Rate and Surgery advice [SERIOUS]

ASM5

ASM5

Bronze
Done this a few times, and have gotten alot of mixed surgical recommendations, so I decided to post this, with as little lens distortion as possible. What surgeries should I get? Also any advice on achieving more symmetry?

Attachments

• 563BF867-34D7-440A-B5EE-CD28CCFDBAE5.jpeg
    563BF867-34D7-440A-B5EE-CD28CCFDBAE5.jpeg
    184.4 KB · Views: 0
  • A74B7F1B-E5ED-4AFC-A997-1A606D59769B.jpeg
    A74B7F1B-E5ED-4AFC-A997-1A606D59769B.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 0
htn

• JFL
Reactions: aerooooo and moggathon
High MTN in the sewers of Chernobyl

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: copius and ASM5
alr lil bro imma need some advice if your gonna be making claims like that
U would be HTN but ur eyes skin and asymmetry falio u hard. Your gaze make it seem like ur whole Ukraine unit was blown up by the Russians infront of u.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
u dont need surgery. just uhh what is that double chin man lean fuck the down or however that works

Done this a few times, and have gotten alot of mixed surgical recommendations, so I decided to post this, with as little lens distortion as possible. What surgeries should I get? Also any advice on achieving more symmetry?
oh thats hyoid

U would be HTN but ur eyes skin and asymmetry falio u hard. Your gaze make it seem like ur whole Ukraine unit was blown up by the Russians infront of u.
So if I achieve glass skin, and get lower blepharoplasty for scleral show, and
under eye fat grafts. Than get infra orbital implants for more under eye support would I be good?

So if I achieve glass skin, and get lower blepharoplasty for scleral show, and
under eye fat grafts. Than get infra orbital implants for more under eye support would I be good?
Yes, are u actually Slavic tho

bones are not in fact law. you need obo tbh. mtn.

what are good surgeons, the only one ive heard of is Taban, and he apparently fucks up everyone face he touches.
not a clue.

bones are not in fact law. you need obo tbh. mtn.
Bro i looked at obo, my eyes are not that fucked😭 i just need under eye support, and my scleral show gone

Side profile is Chadlite front you HTN but groom darker eyebrows and fix skin you can go Chadlite

Side profile is Chadlite front you HTN but groom darker eyebrows and fix skin you can go Chadlite
And fix lips they way so thin

• +1
Reactions: ASM5