[RARE] Looksmax AMA session

nope, i was the accountless lurkcel then

yeah im just curious why do you claim like that. I know you are one of the highest iq users on here thats why i keep asking. Ive been using minox before for several months and got decent results. Also I plan to use low dose of T with low dose of primo and low dose of deca as a part of my future framemaxxing and anti aging (the target is to prevent bone loss with age). I couldnt also find any evidence that DHT based roids and T may inhibit collagen and elastine production. From what Ive learnt its prob extreme bloat + extremely unhealthy lifestyle of roidcels + hypertrophy of every muscle around the face the cause of premature aging look among roidcels. We have many roidcels like this asian dude who looks sometimes even 25 at 55 or smh similar. There are many guys like him who looks way younger as roidcels than their natty peers. Esp what Ive noticed roidcels never lose bone mass as they age. Thats also crucial for proper anti aging route
May just be my biases. But I am pretty convinced that minoxidil and AAS are not good for skin or keeping youthful. Anti-aging is multifaceted but skin health and collagen production play massive massive roles and in my opinion are worth preserving; so I don't see taking minox and AAS as good tradeoffs.

1. Health Issue Awareness in AAS Users: A study on male gym users' attitudes and awareness towards AAS in Sulaymaniyah city found a high level of AAS use despite awareness of adverse effects, including skin problems like acne, which could suggest an impact on skin health and potentially aging (Aziz, 2021).
  2. Effects on Serum and Skin Surface Lipids: Research indicated that high doses of testosterone and anabolic steroids alter serum lipids and skin surface lipids, leading to decreased serum high-density lipoprotein cholesterol and elevated triglyceride levels, which might indirectly affect skin health and aging (Király Cl, 1988).
  3. Sudden Cardiac Arrest in an Adolescent AAS User: A case report of a young bodybuilder who suffered a sudden cardiac arrest, highlighting the serious cardiovascular complications associated with AAS use, which could contribute to accelerated aging processes (Lichtenfeld, Deal, & Crawford, 2016).
  4. Anabolic Steroids and Mood Disorder: A case report suggesting the psychiatric effects of AAS abuse, including mood disorders. The systemic effects of AAS use, including potential impacts on brain health, could indirectly influence the aging process (Papazisis, Kouvelas, Mastrogianni, & Karastergiou, 2007).
  5. Brain and Cognition Abnormalities in AAS Users: A study found that long-term AAS use is associated with cognitive deficits and brain abnormalities. These changes could suggest broader impacts on the body that might accelerate aging processes (Kanayama, Kean, Hudson, & Pope, 2013).

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
May just be my biases. But I am pretty convinced that minoxidil and AAS are not good for skin or keeping youthful. Anti-aging is multifaceted but skin health and collagen production play massive massive roles and in my opinion are worth preserving; so I don't see taking minox and AAS as good tradeoffs.

1. Health Issue Awareness in AAS Users: A study on male gym users' attitudes and awareness towards AAS in Sulaymaniyah city found a high level of AAS use despite awareness of adverse effects, including skin problems like acne, which could suggest an impact on skin health and potentially aging (Aziz, 2021).
  2. Effects on Serum and Skin Surface Lipids: Research indicated that high doses of testosterone and anabolic steroids alter serum lipids and skin surface lipids, leading to decreased serum high-density lipoprotein cholesterol and elevated triglyceride levels, which might indirectly affect skin health and aging (Király Cl, 1988).
  3. Sudden Cardiac Arrest in an Adolescent AAS User: A case report of a young bodybuilder who suffered a sudden cardiac arrest, highlighting the serious cardiovascular complications associated with AAS use, which could contribute to accelerated aging processes (Lichtenfeld, Deal, & Crawford, 2016).
  4. Anabolic Steroids and Mood Disorder: A case report suggesting the psychiatric effects of AAS abuse, including mood disorders. The systemic effects of AAS use, including potential impacts on brain health, could indirectly influence the aging process (Papazisis, Kouvelas, Mastrogianni, & Karastergiou, 2007).
  5. Brain and Cognition Abnormalities in AAS Users: A study found that long-term AAS use is associated with cognitive deficits and brain abnormalities. These changes could suggest broader impacts on the body that might accelerate aging processes (Kanayama, Kean, Hudson, & Pope, 2013).
have you found any data about potential collagen/elastin increase/decrease?

Elaboration on this?

Comment was made in 2019, hypothetically, would you follow the same protocol?
Was a joke, I forget the context. Melanotan2 makes skin darker and DMSO is a gel that's mixed with other substances to make them transdermally deliverable. The post was a joke about making your dick "darker/blacker"

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
legit penis enlargement methods?

Imagine you are 17 years old, and will be getting £12000 when you turn 18. What are the best things to do with that money? What looksmaxxes would you focus on, and would you invest any of it? Anything to focus on during that age frame?

I'm on aromasin and mk677 (I know it's cope, it's the best I can get rn). They kinda fuck it up too
ofc your collagen is shit if you're on steroids bro. drink korean collagen shots and hope for the best. Also tretinoin might help

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Imagine you are 17 years old, and will be getting £12000 when you turn 18. What are the best things to do with that money? What looksmaxxes would you focus on, and would you invest any of it? Anything to focus on during that age frame?
Basic stylemaxxing and retin a, ghkcu. Leanmaxxing and GLPs if needed. Obviously save and invest the rest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
Is there any supplement that could help for:
reverse aging
height growth
Brain fonction( better brain abilities ) ?

Btw i really appreciate your effort bro

• +1
  • Not on some redpill shit but just understand that you need to be real with yourself and go after what you want in life. So do that. As you get older you'll notice more attention from women but there'll be some bratty girls who look for attention from tons of dudes. If you're the one that's pretty closed off and dismissive of that, it'll stand to you. Because normies are simping hard 24/7. Don't go to group events with randoms just because there's some chicks there who you're not interested in. Bars and clubs are good for purveyors of liquor and salted nuts, not a great place to meet a quality girl. If you really like a girl, you gotta be really aggressive in terms of leading things; she'll either respond to that, or if you see she's fucking around, just cut it and move on. There's nothing more powerful that letting girls know that you're actively looking for the best option for YOU. So basically, if you meet a girl and get her number, try to set something up, and you'll see which ones are lousy and who's interested in something more with you. Don't be afraid to push the boundaries with them, but avoid meeting them at night in public (bars, clubs), or with their friends, or worse, with other dudes around. Just arrange a 1 on 1 coffee/walk and cut everyone else out. It works.
  • Yes, both matter. "Game" is just experience and IQ. Knowing what to do. Knowing how to not get manipulated or suckered. NT matters of course but you are yourself, don't get too hung up on not being "as NT" as someone else. Re: Chadlite competing with a Chad: that's all stupid, you want to cut everyone out, her cockblock friends, the friendzoned normie guys etc. Just see if there's mutual attraction and meet up with a girl you're interested in, it's nerve wrecking but it's what they want you to do. Don't worry about some other guy, and if some chick is talking about other dudes when you get together, just cut her quick and move on. Not all girls have all that going on.
  • Individually: Face 100%, Height 90%, Body 65%. Collectively: Face 75%, Height 20%, Body 5%.

@chadison
I’m honestly impressed every time I read your responses to considerably difficult questions. Not sure why you’re still on this forum, but I appreciate it.

• Love it
Is there any supplement that could help for:
reverse aging
height growth
Brain fonction( better brain abilities ) ?

Btw i really appreciate your effort bro
Thank you!

• ghk cu and retin a help but idk about reversing
  • nothing
  • COQ-10 is talked about a lot. Also just making sure you're not in an energy or mineral deficit

• Love it
Reactions: mathis
Seth Walsh is top 3 .org users but don’t help these tiktokcels

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, russiancelreturns, Fiqh and 1 other person
I’m honestly impressed every time I read your responses to considerably difficult questions. Not sure why you’re still on this forum, but I appreciate it.
I care about sharing my raw thoughts and opinions a lot. I don't spend as much time here as I used to but I haven't left it alone. I don't like seeing people falling for scams so I try to help influence where I can. I care a lot about other people and feel good when people value what I have to say, so thank you!

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Staceymaxxing and chadison
Seth Walsh is top 3 .org users but don’t help these tiktokcels
Only a few people will listen or engage properly anyway. If you remember me from years ago, I've always been pretty steadfast. I try to just give what I think is the best general advice and lead people in what I think is (generally) the best direction.

Only a few people will listen or engage properly anyway. If you remember me from years ago, I've always been pretty steadfast. I try to just give what I think is the best general advice and lead people in what I think is (generally) the best direction.
How much do you think I can grow my plates are still open, 16 and morning height is 5'6.5 i have grown like 6 CM last year I have high hopes because my older brother 19 is 6'1 should i consider gh Or mk677? I scared as shit i won't grow anymore

How much do you think I can grow my plates are still open, 16 and morning height is 5'6.5 i have grown like 6 CM last year I have high hopes because my older brother 19 is 6'1 should i consider gh Or mk677? I scared as shit i won't grow anymore
I don't know how much you'll grow. No one knows. How tall are your mom and dad? Don't fall for any heightmax scams.

I don't know how much you'll grow. No one knows. How tall are your mom and dad? Don't fall for any heightmax scams.
Dad is 5'8 and mom is 5'5 my brother is so much taller than me it's unreal

tbh if hes 5"6 he might as well try, its ropefuel at that height, im the same height as him at 17 and im gonna spending a couple grand on heightmaxxing if my growth plates r still open, cuz if i dont ill hate myself in the future.

All questions welcomed. Won't respond to trolls. Not talking about sourcing illegal substances. Not answering stuff that I've already posted about
skin care/collagen routine

• +1
Reactions: med
tbh if hes 5"6 he might as well try, its ropefuel at that height, im the same height as him at 17 and im gonna spending a couple grand on heightmaxxing if my growth plates r still open, cuz if i dont ill hate myself in the future.
Don't know man. It's not over if you're like 5'9. Go easy on yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
Don't know man. It's not over if you're like 5'9. Go easy on yourself.
5"9 is fine, but at 5"6 the world is brutal for us. even if i gain one inch from blasting hgh + ai etc it will be worth it for me.

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy
What are you taking as of now just mk or gh plus ai and i heard that legit gh source is hard to find and it's expensive asf

What are you taking as of now just mk or gh plus ai and i heard that legit gh source is hard to find and it's expensive asf
have to wait till im 18 to get my money but i will be taking HGH + AI + T3/T4 + misc supplements. I have sources for them all. I am doing this with regular (and expensive) blood tests and other medical monitoring. i do not reccomend running something this strong without access to medical care

• +1
have to wait till im 18 to get my money but i will be taking HGH + AI + T3/T4 + misc supplements. I have sources for them all.
Okay but that's a waste of money

Okay but that's a waste of money
You are right, but tbh I need to do it, if i stay at 5"6 for the rest of my life im roping. I bascially made a descion between hardmaxxing within my budget (fillers + heightmaxxing) or roping.

• +1
i think width is more important than angularity
ideally u'd want both, but if i had to choose one it'd be angularity. Ton of prettyboys get away with narrow jaws cause they're lean and angular. Having width without angularity makes u look bloated

• Hmm...
Reactions: appealmaxed
ideally u'd want both, but if i had to choose one it'd be angularity. Ton of prettyboys get away with narrow jaws cause they're lean and angular. Having width without angularity makes u look bloated
both is ideal for sure.
most chads ive seen have more with than angularity
maher for example, very lean face and wide, but not much angularity
pitt, tom welling etc

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
All questions welcomed. Won't respond to trolls. Not talking about sourcing illegal substances. Not answering stuff that I've already posted about
Any good source for GHK-Cu topical?
And do I need to mix my volufiline with something or I can just use it directly?
if so what should I mix it with especially for undereye and periorbital fat in general, retinol?
Thanks in advance.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
  • +1
Any good source for GHK-CU topical?
And do I need to mix my volufiline with something or I can just use it directly?
if so what should I mix it with especially for undereye and periorbital fat in general, retinol?
Thanks in advance.
I get the ghkcu from Loren Pickart at reverseskinaging.com. Shipping is expensive and so is the product but it's what I go for. Never used volufiline so idk

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and IMOGYOU
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
volufiline is cope take it from me who feels retarded for trying that snake oil
I tried a couple of months ago and didn't see any change.
I got another 30ml and want to try it again but this time I am going to mix it with retinol to make it more absorbable.
Did you mix it with anything?

• +1
I got another 30ml and want to try it again but this time I am going to mix it with retinol to make it more absorbable.
dermaroll maybe
Did you mix it with anything?
i just put that shit on my face
i dont do skincare so didnt mix with anything

i also bought the cheapest one i could find so maybe it was bunk product but i find it hard to belive that some topical product will increase fat tbh

• +1
dermaroll maybe

i just put that shit on my face
i dont do skincare so didnt mix with anything

i also bought the cheapest one i could find so maybe it was bunk product but i find it hard to belive that some topical product will increase fat tbh
I will give it another shot and I will give you my honest opinion when I see changes.

• +1
I will give it another shot and I will give you my honest opinion when I see changes.
tbf when i was using i thought i was seeing a change in undereye but when i stopped i realised nothing actually happened. maybe it looked more puffed up cos of water retension or someshit idk. ive seen people say it works on lips doe

let me know bro
thanks

• +1
how do i debloat

ok gonna spam you with questions both looksmaxxing and the blackpill in general,

********u don't have to answer them all or if you don't know the answers that's fine too

- What were the 3 or so biggest looksmaxxes you did that noticeably ascended you the most?

- opinion on self-injecting jaw fillers, how badly will they migrate if any, and do you have a potential source? also looking at the before and after photos of these people the transformations are abosltely nuts and honestly will be the biggest looksmaxx you could ever do if you have a deficient lower third I wonder why they aren't talked about as much as thye should be on this forum?

- do you have a stack/recommendation for the best social maxxing/charisma maxxing drugs besides phenibut?

- what do you think will be the future of hypergamy in the West now that looksmaxxing and the blackpill are mainstream and almost every single stat is pointing to more hypercompetitiveness in the dating market and more incels, will we eventually go into a full social dystopia in which only the top 10% of men are allowed to reproduce or will there be some type of revolution before then?

- how legitimate is nichemaxxing, especially niches like prettyboy, preppyboy/old money, and grunge/emo? and if it can really increase chances significantly overnight why does no one talk about it?

- Should everyone be gymmaxxing even if you have a bad frame or will you at a point make yourself look worse and would you recommend a cycle to a 20yr old guy with mid frame who's tall and skinny and struggles to put on muscle or is gym just fully cope.

- how legitimate is geomaxxing in 2024 with globalization of the dating market, globalization of western liberalism, it only really being viable for white men in the first place, the decline of religion in nonwestern countires, having to uproot your whole life to live in a foreign country, etc. I have the feeling its almost a meme at this point but if youo think its still legit what would be the best countries

- Any recs for any other high IQ blackpill/lookism forums since this place has turned into a shithole with people worrying about upper eyelid exposure and 5% more collagen when they are short and fat not to mention the offtopic section is more popuar than the others. evrything is just a gag or a shitpost of a larper saying he injected HGH into his asshole or something. This forum is a shithole of people worrying about niche softmaxxes that might ascend them .01 PSL if they are lucky instead of people who actually want to ascend.

- What were the 3 or so biggest looksmaxxes you did that noticeably ascended you the most?
Gyno surgery, skinmaxxing (Retin-A, GHK-cu, SPF consistently for years), leanmaxxing insanely hard (losing 100lbs+ while keeping some muslce) and growing my hair longer

LMAO I'll read the rest in a bit and try to reply to everything. I see you're asking about the future of hypergamy and stuff XD. I'm gonna go eat a steak and have a glass of wine, I'll probs have the energy when I'm back :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, longmidfaceCEO and Deleted member 49130
Gyno surgery, skinmaxxing (Retin-A, GHK-cu, SPF consistently for years), leanmaxxing insanely hard (losing 100lbs+ while keeping some muslce) and growing my hair longer

LMAO I'll read the rest in a bit and try to reply to everything. I see you're asking about the future of hypergamy and stuff XD. I'm gonna go eat a steak and have a glass of wine, I'll probs have the energy when I'm back :lul: :lul:
yeah no worries take your time 😂 :feelskek:

ok gonna spam you with questions both looksmaxxing and the blackpill in general,

********u don't have to answer them all or if you don't know the answers that's fine too

- opinion on self-injecting jaw fillers, how badly will they migrate if any, and do you have a potential source? also looking at the before and after photos of these people the transformations are abosltely nuts and honestly will be the biggest looksmaxx you could ever do if you have a deficient lower third I wonder why they aren't talked about as much as thye should be on this forum?

- do you have a stack/recommendation for the best social maxxing/charisma maxxing drugs besides phenibut?

- what do you think will be the future of hypergamy in the West now that looksmaxxing and the blackpill are mainstream and almost every single stat is pointing to more hypercompetitiveness in the dating market and more incels, will we eventually go into a full social dystopia in which only the top 10% of men are allowed to reproduce or will there be some type of revolution before then?

- how legitimate is nichemaxxing, especially niches like prettyboy, preppyboy/old money, and grunge/emo? and if it can really increase chances significantly overnight why does no one talk about it?

- Should everyone be gymmaxxing even if you have a bad frame or will you at a point make yourself look worse and would you recommend a cycle to a 20yr old guy with mid frame who's tall and skinny and struggles to put on muscle or is gym just fully cope.

- how legitimate is geomaxxing in 2024 with globalization of the dating market, globalization of western liberalism, it only really being viable for white men in the first place, the decline of religion in nonwestern countires, having to uproot your whole life to live in a foreign country, etc. I have the feeling its almost a meme at this point but if youo think its still legit what would be the best countries

- Any recs for any other high IQ blackpill/lookism forums since this place has turned into a shithole with people worrying about upper eyelid exposure and 5% more collagen when they are short and fat not to mention the offtopic section is more popuar than the others. evrything is just a gag or a shitpost of a larper saying he injected HGH into his asshole or something. This forum is a shithole of people worrying about niche softmaxxes that might ascend them .01 PSL if they are lucky instead of people who actually want to ascend.
Okay now I've had a glass of wine and a nice steak, let me be completely honest

• Jaw fillers aren't typically needed. It's just a fantasy type thing, not practical. Not many people get them because it doesn't make you more attractive. It's uncanny and seems to be sold as a dream by some uninformed posters. I never remember people unironically getting jaw fillers en masse, at any time in history

• Nah there's no anxiolytic stack. You need to develop esteem and overcome general anxiety through a process, hardship, progress and learning. It's not easy. All the touted options are addictive. But prescribed lyrica may be the "best" option. See a doctor or therapist/psychiatrist.

• Hypergamy and the lookspill have been around forever. It's not getting "worse". But there's more people, men and women, becoming more cynical and not dating. It's the obvious; women's lib. Is it a good thing? Probably. But there's a corny stigma in feminist circles that marriage is a wicked institution that made women slaves to their husbands. The main factors are always biology and economics. Women weren't tricked into being attracted to their husbands, they just were never attracted and married for the economic stability. Now that they can work and survive by themselves, we have this stalemate. What I find bizarre is when women in their mid 40s voluntarily get divorced and put themselves back onto the dating market with 4 kids, thinking some man will provide for his non-biological "kids"; but it seems to sometimes work. So if that's not a blackpill I don't know what is. We live in a time where if 2 people want to be together, they can be. Many people are disillusioned but it won't stay that way forever, things are constantly changing. And attraction isn't all looks. Marriage isn't about looks or sex either, it's a commitment to the kids. Money really matters in terms of being eligible to even start a family with anyone, be it a hetero, gay or whatever type of "marriage". There might be sperm and egg banks/clinics in the future. I don't like thinking about dystopian stuff like that though. You gotta look at it from your side too. Would you "reproduce" with some girl who has a terrible character even? Probably not. You'd let up on the wife of your kids if she wasn't a glamour model but was simply honest, faithful, kind to you, and not a full on fucking whore, crackaddict, braindead bimbo etc. So girls are thinking the same about their future husbands, the guys they let fuck them, and they need to be more picky about who the let into their life sexually and romantically. Less so sexually though, because of all the contraception - you'd be surprised how easy it is to have sex with ANY girl if you just put in the effort and had the time; but having the time is the big thing; no one seems to have it. Everyone needs to work work work. And in highschool yeah girls generally just go for the Chads, the hierarchy is really really clear and the covert competition among the girls is what keeps them vitalised. There won't be any type of successful incel uprising/revolution. Attraction is instinct and biology - not even mainstream can make us attracted to obese fat chicks, even if they're advertised as figure skaters. Incels aren't going to make anyone who's not already attracted to them, attracted to them. Propeganda is an insanely powerful tool and can manipulate almost any unconscious thought EXCEPT for PERCEPTION OF BEAUTY IN NATURE. Think about that again and read it over.

• Nichemaxxing sounds like a Wheat Waffles cope video title. Just be yourself lmao. If you want to try out certain styles, see if it suits you. If you genuinely fall into a niche, it might not be what some girls go for, but others may find it a little bit extra appealing. Don't stress out over that. Improve YOU, as you. Be yourself.

• Yeah I think if you have a gym membership and can afford it, you should be going to the gym. Train your whole body. A bit of resistance training is always good for your body and mind. So yeah, definitely! Don't compare yourself to people on steroids or try to achieve an ideal. But tracking your progress strength wise and developing a program is a nice idea if you have the time, money and desire to stay fit.

• I mean if you want easier sex then you can go to Thailand as a borderline white sub5 and have a field day with no strings attached and not much cost. Marrying a third world girl is kind of cucked though. I kinda feel bad for guys who don't realise they're retarded thinking they snared a knockout wife, when it's clearly all economics and the promise of a better life (for her). And you gotta always think of what's best for your kid. Those passport bros are kind of pathetic bringing Columbian chicks on dinner dates and getting scopolamined and robbed at the end of it, thinking they're the bees knees; all the whilst, a bluepilled corporate do-gooder in his 30s goes there and instantly gets laid or pays for hookers, not thinking he's being shrewd or anything. Passport bros are doing too much and LARPing hard. But they're aiming to create a business model similar to what the old PUAs did, so it sort of makes sense.

• I don't know any spaces on the internet or other forums tbh. There's not really any secret info to "get ahead". Just keep making good decisions and take care of yourself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Staceymaxxing, Deleted member 53927 and 1 other person
Okay now I've had a glass of wine and a nice steak, let me be completely honest

• Jaw fillers aren't typically needed. It's just a fantasy type thing, not practical. Not many people get them because it doesn't make you more attractive. It's uncanny and seems to be sold as a dream by some uninformed posters. I never remember people unironically getting jaw fillers en masse, at any time in history

• Nah there's no anxiolytic stack. You need to develop esteem and overcome general anxiety through a process, hardship, progress and learning. It's not easy. All the touted options are addictive. But prescribed lyrica may be the "best" option. See a doctor or therapist/psychiatrist.

• Hypergamy and the lookspill have been around forever. It's not getting "worse". But there's more people, men and women, becoming more cynical and not dating. It's the obvious; women's lib. Is it a good thing? Probably. But there's a corny stigma in feminist circles that marriage is a wicked institution that made women slaves to their husbands. The main factors are always biology and economics. Women weren't tricked into being attracted to their husbands, they just were never attracted and married for the economic stability. Now that they can work and survive by themselves, we have this stalemate. What I find bizarre is when women in their mid 40s voluntarily get divorced and put themselves back onto the dating market with 4 kids, thinking some man will provide for his non-biological "kids"; but it seems to sometimes work. So if that's not a blackpill I don't know what is. We live in a time where if 2 people want to be together, they can be. Many people are disillusioned but it won't stay that way forever, things are constantly changing. And attraction isn't all looks. Marriage isn't about looks or sex either, it's a commitment to the kids. Money really matters in terms of being eligible to even start a family with anyone, be it a hetero, gay or whatever type of "marriage". There might be sperm and egg banks/clinics in the future. I don't like thinking about dystopian stuff like that though. You gotta look at it from your side too. Would you "reproduce" with some girl who has a terrible character even? Probably not. You'd let up on the wife of your kids if she wasn't a glamour model but was simply honest, faithful, kind to you, and not a full on fucking whore, crackaddict, braindead bimbo etc. So girls are thinking the same about their future husbands, the guys they let fuck them, and they need to be more picky about who the let into their life sexually and romantically. Less so sexually though, because of all the contraception - you'd be surprised how easy it is to have sex with ANY girl if you just put in the effort and had the time; but having the time is the big thing; no one seems to have it. Everyone needs to work work work. And in highschool yeah girls generally just go for the Chads, the hierarchy is really really clear and the covert competition among the girls is what keeps them vitalised. There won't be any type of successful incel uprising/revolution. Attraction is instinct and biology - not even mainstream can make us attracted to obese fat chicks, even if they're advertised as figure skaters. Incels aren't going to make anyone who's not already attracted to them, attracted to them. Propeganda is an insanely powerful tool and can manipulate almost any unconscious thought EXCEPT for PERCEPTION OF BEAUTY IN NATURE. Think about that again and read it over.

• Nichemaxxing sounds like a Wheat Waffles cope video title. Just be yourself lmao. If you want to try out certain styles, see if it suits you. If you genuinely fall into a niche, it might not be what some girls go for, but others may find it a little bit extra appealing. Don't stress out over that. Improve YOU, as you. Be yourself.

• Yeah I think if you have a gym membership and can afford it, you should be going to the gym. Train your whole body. A bit of resistance training is always good for your body and mind. So yeah, definitely! Don't compare yourself to people on steroids or try to achieve an ideal. But tracking your progress strength wise and developing a program is a nice idea if you have the time, money and desire to stay fit.

• I mean if you want easier sex then you can go to Thailand as a borderline white sub5 and have a field day with no strings attached and not much cost. Marrying a third world girl is kind of cucked though. I kinda feel bad for guys who don't realise they're retarded thinking they snared a knockout wife, when it's clearly all economics and the promise of a better life (for her). And you gotta always think of what's best for your kid. Those passport bros are kind of pathetic bringing Columbian chicks on dinner dates and getting scopolamined and robbed at the end of it, thinking they're the bees knees; all the whilst, a bluepilled corporate do-gooder in his 30s goes there and instantly gets laid or pays for hookers, not thinking he's being shrewd or anything. Passport bros are doing too much and LARPing hard. But they're aiming to create a business model similar to what the old PUAs did, so it sort of makes sense.

• I don't know any spaces on the internet or other forums tbh. There's not really any secret info to "get ahead". Just keep making good decisions and take care of yourself.
Also I'll just randomly drop a blackpill that's never ever been talked about ever, just because I kinda feel like it.

Privatepropertypill

In 2024 there's an active disincentive for new young owners of private property and I'll explain exactly why. You can probably see this reflected in the prices of houses being like 20-30x what they were in the 1970s-80s, and the rental market becoming larger.

Well; private property can mean 2 things. Your own kids, and the physical property you own.

Some time ago, men actually started controlling women's wombs in a sense. For example if I was rich in 1900, and I wanted to give a castle to each of my kids, I'd want to make sure that they were actually my kids and not someone else's, so I'd start controlling my wife and make sure she wouldn't sleep with someone else because I'd want my wealth and genes directed into my own offspring line. So private property is actually to "blame" for the monogamous state, not so much religion. And you'll learn that still exists in this day and age.

Your chance to reproduce isn't entirely determined or better put swayed by your looks even though it is to a heavy extent, but private property is a heavy heavy amplifier. Just like a lot of teens say "height is a face multiplier". So this is just a fresh insight.

It's no coincidence that buying property is so difficult. It's very deliberate. But it's all part of eugenics. You can argue that homeless people are still having kids, and people in third world countries are too, but they don't actually affect future generations sadly, since they don't influence the current - so controlling the processes of their embryology isn't incentivised by the ruling class. Destruction of the middle class is incentivised, and the middle class are sentient enough to make choices such as, "should I draw a line under this and not bestow my suffering onto the kids?". So that is heavily influenced by IQ, economics and biology, which are all apart of genes; which is fascinating. Religion is put in a bad light by the mainstream too, but I thought it might be meaningful to highlight that private property is the primary reason for monogamy, not religion.

@longmidfaceCEO @chadison @CarrotMaxxer @appealmaxed @rand anon @mathis @acceptitsover @TeencelStockBroker @russiancelreturns @finn899 @Fiqh @|Daddy_Zygos| @Kiril Velev @JCaesar @socialcel @SeriousAscension @Feliezzx @Infinite @Spergi @CoRe3 @cyprian_tomaszewski @dalepilled @HTN_Mentalcel @´´´´´´´´ @5.5psl @BrahminBoss @zyzzbrah1234 @Luh?nn? @Subhuman232

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, SeriousAscension, |Daddy_Zygos| and 4 others