especially ones will never forgive you for having an Armenian one. The Muslim ones will forgive on the basis of Islamic kinship.
Genetically mom is almost entirely European, mostly Calabrian. She does have some west Asian DNA from the Levant (my guess 8-12% because I carry 5.5%). She just has a phenotype like the Armenian/Greek ethnics.

Used wrong pic
Screenshot 2024 02 16 at 83943PM

Essentially like this but with blue eyes and light brown hair

Caucasus people are way whiter than MENA btw
I can larp but I'm not going to. Idk why people larp - unless you're slaying it makes no sense to larp if you want LTR/marriage.
Bangladesh doesn't have the same negative connotation as Pak or India, especially outside of UK. They lack street shitter or terrorist failo and are saved by gook genes removing their bug eyes and curry death stare

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Razeb
Fidel Castro definitely doesn't look North African wtf. North Africans have visible Subsaharan African/Negroid elements as well as Arabid

Castro looks Spanish.

I'm Cuban yes but my grand dad looks like this though
View attachment 2749515

I don't think so tbh, Spaniards have hollow paranasals and undereyes, dense lashes, projected nasal spine and pout to their mouth. Not to mention, lighter colouring.

• +1
View attachment 2749518
I don't think so tbh, Spaniards have hollow paranasals and undereyes, dense lashes, projected nasal spine and pout to their mouth. Not to mention, lighter colouring.
yeah he does look a bit nafri
9a453c71f257f5b8a9a8d264435ed3ef.jpg

His from the canary islands and portugal so maybe makes sense.

pheno is still common in spain. his eyes look mena (close set and no hooding)

This thread just proves the only ones who are offended and in denial of the swarth belt are white worshipping secular turks and simps (@Manchild)

No arab country would deny their slight curriness pheno. Even the Lebanese call out Mia Khalifs for looking curry.
Average Turk looks white passing.You fucking trigger me to post myself in here.
I guess i need to delete and create another account to post myself.
I am telling you again come to Western Turkey and feel the white mog

• +1
  • JFL
yeah he does look a bit nafri
9a453c71f257f5b8a9a8d264435ed3ef.jpg

His from the canary islands and portugal so maybe makes sense.

pheno is still common in spain. his eyes look mena (close set and no hooding)
His eyes are hooded but don't look aesthetic due to rounded supras, he still looks Algerian/Berber in that photo tbh. However, a typical nafri trait more so seen in women is to have a dolphin IPD

Fidel Castro definitely doesn't look North African wtf. North Africans have visible Subsaharan African/Negroid elements as well as Arabid
View attachment 2749525
As a whole yeah, but Kaybles are the only Nafris that have a decent chunk of med passing

Not a negroid strand in this crowd
Kabylia-Protest-820x543.png

21955e24a02a4deab54e050401e5b057_18.jpeg

Kabylie.jpg

header.jpg

people-dancing-celebration-of-yennayer-2973-berber-new-year-2023-place-du-capitole-in-toulouse-yennayer-lunch-tasting-of-traditional-kabyle-and-berber-dishes-and-musical-show-organized-by-the-kabyle-berber-association-toulouse-afrika31-for-the-promotion-of-kabyle-berber-and-amazigh-culture-in-toulouse-toulouse-france-on-january-15-2023-photo-by-patricia-huchot-boissierabacapresscom-2M9065R.jpg

EaOzZEc.jpg

algeria-kabyle-language-march-berber-ap.jpg

Kabyle_Christians_from_Algeria.jpg

Identity-struggle-Kabylia-of-yesterday-and-today-hostage-of-the-Algerian-authoritarian-regime.jpg

I posted this crowd itt

he conceded most are white

Genetically mom is almost entirely European, mostly Calabrian. She does have some west Asian DNA from the Levant (my guess 8-12% because I carry 5.5%). She just has a phenotype like the Armenian/Greek ethnics.

Used wrong pic
View attachment 2749526

Essentially like this but with blue eyes and light brown hair

Caucasus people are way whiter than MENA btw
Your mom saved your genetics if your dad looks like the above pic. Where did you get your jaw from tho?
Bangladesh doesn't have the same negative connotation as Pak or India, especially outside of UK. They lack street shitter or terrorist failo and are saved by gook genes removing their bug eyes and curry death stare
Technically yes. Lumped in with India to the ignoramus. The fact that you learnt this today is evidence. But we are still majority curry/south asian.

The gook genes are more prevalent in far north and east like Chittagong - where you can find some legit chinkjeet looking people. Guys like Rafsan are an odd pheno where - but I could guess he was bengali from a mile away.

• JFL
I posted this crowd itt

3961626_Screenshot_2024-02-16_at_4.21.18PM.png
Second girl is white and slightly darker version of her was an ethnic Izmir turk back then.
Then easterners migrated to Izmir and destroyed the population
But i also have to confess some turks are really shitskin i even disgust them and i know me and them are not the same race

• JFL
I posted this crowd itt

I don't deny you're white passing nigga.

Even if 2% of people looked curry potentially in WESTERN Turkey those pics than a good 7-8% would in rest of the country (excluding kurds).

Turkey is like 15% white/med passing (okay maybe Izmir is 30% max happy now). Rest are anatolid/kurd/iranid, also an arab-passing and yes an even smaller minority lightskin paki/north indid passing minority.

View attachment 2749525
Cherrypicked tbh, some may have tuareg ancestry but I don't believe for a second they reproduced with SSA in history. Majority of Nafris are actually Berbers but identify as Arab by proxy of Islam and linguistics. Arab settlers fled in the revolt as it was open season on them and the invasion of Spain the was done by Moors, less commonly known as Berbers.

Second girl is white and slightly darker version of her was an ethnic Izmir turk back then.
But i also have to confess some turks are really shitskin i even disgust them and i know me and them are not the same race
Why are you angry? All four girls are sexy. If I had to rate them I would place the white girl last.

Why are you angry? All four girls are sexy. If I had to rate them I would place the white girl last.
Only white girl looks good others look trash.
Eastern Black Sea people white mog them to the oblivion.So sad average Izmir is shitskin cuz girl 3 and 5 are legit shitskin to me.
I have never been in Izmir btw.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and SecularIslamist
I would kill someone with my bare hands for the first girl and mybe fourth girl. The other two are meh.

Anyway all four of them are probably kafir. Izmir needs to be nuked and Syrians/Pakis/Afghans housed there so they can start Islamic empire.

• JFL
Your mom saved your genetics if your dad looks like the above pic. Where did you get your jaw from tho?
I wrote grand dad, my granddad looks like a legit fresh off the boat african.

He married a mulatta looking woman so my dad is like 70% black. His a very ambiguous looking nigger

Closer to the Brazilian pheno

Screenshot 2024 02 16 at 90403PM

Got my cheekbones and jaw 100% from my mom. Nose and eye area is dad's as well as hair texture. I also inherited her manlet height.
Technically yes. Lumped in with India to the ignoramus. The fact that you learnt this today is evidence. But we are still majority curry/south asian.

The gook genes are more prevalent in far north and east like Chittagong - where you can find some legit chinkjeet looking people. Guys like Rafsan are an odd pheno where - but I could guess he was bengali from a mile away.
TBH I never associated them with curries other than the fact they were called East Pakistan. I've never met any of these people IRL, half of them I saw I would think are Nepali or some kind of Jungle asian

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
I got 3 right jfl. U put too many options. Should've narrowed it down to just Spic/MENA/Curry

Only white girl looks good others look trash.
Eastern Black Sea people white mog them to the oblivion.So sad average Izmir is shitskin cuz girl 3 and 5 are legit shitskin to me.
I have never been in Izmir btw.
You're the most hilarious turk on here JFL. But I commend you for calling them shitskin when none of your countrymen would - even though the rest of the world would see theyre clearly ethnic.

I have no doubt all girls call themselves 'white/Caucasian' on Tinder.

Girl to the far right is european passing in terms of bones/features.

also you're pathetic tbh, you legit want white nordics to rape your women because you dont want your country to have shitskins in them.

Average Türk living under the Erdogan Regime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Zizou
I got 3 right jfl. U put too many options. Should've narrowed it down to just Spic/MENA/Curry
That ruins the point. MENA and curry are diverse. but I guess you're american...

I wrote grand dad, my granddad looks like a legit fresh off the boat african.

He married a mulatta looking woman so my dad is like 70% black. His a very ambiguous looking nigger

Closer to the Brazilian pheno

View attachment 2749553
Got my cheekbones and jaw 100% from my mom. Nose and eye area is dad's as well as hair texture. I also inherited her manlet height.
No wonder - you have Chris Brown pheno from what I remember.
TBH I never associated them with curries other than the fact they were called East Pakistan. I've never met any of these people IRL, half of them I saw I would think are Nepali or some kind of Jungle asian
I don't look jungle asian / nepali at all - I'm kinda lucky I didn't inherit too much gook and ended up very light. Most bengalis do look 'curry' but features won't be distinuishable enough for a lay person to tell diffrence between Indian / Bengali tbh.

also you're pathetic tbh, you legit want white nordics to rape your women because you dont want your country to have shitskins in them.

Shes gorgeous tbh my 23 khhv ass can only dream to get with a girl like her.

• Love it
Cherrypicked tbh, some may have tuareg ancestry but I don't believe for a second they reproduced with SSA in history. Majority of Nafris are actually Berbers but identify as Arab by proxy of Islam and linguistics. Arab settlers fled in the revolt as it was open season on them and the invasion of Spain the was done by Moors, less commonly known as Berbers.
It's not debatable Morocco and Tunisia have tons of SSA admixture. Algeria has less at least in the north but all nafris have negroid admixture.

I mean, just look like southern morocco and mauritania

• Hmm...

Yes.I want to see white skin people.Darkskin people look uncanny to me because i am too pale for them.
This is like a relationship between Messi and Di maria or High Caste Brahmin and Dravidian.
We are all different races and nobody want to get darker

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb, Deleted member 18522 and SecularIslamist
Neolithic North Africans already had SSA lmao it was 1/3rd of the Iberomarusian component according to formal academic sources. Not even my headcanon but literal archaeogenetic research confirms this. https://www.science.org/content/art...aurusians appear,were most closely related to

North Africans look like mulattos, they look like they have 20-40% Negroid admixture and it shows definitely, it's not just that one picture. Here are North African men and they too look SSA mixed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Zizou
Shes gorgeous tbh my 23 khhv ass can only dream to get with a girl like her.
Bro in London Turksih Muslim-only girls would go for Berbers or any ethnic (except curry). Obviously no chance in Turkey coz they're racist af to anything associated with other middle east countries. However I've scoured every turkish girl on Muzz within 25 mile radius - 95% of them are femcel/LTB. Look nothing remotely like those.

• Hmm...
Yes.I want to see white skin people.Darkskin people look uncanny to me because i am too pale for them.
This is like a relationship between Messi and Di maria or High Caste Brahmin and Dravidian.
We are all different races and nobody want to get darker
I know you support the genocide of 80% of your country, but I'm sorry average turk being born right now looks like this:

Neolithic North Africans already had SSA lmao it was 1/3rd of the Iberomarusian component according to formal academic sources. Not even my headcanon but literal archaeogenetic research confirms this. https://www.science.org/content/article/oldest-dna-africa-offers-clues-mysterious-ancient-culture#:~:text=Instead, the ancient Iberomaurusians appear,were most closely related to

North Africans look like mulattos, they look like they have 20-40% Negroid admixture and it shows definitely, it's not just that one picture. Here are North African men and they too look SSA mixed.

View attachment 2749564
Interesting, I do believe nafris who remain in their homeland, do get burned by the sun and may look like they have more SSA ancestry than they really do? Every nafri friend I have here in London, passes as either med/balkan(Albanian/Bulgarian)/Turk.

Interesting, I do believe nafris who remain in their homeland, do get burned by the sun and may look like they have more SSA ancestry than they really do? Every nafri friend I have here in London, passes as either med/balkan(Albanian/Bulgarian)/Turk.
I doubt it. Here are some Moroccan-Dutch people in Netherlands

Here's Medhi Benatia who grew up in France

Or Mahrez who grew up in France

Or Boufal who grew up in France

They clearly look bi-racial and mixed with Negroid elements.

Bro in London Turksih Muslim-only girls would go for Berbers or any ethnic (except curry). Obviously no chance in Turkey coz they're racist af to anything associated with other middle east countries. However I've scoured every turkish girl on Muzz within 25 mile radius - 95% of them are femcel/LTB. Look nothing remotely like those.
I don't think so tbh, there aren't many, they are blonde Bosnian or Anglo/Germanic revert only. The best looking Turkish girl I ever saw was curvy 5ft4 with insane sex appeal, while working. She got approached by at least 10 guys in one night and 2 bouncers jfl

He is outlier you know ?
He has gypsy origin We know that
Can you prove this? Lots of people I think call him paki on Twitter as a joke.

When I said 5% of turks can look paki/north indid passing I never meant like him JFL. He looks straight up from Mumbai. Maybe its genetic recombination gone wrong :ROFLMAO: Welcome to the Swarthy brown people belt

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
I doubt it. Here are some Moroccan-Dutch people in Netherlands
View attachment 2749573

Here's Medhi Benatia who grew up in France
View attachment 2749574

Or Mahrez who grew up in France
View attachment 2749577

They clearly look bi-racial and mixed with Negroid elements.
None of them have Negroid elements? Can you point out what you see? Btw the guy in the middle in the first photo is the king of Morroco, who is of pure arab lineage interestingly enough.

None of them have Negroid elements? Can you point out what you see?
it is in their facial features, they don't look fully West Eurasian, it looks like they mixed with African populations.

• JFL
Can you prove this? Lots of people I think call him paki on Twitter as a joke.

When I said 5% of turks can look paki/north indid passing I never meant like him JFL. He looks straight up from Mumbai. Maybe its genetic recombination gone wrong :ROFLMAO: Welcome to the Swarthy brown people belt
He has gypsy origin yes.Gypsies are basically IVC(real curry) but they also mixed with other people.You can see them in Balkans and especially Romanian.
Turks also make jokes about his skin color

• Hmm...
I don't think so tbh, there aren't many, they are blonde Bosnian or Anglo/Germanic revert only. The best looking Turkish girl I ever saw was curvy 5ft4 with insane sex appeal, while working. She got approached by at least 10 guys in one night and 2 bouncers jfl
There are lots in North London - Tottenham, Enfield areas. Idk but they can be secular af, ofc if their parents are they dont care if they fuck white guy and have no reason to prioritise. But the conservative ones have no choice to intermarry.

I want a Turkish girl but they're too secular for me even 99% of those pics. It's too late for me to hop on a plane to some random village in central Anatolia because they're all married as virgins by 20. But maybe an option for you...

it is in their facial features, they don't look fully West Eurasian, it looks like they mixed with African populations.
None of their features are negroid :lul: I know skulls/features very well from rotting on lookism/psl since 2016. They are caucosoid with just unappealing colouring and soft features jfl

There are lots in North London - Tottenham, Enfield areas. Idk but they can be secular af, ofc if their parents are they dont care if they fuck white guy and have no reason to prioritise. But the conservative ones have no choice to intermarry.

I want a Turkish girl but they're too secular for me even 99% of those pics. It's too late for me to hop on a plane to some random village in central Anatolia because they're all married as virgins by 20. But maybe an option for you...
No I won't do that tbh sounds a bit extreme ngl. I just want my nafri looksmatch and nothing more or less. An Albanian mtb back in school liked me when I was 16, but that was before I developed my low trust ufc pheno now I just look perpetually pissed off. I didn't do anything about it because I didn't believe it.

Last edited:
  • +1