rate 14 year old me and current

keyko

keyko

Silver
fucking brutal pheno an shit bones absolutely nothing to save me from my ethnic falios

Attachments

• IMG_1768.png
    IMG_1768.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9713.jpeg
    IMG_9713.jpeg
    786.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8569.jpeg
    IMG_8569.jpeg
    812.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0071.jpeg
    IMG_0071.jpeg
    316.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9521.jpeg
    IMG_9521.jpeg
    623.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0398.jpeg
    IMG_0398.jpeg
    304.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0213.jpeg
    IMG_0213.jpeg
    292.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1167.jpeg
    IMG_1167.jpeg
    887.8 KB · Views: 0
HTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and keyko
YOU JUST GREW UP
Niggas really expecting to have 100 ton bones in their face at the age of 8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, mentalc3l, gr34ter and 1 other person
what type of fucked up little kid even takes side profile pictures tho lol why tf u care about facial bones at like 9 years old lil nigga with that big ass schnozer at least u grew into it

• +1
Reactions: mentalc3l, rolloftape and rusian
what type of fucked up little kid even takes side profile pictures tho lol why tf u care about facial bones at like 9 years old lil nigga with that big ass schnozer at least u grew into it
nah it did just get slightly slimmer

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan
took those photos at 14 of course i cared retard
lol what type of fucking estrogen are u on to look like a newborn baby at 14. at least if ur a late bloomer u can still grow in height how tall are u

yeah it’s expensive though and i’m not to sure about it
then what do u think u can possibily change nigga if ur skin is already clear, u already have a fresh haircut, ur already mewing

• +1
Reactions: keyko
lol what type of fucking estrogen are u on to look like a newborn baby at 14. at least if ur a late bloomer u can still grow in height how tall are u
yh i’m not sure why i looked 7 at 14

i feel like it has gotten smaller? or at least changed shape so it doesn’t look as bad

that's literally impossible for it to get smaller it got fatter dude ur face just fits it now cuz its bigger

fucking brutal pheno an shit bones absolutely nothing to save me from my ethnic falios
can you stop frauding your pictures if you want us to rate you

i’m mixed and my asian side is very tall which is extremely lucky for me
fuck you lil nigga my dad is 6'5 and im aryan white and im still only 6'2 fuck you piece of shit!

well i gueess im also 6'3 with shoes on if they are 1 inches

• JFL
Reactions: mike21
fuck you lil nigga my dad is 6'5 and im aryan white and im still only 6'2 fuck you piece of shit!

well i gueess im also 6'3 with shoes on if they are 1 inches
why are you complying at 6,2 🤣🤣 my dad is 6,3 and my mum is 5,11

why are you complying at 6,2 🤣🤣 my dad is 6,3 and my mum is 5,11
because my dad is 6'5 dude. but my mom is 5'4.

damn ur mom tall af, you deserve that height more than me

• +1
Reactions: keyko
6”1-6”4 is best i think
i think 6'4 is the best i dont like being 6'2 i'd rather be 6'4 cuz 6'2 doesnt feel that tall more like tallish

side profile is cope anyway but here
i can tell u have that side profile from mewing gains it looks rlly good and mogger i've been mewing since 14 and mine is similar

i think 6'4 is the best i dont like being 6'2 i'd rather be 6'4 cuz 6'2 doesnt feel that tall more like tallish
i know how retarded this sounds but get lifts or something i bought them for my older brother cus he’s 21 but he’s 5,9 💀

i know how retarded this sounds but get lifts or something i bought them for my older brother cus he’s 21 but he’s 5,9 💀
yeah I will get lifts cuz I cant stand getting height mogged but its brutal cuz i have a friend that's 6'4 and if he sees me without shoes he'll be like what the hell man

yeah I will get lifts cuz I cant stand getting height mogged but its brutal cuz i have a friend that's 6'4 and if he sees me without shoes he'll be like what the hell man
where i live im tall and i’m 15

does it even remotely work
it works for raising the hyoid bone, gaining masseter muscles and slight forward growth

are you hapa? What ethnicity are you?