Ranking looksmax curries in terms of looks

bro u just edited my quote br0

bro u just edited my quote br0
If you dont trust me its ok i dont want to argue if you want to check just check out your reply on one of my post in this thread you will get to know who said to whom

If you dont trust me its ok i dont want to argue if you want to check just check out your reply on one of my post in this thread you will get to know who said to whom
bro where would u rate urself on the list tbh

Pex-3.5
TitBot-4.5
Me-4
Tub of Lard-5
Salludon-6

is my rating

• JFL
Reactions: Pex1992
rwLDy8P.jpg

@Pex1992 do you think if I came to India I could slay Indian women? Or is it hard to get them away from their family?

The girl in pic is arab.. I have ticked Arab off my list but still need curry

Pex-3.5
TitBot-4.5
Me-4
Tub of Lard-5
Salludon-6

is my rating
nigga i have seen your picture in no way you could be higher than me ya but you can still keep yourself higher than me to make yourself feel good but deep down you know lol
rwLDy8P.jpg

@Pex1992 do you think if I came to India I could slay Indian women? Or is it hard to get them away from their family?

Most indian girls are independent nowadays and take their decisions themselves so you need to make a good first impression and most indian girls think they should be treared like queen and should be complemented every now and then ...but it depends on a particular girl how does she behave and tretas a guy from another race

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
rwLDy8P.jpg

Just be white works in India tbh
@itsoverbuddyboyo what would my rating be in your style?

Just be white works in India tbh
@itsoverbuddyboyo what would my rating be in your style?
Nope it doesnt except few low iq sluts ...i have seen a girl of just 1.5 psl in india seeing an east asian look alike goid looking indian saying why do they come here why dont they stay in their own town ....so i guess it must be same for other people also....even i am more attracted to indian girls than to any other pheno girls

Nope it doesnt except few low iq sluts ...i have seen a girl of just 1.5 psl in india seeing an east asian look alike goid looking indian saying why do they come here why dont they stay in their own town ....so i guess it must be same for other people also....even i am more attracted to indian girls than to any other pheno girls
Lol I have dated two girls in my school, idk which ugly dude you saw. But I can easily get girls of my age.

Low iq ugly girls
Lol cope. I date Stacylite and beckys. Keep rotting 35 year old dude. You have 0 appeal to girls of my age.

Lol he thinks looking super high T will make him model tier :lul:. The only appeal he has is for woman above 30
Pex makes me leught tbh. Can't tell if he's srs or just kidding. He's probably srs though jfl
rwLDy8P.jpg

Is that the girlyou were talking about? Bc shes high key kinda cute

• JFL
Tb
Pex makes me leught tbh. Can't tell if he's srs or just kidding. He's probably srs though jfl
Tbh idk why is he looksmaxing? The dudes like 25-28 he's gonna get arrangemarriaged to a ugly foid for sure

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Tb

Tbh idk why is he looksmaxing? The dudes like 25-28 he's gonna get arrangemarriaged to a ugly foid for sure
He even said he only talks to foids that approach him. Even if he becomes a chad indian foids won't do that. He's probably going to get forced into arranged marriage yeah.
i am a businessman
My uncle gets made fun of because he's a loan shark (aka buisiness man)

I love how only he top 3 curries would be considered gl. Sad shit man.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
[QUOTE="Yoyome99, post: 600639, member: 1560"
[/QUOTE]
Just fucking lol keep guessing my future bout whatever shit is going through your head ...i mog u to utter hell u ugly ass mongolian subhuman

1) @Salludon
2) @TubOfLard
3) @AestheticPrince
4) @Pex1992
5) @Titbot
6) @Shirshabanj
7) @21YearoldFailed
8) @Phad

I am sorry if I missed any other curries. Tbh idk where I would be so I didn't put myself up there

David gandy's me

• JFL
Keep crying for Pex tbh. He;s a delusional ogre but is low inhib and higher T than anyone on this forum.

s

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23875 and Deleted member 1560