RapePill Explained Properly

TheLastLaugh

TheLastLaugh

No good deed goes unpunished by women
Let me preface this by saying I don't recommend you do this in USA as its a dystopian hellhole police state where a false allegation can get you imprisoned for life, even out of the blue many years later. I got a few requests asking me to elaborate on this topic.

There were a few occasions where girls I had already fucked no longer wanted to have sex because we were fighting about something, but because I knew they spread their legs for subhumans before and I'm the best looking guy they'll ever meet, fuck them who are they to say no to me and yes to those subhumans? I forced myself upon them and they told me how horrible I was, but eventually admitted it was the best sex they've had and wanted me to surprise them again like that. Other times there were girls who just generally put up a lot of resistance the first time refusing to make out and saying no, but because I kept physically pressing on and quickly pulled down their top those no no nos became yes yes yes a couple minutes later. Almost impossible to resist when before they know it their tits are already exposed. Obviously there were also a few times I didn't push past their resistance and didn't end up fucking them when I absolutely could have.

Its true that women are naturally designed to respond positively to rape and "bad" things in general, but you shouldn't go around attacking some random women on the street that's just actual subhuman behavior. However, anytime you're alone with a woman behind closed doors its absolutely fair game at that point. Women flake on dates all the time, but if they actually meet you and come over they've already accepted that they will probably be getting fucked, even though they likely won't admit it to you doing the I'm-not-a-slut dance. It is your job as a man to unapologetically push past a woman's resistance and aggressively get your dick wet. She will never punish you for this, but she will absolutely punish you for being a pussy and not making such moves. You need to instill the mindset that once she is alone with you she already knows what's up and you need to just take what's yours at that point.

There is a clear distinction that needs to be made between attacking some random person on the street vs being extremely aggressive to get what you want behind closed doors. Unless you are a target and a woman is genuinely trying to set you up, they will never report the latter, because they know exactly why they're there and they WANT it to happen even though they won't say it. If its someone you've already fucked, there's enough rapport built that you can basically show up announced and claim their body whenever you want. You need to learn how to escalate as fast as possible, basically attacking them in a sexual manner once they are on your bed/sofa. Doing this will get them trauma bonded to you and almost certainly be the best sex of their life. Failing to do this will end up costing you a lot of pussy and force you to live with regret.

For the record, I have had multiple girls tell me personally that they were raped, genuinely without consent and not the fake "I regret it" type of rape. None of them were reported. Why? Because they secretly enjoyed it.

main-qimg-655a39adaadce4f2435770f7723b2ffa

This out in public? Mongoloid subhuman behavior
This behind closed doors? Rape done properly

@Vermilioncore
@BrahminBoss
@StalinCel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, ggg.tv, borismonster and 12 others
they look so hot with a few teeth missing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, ggg.tv, borismonster and 6 others
american psycho art GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, niqfan625, Primalsplit and 1 other person
does not work for sub7 men

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and bloomercel
45f.png

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, bloomercel, SoundnVision and 2 others
Let me preface this by saying I don't recommend you do this in USA as its a dystopian hellhole police state where a false allegation can get you imprisoned for life, even out of the blue many years later. I got a few requests asking me to elaborate on this topic.

There were a few occasions where girls I had already fucked no longer wanted to have sex because we were fighting about something, but because I knew they spread their legs for subhumans before and I'm the best looking guy they'll ever meet, fuck them who are they to say no to me and yes to those subhumans? I forced myself upon them and they told me how horrible I was, but eventually admitted it was the best sex they've had and wanted me to surprise them again like that. Other times there were girls who just generally put up a lot of resistance the first time refusing to make out and saying no, but because I kept physically pressing on and quickly pulled down their top those no no nos became yes yes yes a couple minutes later. Almost impossible to resist when before they know it their tits are already exposed. Obviously there were also a few times I didn't push past their resistance and didn't end up fucking them when I absolutely could have.

Its true that women are naturally designed to respond positively to rape and "bad" things in general, but you shouldn't go around attacking some random women on the street that's just actual subhuman behavior. However, anytime you're alone with a woman behind closed doors its absolutely fair game at that point. Women flake on dates all the time, but if they actually meet you and come over they've already accepted that they will probably be getting fucked, even though they likely won't admit it to you doing the I'm-not-a-slut dance. It is your job as a man to unapologetically push past a woman's resistance and aggressively get your dick wet. She will never punish you for this, but she will absolutely punish you for being a pussy and not making such moves. You need to instill the mindset that once she is alone with you she already knows what's up and you need to just take what's yours at that point.

There is a clear distinction that needs to be made between attacking some random person on the street vs being extremely aggressive to get what you want behind closed doors. Unless you are a target and a woman is genuinely trying to set you up, they will never report the latter, because they know exactly why they're there and they WANT it to happen even though they won't say it. If its someone you've already fucked, there's enough rapport built that you can basically show up announced and claim their body whenever you want. You need to learn how to escalate as fast as possible, basically attacking them in a sexual manner once they are on your bed/sofa. Doing this will get them trauma bonded to you and almost certainly be the best sex of their life. Failing to do this will end up costing you a lot of pussy and force you to live with regret.

For the record, I have had multiple girls tell me personally that they were raped, genuinely without consent and not the fake "I regret it" type of rape. None of them were reported. Why? Because they secretly enjoyed it.

@Vermilioncore
@BrahminBoss
@StalinCel
Cbs Team GIF by Wolf Entertainment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, niqfan625, Deleted member and 1 other person
Dndr, but why did I not get approved for the anex delta skymiles card?

If raping behind closed doors is ok, why is it subhuman behaviour to rape randomly on a street then? Explain.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clavicular, borismonster and bloomercel
Bro tryna get the incels on here arrested :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Joe Rogancel and kebab
they look so hot with a few teeth missing
Nahh. That's not necessary. Just slap them to make them a bit dizzy and that's it (this all on videogame! Stop being FBIcels and policecels)

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel and BrahminBoss

@Vermilioncore
@BrahminBoss
@StalinCel

This makes some sense but it's still risky.

If raping behind closed doors is ok, why is it subhuman behaviour to rape randomly on a street then? Explain.
The former is essentially a controlled setting with enough familiarity built, while the latter is an actual savage attack from a stranger that will be responded to completely differently.

I really need to dispel the myth that attraction is some lovey dovey thing where everything is harmonious and just flows smoothly. Just because a woman likes you does NOT mean she will just make it easy every single time, despite what guys who lack experience will say. Being dumb enough to believe this is how guys end up in dead bedroom situations where they are asking their partners for permission to have sex and getting rejected. I'm sure you've heard of stories where some woman really liked a guy but nothing happened even if they did meet up. You know why that is? Because he's a fucking pussy and didn't do what he's supposed to as a man.

When a woman meets up with you and comes over she already knows there's a likelihood she will have sex, but unless she's a massive slut she won't say that. You both know you don't give a shit about the Netflix you're about to watch, but she's not going to spell that out for you. Women put a lot of effort into preparing for a date and their pussies are absolutely groomed and ready to go, but that doesn't mean they'll throw it at you. For a similar comparison to the point I'm trying to illustrate, women love to be choked and have their hair pulled, but if you ask for permission it kills the whole vibe because its the opposite of taking control and dominating them. If you had just done it, massive turn on, but because you wanted to be some nice good guy and ask...turn off.

Remember the only way a woman can feel true burning desire & devotion for a man is when she's properly trauma bonded. Do you think that's accomplished by being a good guy making sure everything is consensual and you have permission to do this and that? No, she can only feel that for the abusive guy who does whatever he wants. The same guy she will complain about, demonize, but ultimately be madly in love with and keep going back to. So many men are nice guys and pussies without even realizing it, but I'm clearing up any confusion on that by setting clear distinctions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, borismonster and Primalsplit