QUIZ: MENA/Curry/Latino pheno quiz

btw @SecularIslamist from what I am seeing, the gook adjacent curries produce the most ambiguous and least curry phenos.

Punjabis and Sikhs; pakis who are not afghan in general look extremely obviously curry, while those Bengalis are so ambiguous looking they can be from most non white and non african countries.

I'd go so far as to say there's probably more Turkic phenos among them than among Pakis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb and SecularIslamist
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I would say mostly western Turks, Lebs are white passing.
I don't know about Tunisians.
Keep in mind that they carry 38% of genes dirrectly from the Arab penisula. People on the internet who say that nafris are arabized naties are reciting ancient old study (2005. I think), all studies from 2010. till now say that J1 came from the Arab pesnisula during the Arab expansion in 8th century.

• +1
btw @SecularIslamist from what I am seeing, the gook adjacent curries produce the most ambiguous and least curry phenos.

Punjabis and Sikhs; pakis who are not afghan in general look extremely obviously curry, while those Bengalis are so ambiguous looking they can be from most non white and non african countries.

I'd go so far as to say there's probably more Turkic phenos among them than among Pakis
Thats cope. I know lots of gook-influenced bengalis, none of them would ever pass turk, but some maybe chinkjeet as you point out.
The gook genes in Turkish people have been raped out of them. It literally doesnt matter. You're just making a nonsense relationship in your head becuase some niggas from central asia went over to anatolia and raped everyone thousand years ago.

The cultural-linguistic influence is more influential than genetic.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and yeeyeeslayer
@Manchild @Zizoud other results so far:

Girl 3

Guy 2 (don't bother even arguing this one JFL - I suspect the two who said KurdTurk knew him

Girl 6 (Nafri) and guy 3 (bengali) were actually answered most correctly

Guy 7 was correct mostly too - surprising I thought he was curry passing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

Girl 3
View attachment 2748673View attachment 2748674

Guy 2 (don't bother even arguing this one JFL - I suspect the two who said KurdTurk knew him
View attachment 2748675View attachment 2748678

View attachment 2748680View attachment 2748681

View attachment 2748682

View attachment 2748683View attachment 2748684
That proves some people have an eye for certain phenos but not other. And they default to curry - which is again a broad church/umbrella pheno for many "brown" people.

Thats cope. I know lots of gook-influenced bengalis, none of them would ever pass turk, but some maybe chinkjeet as you point out.
The gook genes in Turkish people have been raped out of them. It literally doesnt matter. You're just making a nonsense relationship in your head becuase some niggas from central asia went over to anatolia and raped everyone thousand years ago.

The cultural-linguistic influence is more influential than genetic.
The gook influence from the Bengalis removes their bulbous curry brow, their flair nostrils and their bug eyes. This is why you don't have bug eyes. 90% of pakis have bug eyes and it carries onto their mixes like Zayn Malik

Bro, western Turks are also gook influenced. It does matter. It's why Turks have bigger cheekbones, less bug eyes and shorter noses.
If you see a turk with a long geogrian/armenian nose he has the eastern anatolian pheno and is likely a kud

literally all of these people could been 1/4 asian

Screenshot 2024 02 16 at 20755PM
Screenshot 2024 02 16 at 20812PM
Screenshot 2024 02 16 at 20820PM
Screenshot 2024 02 16 at 21159PM
Screenshot 2024 02 16 at 21207PM
Screenshot 2024 02 16 at 21316PM
Screenshot 2024 02 16 at 21349PM
Screenshot 2024 02 16 at 21355PM
Screenshot 2024 02 16 at 21407PM

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
No way he looks paki or Iranian. Never seen brows like that anywhere else.
View attachment 2748615View attachment 2748617
Bro there is not a single person who would think this guy is a Paki IRL.

And that's the thing about single digital pictures on a screen. When you meet someone irl they have no access to their angles, frauding filters or cherry picking. you can see their bones/features very easily.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb

Girl 3
View attachment 2748673View attachment 2748674

View attachment 2748675View attachment 2748678

View attachment 2748680View attachment 2748681

View attachment 2748682

View attachment 2748683View attachment 2748684
@Zizou

The gook influence from the Bengalis removes their bulbous curry brow, their flair nostrils and their bug eyes. This is why you don't have bug eyes. 90% of pakis have bug eyes and it carries onto their mixes like Zayn Malik

Bro, western Turks are also gook influenced. It does matter. It's why Turks have bigger cheekbones, less bug eyes and shorter noses.
If you see a turk with a long geogrian/armenian nose he has the eastern anatolian pheno and is likely a kud

literally all of these people could been 1/4 asian

View attachment 2748694View attachment 2748695View attachment 2748697View attachment 2748701View attachment 2748702View attachment 2748704View attachment 2748706View attachment 2748707View attachment 2748708
It's 5% or less gook influence, even then its like 1/4 as you see above. Those phenos above look Turkish proper to me not outliers.. I would say the actual gook-passing turk is like 1% or less. So irrelavent.

And that's the thing about single digital pictures on a screen. When you meet someone irl they have no access to their angles, frauding filters or cherry picking. you can see their bones/features very easily.
60% disagree and think curry (would be higher if you didnt vote). Okay I used a shit picture. But he still has an ambiguity for many people so people and would still think he's curry.

I know you don't like it when you see a gl curry-passing person JFL. It's okay I understand...GL and curry don't go together.

Last edited:
@Zizou

It's 5% or less gook influence, even then its like 1/4 as you see above. Those phenos above look Turkish proper to me not outliers.. I would say the actual gook-passing turk is like 1% or less. So irrelavent.
Yes...the Turkish proper pheno has gook inside it...
And not straight up monolid Koreans but these kind of Gooks

6B90B1C5-FF8A-4CA4-BC58-E977C542FA17_cx0_cy19_cw0_w1200_r1.jpg

Trilling-9787.jpg

Michael-Clarke-Xinjiang-Uyghur-China-main-image.jpg

Uyghur, Uzbek, Kazahk type of Gook

In the case of Turks it makes their bug eyes vanish and their noses shrink to half the length of eastern caucasians

18522.jpg

these bitches pass in central asia

@Manchild

Before I show you the results for this Turkish girl - do you know what pheno ppl guessed her the most? (Hint hint: you're gonna get angry but I'm the wrong person to get angry with)

Yes...the Turkish proper pheno has gook inside it...
And not straight up monolid Koreans but these kind of Gooks

6B90B1C5-FF8A-4CA4-BC58-E977C542FA17_cx0_cy19_cw0_w1200_r1.jpg

Trilling-9787.jpg

Michael-Clarke-Xinjiang-Uyghur-China-main-image.jpg

Uyghur, Uzbek, Kazahk type of Gook

In the case of Turks it makes their bug eyes vanish and their noses shrink to half the length of eastern caucasians

18522.jpg

these bitches pass in central asia
I don't disagree. Like I said its been raped out of them. But not every single one of them have gook inside of them still as a matter of fact genetically. The ones who do tend to be where you find darker ones anyway - and because there are kurds to the east its just easy to claim the white-passing are turks and curry-passing are kurds. I think @StuntmanMike mentioned this somewhere and shared a map.

Last edited:
60% disagree and think curry (would be higher if you didnt vote). Okay I used a shit picture. But he still has an ambiguity for many people so people and would still think he's curry.

I know you don't like it when you see a gl curry-passing person JFL. It's okay I understand...GL and curry don't go together.
Which is why I said IRL in motion.

And no ,Only south asians would rather look like an uncanny racially ambiguous freak so they can say "at least i dont look indian" than being a regular dimorphic handsome curry

I don't disagree. Like I said its been raped out of them. But not every single one of them have gook inside of them still as a matter of fact genetically. The ones who do tend to be where you find darker ones anyway - and because there are kurds to the east its just easy to claim the white-passing are turks and curry-passing are kurds. I think @StuntmanMike mentioned this somewhere and shared a map.
Nigger you are literally saying the opposite of what is true. Western Turkey has more Gook DNA. And it is definitely showing in their pheno and why that Turkish pheno isn't found in any of the neighboring countries

main-qimg-c6d35a6c30392590a7b99a17da928bd0-pjlq

There is plenty of gook dna in Izmir, Istanbul
Where did you find this girl? She is 100% not an ethnic Turk. There are more turks that look nordic than like that

Which is why I said IRL in motion.

And no ,Only south asians would rather look like an uncanny racially ambiguous freak so they can say "at least i dont look indian" than being a regular dimorphic handsome curry

Nigger you are literally saying the opposite of what is true. Western Turkey has more Gook DNA. And it is definitely showing in their pheno and why that Turkish pheno isn't found in any of the neighboring countries

main-qimg-c6d35a6c30392590a7b99a17da928bd0-pjlq

There is plenty of gook dna in Izmir, Istanbul
None of those numbers on the map are to do with east asian - those percentages dont corrospond.

Also you are gigacoping and grasping at straws now to deny that at least some turks don't pass as curries. It is a very small minority ofc. In fact a far higher percentages of arabs (levant, nafri and gulf) in that order are curry passing.
Where did you find this girl? She is 100% not an ethnic Turk. There are more turks that look nordic than like that
Off google. But found insta:

Last edited:
Also here you go

I wonder what excuse you have now...

Cuban brown subhuman trying to virtue signal brown subhuman MENA foids by claiming they are Jewropean and unlike any Indian. Med recognize med innit

Saudi crowd (shitskin)

Bengali Crowd (shitskin)

Quit the cope @Manchild tranny faggot. Even Turkish are 80% brown swarthy MENAs. The 20% that are not are either Balkan, Mongol or Iranid rape babies (or mix)

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb and SecularIslamist
None of those numbers on the map are to do with east asian - those percentages dont corrospond.

Also you are gigacoping and grasping at straws now to deny that at least some turks don't pass as curries. It is a very small minority ofc. In fact a far higher percentages of arabs (levant, nafri and gulf) in that order are curry passing.

Yes they literally do, they are East Eurasian DNA in Turkey using central Kazakhstan as a reference

Some random girl from a salon in Konya? You do realize there are ethnics who live in Turkey? Not just Kurds but some South Asians, Arabs, Iranians
Cuban brown subhuman trying to virtue signal brown subhuman MENA foids by claiming they are Jewropean and unlike any Indian. Med recognize med innit

Saudi crowd (shitskin)
View attachment 2748808

Bengali Crowd (shitskin)
View attachment 2748812

Quit the cope @Manchild tranny faggot. Even Turkish are 80% brown swarthy MENAs. The 20% that are not are either Balkan, Mongol or Iranid rape babies (or mix)
The saudi crowd is literally of south asians lol I have seen that picture before

izmir-turkey-31st-dec-2021-crowded-people-celebrated-new-years-eve-with-the-music-and-laser-show-entertainment-by-izmir-municipality-and-have-welcomed-2022-in-cumhuriyet-square-in-izmir-photo-by-idil-toffolopacific-press-credit-pacific-press-media-production-corpalamy-live-news-2HCTYA4.jpg

izmir-turkey-31st-dec-2021-crowded-people-celebrated-new-years-eve-with-the-music-and-laser-show-entertainment-by-izmir-municipality-and-have-welcomed-2022-in-cumhuriyet-square-in-izmir-photo-by-idil-toffolopacific-press-credit-pacific-press-media-production-corpalamy-live-news-2HCTYA9.jpg

27432729745_3b52b112fa_b.jpg

heart-sign-VWV7.jpg

Among ethnic Turks, curry phenos have a prevalence of less than 1%.

There are more Curry phenos in Italy and Spain

not necessarily. i mean bengali guy doesnt look curry because he is overlapping a tiny bit with gooks
View attachment 2748540
he is clearly from south eaat asia

mostly i confused menas for other menas but even then i got all the nafris. nafris have zero overlap with curries

i guessed her as persian in hindsight she is so obviously an uncanny curry

so basically TIL curries overlap more with gooks than they do with meds
the chotobhai dude is fully Bangla though not SE Asian, no full SE Asian looks like that. that's a quite common pheno in the diaspora tbh. We have like 15-20% Asian genes on formal genetic analysis (qpAdm, Admixtools, etc) so that's only natural the influence is there.

Last edited:
Yes they literally do, they are East Eurasian DNA in Turkey using central Kazakhstan as a reference

Some random girl from a salon in Konya? You do realize there are ethnics who live in Turkey? Not just Kurds but some South Asians, Arabs, Iranians

The saudi crowd is literally of south asians lol I have seen that picture before

izmir-turkey-31st-dec-2021-crowded-people-celebrated-new-years-eve-with-the-music-and-laser-show-entertainment-by-izmir-municipality-and-have-welcomed-2022-in-cumhuriyet-square-in-izmir-photo-by-idil-toffolopacific-press-credit-pacific-press-media-production-corpalamy-live-news-2HCTYA4.jpg

izmir-turkey-31st-dec-2021-crowded-people-celebrated-new-years-eve-with-the-music-and-laser-show-entertainment-by-izmir-municipality-and-have-welcomed-2022-in-cumhuriyet-square-in-izmir-photo-by-idil-toffolopacific-press-credit-pacific-press-media-production-corpalamy-live-news-2HCTYA9.jpg

27432729745_3b52b112fa_b.jpg

heart-sign-VWV7.jpg

Jfl are you blind? They are ethnic and have either gook, curry or iranid look. There is a reason to this because Turks are rape babies from these 3 regions

• +1
Rigged as fuck

No one could discern most of these phenos though realistically

• JFL

Not in Konya. They live in cities. Another grasping at straws argument. It's funny all three turks I posted in the quiz - the most popular answer for all of them was curry lmao.

Your opinion doesnt matter. The crowd has spoken

Yesterday you denied a single person. Now its 1%. Lets agree at 5% and stop arguing.
holy fuk bro. I simp for Turkish (non-secular) girls too man. But ffs you sound exactly like these nationalist retards.

Rigged as fuck

No one could discern most of these phenos though realistically
Thats the point of the thread. Surprisingly those familiar with latinos got the latinos, those familiar with curries guessed the curries etc.

But curry was the most popular answer. Every ethnic is potentially curry until proven otherwise. Especially if you don't have the most popular pheno of your country.

I would say mostly western Turks, Lebs are white passing.
I don't know about Tunisians.
Keep in mind that they carry 38% of genes dirrectly from the Arab penisula. People on the internet who say that nafris are arabized naties are reciting ancient old study (2005. I think), all studies from 2010. till now say that J1 came from the Arab pesnisula during the Arab expansion in 8th century.
Only a minority of Turks and Lebanon are white passing though. Turks should be at 15-20% while Lebanese people are at maybe 10%. probably less.

Not even talking about myself but my white friend and I went to this turkish shwarma place and in some other unrelated conversation, my friend was like turks look very middle eastern even though they were light skinned as fuck and proper turks.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Not in Konya. They live in cities. Another grasping at straws argument. It's funny all three turks I posted in the quiz - the most popular answer for all of them was curry lmao.
Kurds and Iranians? Not true they live in the East too. Curries visit Konya too because they have the 2nd biggest mosque
Your opinion doesnt matter. The crowd has spoken
Like I said, single photos mean far less than irl in motion where there's no angle frauding fitlers etc
Yesterday you denied a single person. Now its 1%. Lets agree at 5% and stop arguing.
1 in 20 ? fuck no. Never said it didn't exist, but the prevalence of them in ethnic Turks is extremely fucking low.
holy fuk bro. I simp for Turkish (non-secular) girls too man. But ffs you sound exactly like these nationalist retards.
Sicily and Andalusia has more curry phenos because they have gypsies and levant phenos as well as no gook influence that purges curry features from dark people

Only a minority of Turks and Lebanon are white passing though. Turks should be at 15-20% while Lebanese people are at maybe 10%. probably less.

Not even talking about myself but my white friend and I went to this turkish shwarma place and in some other unrelated conversation, my friend was like turks look very middle eastern even though they were light skinned as fuck and proper turks.
I agree, white passing Turks are about 15%. There are more white passing Turks than Arabic passing Turks though, funnily enough.

Nafri passing Turks are extremely rare but also exist. More common than those that look South Asian

I agree, that dude looks nothing like a Paki.

• +1
Kurds and Iranians? Not true they live in the East too. Curries visit Konya too because they have the 2nd biggest mosque
This is fucking cope. No one goes Konya. That girl is not curry obviously just curry-passing to many people as the votes show. Anyway I think she looks persian.
Like I said, single photos mean far less than irl in motion where there's no angle frauding fitlers etc

1 in 20 ? fuck no. Never said it didn't exist, but the prevalence of them in ethnic Turks is extremely fucking low.
1 in 20 sounds about right. I'm not talking Izmir or Istanbul that probably drops to 1 in 40 or 50. A good portion of them still pass arab. Those pics you shared above I can spot many curry-passing there too. I'm genuinely confused if its an arab country or Turkey, but the former arent as degenerate as turkey (yet).
Sicily and Andalusia has more curry phenos because they have gypsies and levant phenos as well as no gook influence that purges curry features from dark people
This is cope not even Diego Costa looks curry.

I agree, white passing Turks are about 15%. There are more white passing Turks than Arabic passing Turks though, funnily enough.
Just stop it now youre being ridiculous. A good 1 in 5 look arab here - and this is Izmir for god's sake. The rest are mainly med-passing. Whites very rare not as much as arab passing.

This is fucking cope. No one goes Konya. That girl is not curry obviously just curry-passing to many people as the votes show. Anyway I think she looks persian.

1 in 20 sounds about right. I'm not talking Izmir or Istanbul that probably drops to 1 in 40 or 50. A good portion of them still pass arab. Those pics you shared above I can spot many curry-passing there too. I'm genuinely confused if its an arab country or Turkey, but the former arent as degenerate as turkey (yet).

This is cope not even Diego Costa looks curry.
she is kurd. i guessed persian as well

1 in 20 only works for kurds

turks do pass as levantines bht thats more rare. most turks look caucasian like chechen. i hope you arent going to say chechnya dagestan geogria has curry phenos

penelope cruz looks partially curry

• JFL
Just stop it now youre being ridiculous. A good 1 in 5 look arab here - and this is Izmir for god's sake. The rest are mainly med-passing. Whites very rare not as much as arab passing.

not 1 in 5 but a few could be arab refugees. if you go to a university you will see nothing but white looking people in izmir

I got most (3 or 4) curry munchers correctly tbh they are easy to tell apart from other brown people

buddy tried using a decent looking (filter maxxed) Indian to trick jfl
IMG 2200

Tbh I’d be a perfect candidate to identify Indians if there’s ever a nazi style Indian holocaust in Canada (not saying Id ever support that ) @Shieda_Kayn

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and Deleted member 18522
not 1 in 5 but a few could be arab refugees. if you go to a university you will see nothing but white looking people in izmir
she is kurd. i guessed persian as well

1 in 20 only works for kurds

turks do pass as levantines bht thats more rare. most turks look caucasian like chechen. i hope you arent going to say chechnya dagestan geogria has curry phenos

penelope cruz looks partially curry
Holy fuk you dick ride these turks so much you've lost all sense of reality. Even to the point you now argue the spanish look more curry than turks ever do. And it was you who was making the genetics and proximity argument yesterday.

You're literally the personfication of this meme

and these responses

Your opinion doesnt matter. The people have spoken.

• JFL
Holy fuk you dick ride these turks so much you've lost all sense of reality. Even to the point you now argue the spanish look more curry than turks ever do. And it was you who was making the genetics and proximity argument yesterday.

You're literally the personfication of this meme

Your opinion doesnt matter. The people have spoken.
Bro half of this forum is Indian

Spanish people have a huge Roma population, which are genetically curries.

Also Turks and Spaniards are both extremely far from Curries.

And Turkey isn't a country you just grab a random crowd, all of the big cities have been increasing. be it ukrainians, pakis, arabs, kurds. go look at some turkish nationalist rally or a university to see how actual ethnic turks look
I got most (3 or 4) curry munchers correctly tbh they are easy to tell apart from other brown people

buddy tried using a decent looking (filter maxxed) Indian to trick jfl

Tbh I’d be a perfect candidate to identify Indians if there’s ever a nazi style Indian holocaust in Canada (not saying Id ever support that ) @Shieda_Kayn
Funny how me and you, living near/in diverse cosmopolitan western cities who actually see all the flavors of browns on a daily basis for years can tell the curries apart easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I got like 2 right

buddy tried using a decent looking (filter maxxed) Indian to trick jfl View attachment 2748904

There needs to be a culture based eradication

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Bro half of this forum is Indian

Spanish people have a huge Roma population, which are genetically curries.

Also Turks and Spaniards are both extremely far from Curries.

And Turkey isn't a country you just grab a random crowd, all of the big cities have been increasing. be it ukrainians, pakis, arabs, kurds. go look at some turkish nationalist rally or a university to see how actual ethnic turks look
This is your excuse everytime you just want to blame other ethnics for bringing down the whiteness of turks! All three turks on the quiz were voted as curry-adjacent over a majority. Yes overall, there are more white-passing, than curry-passing, but like I said at least 5% of turks (not kurds/pakis/refugees) are curry adjacent and will look like Mert or Arif guy (who is CLEARLY curry passing).

Turkish nationalism has nothing to do with looking white.

Whitist Turkish nationalist.

Funny how me and you, living near/in diverse cosmopolitan western cities who actually see all the flavors of browns on a daily basis for years can tell the curries apart easily
You cannot tell the curries apart. You're better off with latinos. I probably can't tell Latinos apart as well as you. I'll concede that because when I went America I thought some looked like a mix of Arab / Paki.

This is your excuse everytime you just want to blame other ethnics for bringing down the whiteness of turks! All three turks on the quiz were voted as curry-adjacent over a majority. Yes overall, there are more white-passing, than curry-passing, but like I said at least 5% of turks (not kurds/pakis/refugees) are curry adjacent and will look like Mert or Arif guy (who is CLEARLY curry passing).
Not just ethnics, Ukranians and Russians obviously white mog turks to death.

Like I said this site = 50% curries.
You cannot tell the curries apart. You're better off with latinos. I probably can't tell Latinos apart as well as you. I'll concede that because when I went America I thought some looked like a mix of Arab / Paki.
I have actually been to Turkey lived there for a while. You know I have seen some curry Turks who almost always turned out to be a Kurd.

You just see an ambiguous non-white and immediately scream CURRYYY when in reality, it's arabs and Turks that look mostly ambiguous from white, latino, med, mulatto to asian while curries have obvious features
mezuniyet2019_4.jpg

mezuniyet2019_5.jpg

157c6c6cd616f458d56a6caf427711f8_L.jpg

mezuniyet2019_2.jpg

acilis_2.jpg

acilis_5.jpg

yasar-universitesi-CDv6_cover.gif.webp

BTW your entire muh outliers argument falls apart when you think 5% look curry, 5% isn't an outlier its just a minority. If you mean 5% pass curry that would mean there is an indigenous curry dna strand found within turks or a parallel which isn't true.

if you go feature by feature the turk and curry features are literally nearly entirely opposite.
Here about 500 Turks, let's see if you can find 25 curry phenos

Here about 500 Turks, let's see if you can find 25 curry phenos
Challenge accepted (even with your cherry picked pictures with the whitest you could find.).

• JFL
Challenge accepted (even with your cherry picked pictures with the whitest you could find.).
Dude this isn't a cherry pick

1. Go to google
2. insert western turkish city name + university"
3. copy the names of the first 3 results
4. add the name of the university + graduation and you can find these pictures.

This is literally just the names of the 3 biggest university in izmir + gradution

Western Turkey has not a single curry strand and 60% of the ethnic Turks live there.

There are Kazakh, Danish and Mexican passing people in those crowds than South Asians
Screenshot 2024 02 16 at 43923PM

Last edited:
btw these too 😍😍😍😍😍

Screenshot 2024 02 16 at 42722PM

giphy.gif

Jesus Allah almighty they are baddd

I hope Turkish women know that I defend them from malicious indians online on my weekend

Please give me your instagram tugba

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and SecularIslamist
You're lucky I'm on my computer today @Manchild

Had a field day with the 4th pic - but couldnt do the people in the top part because of the sunshine and quality.

Also you picked western city, I'm surprised I found so much. Now imagine central Anatolia. If you told me arab-passing I would've picked 3x more people. The quality is bad in those pics.

• JFL
Holy fuck some of their phenos look insane. I probably haramaxxed if I was there (at least theyre Muslim - kinda).

😍😍😍

Erect scary movie4

• Love it
I told you couldn't find 25.
These guys are curry adjacent

These aren't curry phenos at all
1708129491628-png.2749011

This really dark guy looks sudanese or egyptian

These are not curry related at all

This is a proper curry pheno

you missed these 4. These are curry adjacent
Screenshot 2024 02 16 at 45133PM

Screenshot 2024 02 16 at 45216PM

Screenshot 2024 02 16 at 45235PM

• JFL
Anyway just admit that literally all of the European phenos are found more in ethnic Turks than any of the curry ones (except the Pashtuns maybe)

the brown spectrum makes no sense and it doesn't apply to levantines, turks and some nafris at all

• JFL
I told you couldn't find 25.
There is not 500 people anyway - at least not easily distinguishable. So my 5% estimation remains because 2-3% in western region and 7-8% in eastern regions will balance out 5% overall.
These guys are curry adjacent
Actually I think girl is iranian but whatever.
These aren't curry phenos at all
1708129491628-png.2749011
Baldie with glasses looks like that paki uncle at cricket match meme. Women with glasses north indid. Hijabi looks paki. The rest are debatable. Mayve not second to last guy on right.
This really dark guy looks sudanese or egyptian

These are not curry related at all
I kinda agree about second guy being Egyptian.
This is a proper curry pheno

Top guy on left is more arab.

Anyway just admit that literally all of the European phenos are found more in ethnic Turks than any of the curry ones (except the Pashtuns maybe)

the brown spectrum makes no sense and it doesn't apply to levantines, turks and some nafris at all
I never said that. I even said like 15% are white-passing (i.e. euro pheno) and 5% curry-passing.
Keep coping. You actually proved my point. If you tried to run the same line of argument for levantines I would have a field day. For nafris maybe similar results to turks, because the more dominant pheno over there is mutt (black/white mixed passing).

I never said that. I even said like 15% are white-passing (i.e. euro pheno) and 5% curry-passing.
Keep coping.
Bro at least 30% of these people pass in any Southern European country, have you been to Spain or Greece?
You actually proved my point
How? You couldn't even find more than 10 actual south asian looking people

ETHNIC TURKS have near 0 curry pheno. They will come in every other European or Arab pheno first
If you tried to run the same line of argument for levantines I would have a field day. For nafris maybe similar results to turks, because the more dominant pheno over there is mutt (black/white mixed passing).
Arabs are actually more diverse looking than Turks, they can look mulatto. For Levantines they are split, costal people look similar to Turks while eastern people near the desert look like gulf arabs.

Gulf countries have gigantic curry populations I won't bother with that country. As a whole though Levantines and Nafris do overlap more with Meds from Europe than South Asians though.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag