Rate and give ascension advice

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Silver
19,6’2/6’3. Iranian and Scottish, currently trying to gymcel and softmaxxing through skincare and shit like style etc. any tips appreciated View attachment 2777766

Attachments

• IMG_8556.MOV
    9.4 MB
  • 2374B227-C937-4D7A-A3A3-DDDCD9739F8F.jpeg
    2374B227-C937-4D7A-A3A3-DDDCD9739F8F.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • EE99E084-F195-4F17-807F-3037D5B73903.jpeg
    EE99E084-F195-4F17-807F-3037D5B73903.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 42E29399-E6D4-45DB-99D9-F96DD3ACDDB3.jpeg
    42E29399-E6D4-45DB-99D9-F96DD3ACDDB3.jpeg
    362.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: antony 726
strong MTN, height carries. you are good looking for an iranian

• +1
Reactions: med, Blackgymmax and sub5pslathlete
u need rhino ur nose is all jew like and it fucks up ur miid face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, iblametylermeow, sub5pslathlete and 1 other person
باریکلا

Good appeal to ethnics.. a lot of young ethnics arabs have similar style.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Look like standard kebab seller, just hold your frame

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and try2beme
I refuse to believe you're half Scottish

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Htn with cringefest tiktoks

Actually high MTN

• +1
Everyone has me included. Beard helps for hiding that
Yeah, eh, I mean if a girl points it out to me then I’ll get jaw fillers hahahaha

• +1
Reactions: med
Never heard of that mix before, HTN.

• +1
Yeah, eh, I mean if a girl points it out to me then I’ll get jaw fillers hahahaha
Yeah but no girl will ever say sorry I won’t date you cause jaw is asymmetrical - only autistic incels would say that. Height mogs what I‘ve learned. How tall are u

Everyone has me included. Beard helps for hiding that
Yeah, eh, I mean if a girl points it out to me then I’ll get
Yeah but no girl will ever say sorry I won’t date you cause jaw is asymmetrical - only autistic incels would say that. Height mogs what I‘ve learned. How tall are u
6’2 - 6’3, I remember I used to hookup with this girl and she rejected my friend who is literally a professional footballer because he’s 5’10 and i am 6’2, she said it was cause of that too. Brutal, my friend has an amazing physique and money too

Yeah, eh, I mean if a girl points it out to me then I’ll get

6’2 - 6’3, I remember I used to hookup with this girl and she rejected my friend who is literally a professional footballer because he’s 5’10 and i am 6’2, she said it was cause of that too. Brutal, my friend has an amazing physique and money too
Yo in my case it’s different I’m 5‘9 and want to be 6ft at least. And there is this girl she gave me compliments about looks etc. but she won’t date me bc im 5‘9. instead she is dating someone who’s way uglier then me so around MTN lvl but he’s 6ft tall. Height is brutal for men be happy for your height.

• +1
Yo in my case it’s different I’m 5‘9 and want to be 6ft at least. And there is this girl she gave me compliments about looks etc. but she won’t date me bc im 5‘9. instead she is dating someone who’s way uglier then me so around MTN lvl but he’s 6ft tall. Height is brutal for men be happy for your height.
To be honest, my dad is 5’9 and my moms 5’2, I was 5’9 when I was 14 but had steady growth till I was 18 then it stopped, u need to be maxxing out ur vitamins.. first go to the doctor and check ur growth plates r open, then u need to be eating high fat high protein diet I got this naturally through Persian cuisine, plenty of high quality butter and milk and SLEEP. Should grow even if it’s an inch. If not, wear shoe lifts, max out ur other stats

To be honest, my dad is 5’9 and my moms 5’2, I was 5’9 when I was 14 but had steady growth till I was 18 then it stopped, u need to be maxxing out ur vitamins.. first go to the doctor and check ur growth plates r open, then u need to be eating high fat high protein diet I got this naturally through Persian cuisine, plenty of high quality butter and milk and SLEEP. Should grow even if it’s an inch. If not, wear shoe lifts, max out ur other stats
Yeah I’m currently taking a lot of supplements and diet, fitness etc. next step is to buy goat milk.

• +1
That’s it bro u got it
But I’m 18 and hopefully growth plates aren’t closed. My dad stoped growing at 21. he gained 2 inches between 18 and 21

• +1
But I’m 18 and hopefully growth plates aren’t closed. My dad stoped growing at 21. he gained 2 inches between 18 and 21
That means it’s possible for u too

Low HTN

• +1
Thank you bro