Ranking looksmax curries in terms of looks

I'm pretty sure he got surgery. Someone posted before and after pics of him after mewing. Somehow he his eyes got longer, became hooded, and became more copact from him "mewing".
Lol now people will start saying mewing can make you get top tier eyes jfl

I'm pretty sure he got surgery. Someone posted before and after pics of him after mewing. Somehow he his eyes got longer, became hooded, and became more copact from him "mewing".
How did his surgery , I wanna have my eyes like that holy fuck . Better then tabot

How did his surgery , I wanna have my eyes like that holy fuck . Better then tabot
No surgery I guess. It's just puberty doing its work

Nigha you ugly, shut your bitchass up before I came out of the moniter screen.

You're unique looking, but not gl. Stop being so delcusional. You'll still get laid in your home country.
It would be the most brutal day in your life if its possible that you come out of your screen and hold my beer one moment unique looking automatically makes me stand out of the rest
PEX you should have mewed right my nigga. blackpill inbound. I had almost the same asymmetry yesterday and I mewed properly and its almost fully fixed
I have a good forward growth and i have started mewing, i mean keeping my tongue on the roof of the month just 6 months before by seeing mew's video and i knew about this website prior to 5 months
Bro this guy has aesthetics not you. Jfl if you compare him and youView attachment 88461View attachment 88463
i never compared myself with him you low iq adopted curry mongolian subhuman and even if you compare i am not much behind him maybe

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Who cares about curries jfl. All subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and itsoverbuddyboyo
It would be the most brutal day in your life if its possible that you come out of your screen and hold my beer one moment unique looking automatically makes me stand out of the rest

I have a good forward growth and i have started mewing, i mean keeping my tongue on the roof of the month just 6 months before by seeing mew's video and i knew about this website prior to 5 months

i never compared myself with him you low iq adopted curry mongolian subhuman and even if you compare i am not much behind him maybe
Lol stfu. Everyone here already told you look like a rapist ogre. I am legit not even trying to be funny now

Mah boi @TubOfLard mogs all of you curries to the gates of hell keep coping, his sex appeal is god tier he even mogs salludon.

youre so far behind its not even funny
you look like a low iq cave troll you muppet shut up

not even in the race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Titbot
youre so far behind its not even funny
you look like a low iq cave troll you muppet shut up

not even in the race
keep coping and getting butthurt i mog u to hell's gate u jealous bitch ...

missed me

I would probably rank #4 on the list tho
if you never posted your pic you don't mog anyone. good looking guys always post

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and Deleted member 1560
keep coping and getting butthurt i mog u to hell's gate u jealous bitch ...

lol youd get rated a 1 by girls
absolutely rotten i mog you to within a cm of your life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot, itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 1560
lol youd get rated a 1 by girls
absolutely rotten i mog you to within a cm of your life
[/QUOTEyou r so delusional that you cant accept the fact that girls ranging from 15 to even women at 50 get drool over my looks specially my eyed and i am being honest here i am a ladies man you dickless nigga

and none above a 5 psl

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
zygos 4 lifes uncle got a 5
its over for the rest, dead serious

the girl is blonde, slim, very pretty, green eyes too

• +1
Half of all science done in the early 20th century involved ranking subhumans

i dont give a single fuck bro. The only thing that matters is p in v.

• +1
Reactions: currymax

no they dont

youre a cave troll
no redeeming features

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
zygos 4 lifes uncle got a 5
its over for the rest, dead serious

the girl is blonde, slim, very pretty, green eyes too
they'll still cope tbh. let them I guess.

not bad? he's fucking ugly imo. holy shit. redditt tier responses on this forum jfl.

have her rate the curry above ^^^^

i dont want her to think i assort with guys that rancid

• +1
All curries are 10/10 how dare you try to rank one above the other?
There is no ranking when all are perfect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xdw15, BigBoy, hebbewem and 4 others
not bad? he's fucking ugly imo. holy shit. redditt tier responses on this forum jfl.

have her rate the curry above ^^^^
I said for not bad for curry. he's a low tier normie either way but he's good because surgery can fix his flaws

I said for not bad for curry. he's a low tier normie either way but he's good because surgery can fix his flaws
Surgeries can fix 90% of people's flaw

i dont give a single fuck bro. The only thing that matters is p in v.

• Love it
Reactions: rockndogs
they'll still cope tbh. let them I guess.
did u see zygos' uncle? hes a legit 7-8. you cant even lie and say hes a 5.

most curries are subhuman, but there are some that are legitimately gl

did u see zygos' uncle? hes a legit 7-8. you cant even lie and say hes a 5.

most curries are subhuman, but there are some that are legitimately gl
yes tbh he mogs hard as fuck

no they dont

youre a cave troll
no redeeming features
Lol have u ever shown your pictures here i bet you are so subhuman that you had never come out of your shitty basement you worthless piece of shit and you spend your whole time writing shitty stuffs here
tales from the mumbai slums
tales from your mother's asshole

• JFL
Lol have u ever shown your pictures here i bet you are so subhuman that you had never come out of your shitty basement you worthless piece of shit and you spend your whole time writing shitty stuffs here

tales from your mother's asshole
br0 chill out

i mean tuboflard, aesthetic prince ,salludon ...you have seen them
oh.
tublard has good face but hes manlet so 4.5
aesthetic squince is a 4
salamander is a 5

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
Nope you said it to me man just watch you post above in this thread you said solid 4 maybe 4.5 and some days before u said me 5
br0 that was prob someone else like @Ritalincel or @Goblin they stole my avi so ur prob confused

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Goblin

• Love it