Rate @EduardoDOV

What is his PSL?

• Total voters
When did I say he was Arab?

i don't even look arab, he is low IQ i swear.
i'm white as an ass, white pheno, aryan pheno bro, indo-iranian are aryan, keep coping when i launch tinder women start to fly to me like butterfly.
Keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
All your threads are shit tier tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 3043
All your threads are shit tier tbh.

let's make people rate the me of 13 yo or my profile pic solely, you'll see if i'm 4 PSL.
let's make people rate the me of 13 yo or my profile pic solely, you'll see if i'm 4 PSL.

I'll breakdown his rating system as fuck

When did I say he was Arab?

U are not
i don't even look arab, he is low IQ i swear.
i'm white as an ass, white pheno, aryan pheno bro, indo-iranian are aryan, keep coping when i launch tinder women start to fly to me like butterfly.
Keep coping

@cocainecowboy :feelshaha: WHY SIR ?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 29

I'll breakdown his rating system as fuck
I said you were 4psl right now bro. You would be almost 6psl when you were younger.

U are not

@cocainecowboy :feelshaha: WHY SIR ?

you know there is something called : tanning.
You ogre people use something called cream to not become fully ogre from time to time. Do you understand ?
I said you were 4psl right now bro. You would be almost 6psl when you were younger.

my profile pic is not 4 PSL bro

U are not
You mean "You did not"? ffs atleast speak english properly if you think being white is such a hoyl grail. This thread is literally ful of aspies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You mean "You did not"? ffs atleast speak english properly if you think being white is such a hoyl grail. This thread is literally ful of aspies.

he is high IQ, sir.

Did he request a re-rate?
He's clearly average imo

• JFL

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 23
He raged on me cuz i rated him 4 psl, i wasnt wrong, aGaIn
Lol.
You've been proving a lot of your psl choices but I deff don't agree with all of them. I feel like u have a biased preference for prettyboy faces

• +1
Lol.
You've been proving a lot of your psl choices but I deff don't agree with all of them. I feel like u have a biased preference for prettyboy faces
bruuh, "fake news" you'r a 7/8 PSL bro for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Tell me eith your superior IQ if @streege is white or nah

i'm kidding btw, but of course i'm caucasian, and you'r not;

Lol.

My scale is chico based, thats why i will always rate bettr prettyboys like u

i mean, i know as well that i'm not white than he knows that his scale sucks.

No single test of me failed at this moment, its already 4x0 for me, mog battles, ratings, everything goes according to my scale.

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Deleted member 3043
No single test of me failed at this moment, its already 4x0 for me, mog battles, ratings, everything goes according to my scale.

let's test then if darknobt or justryna or most of your 7/8 PSL are actually at that rate.
You'll see

let's test then if darknobt or justryna or most of your 7/8 PSL are actually at that rate.
You'll see

Theres no one at 8 9 or 10 on my ratings

But ok let me make it
i mean, i know as well that i'm not white than he knows that his scale sucks.

caucasoid* you negroid

Im negroid ofc, write CAUCASOID on your tinder bio then :feelsgood:

• +1

But ok let me make it

Im negroid ofc, write CAUCASOID on your tinder bio then :feelsgood:

i won't go tinder, i'm like salludon, here for folk, i can slay but won't, since can't have sex before marriage, keep coping, till i ascend and get a 7 PSL woman, while you'll struggle with your "let me tell you which sugeries to do to reach 6/10" shit

i won't go tinder, i'm like salludon, here for folk, i can slay but won't, since can't have sex before marriage, keep coping, till i ascend and get a 7 PSL woman, while you'll struggle with your "let me tell you which sugeries to do to reach 6/10" shit

GOOD LUCK ON LIFE SIR :bluepill:

• So Sad
Jfl @Eduardo DOV i will vote 7/10 to help u sir calm down

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 18
  • +1
Reactions: Festrunk
If he slayed he wouldn’t be here. Brazil isn’t full of black people like you guys seem to believe. At least in my state 90% of the population is white.

of course i slay here, lol.

I mean, i'm not fucking girls all the time, but if i wanted to I could. I know this based on how it was easy to me to get these before girls. Of course I'm not NT. thats why i'm here lol.
I can get girls numbers on tinder easily, talk to them easily they just keep laughin at me etc. it's easy.

I dont know about u guys, but being a 4/10 like u say I am is pretty sufficient in the real world for me to get good girls, most dont have my phenotype here(maybe that's the reason ??), at least where i live. I have a nice body too, i'm not a body builder or gymmceller, but its nice. Its not like the world is full of chico lachowskis lol.

I'm not into this rating gay shit. I just thought a 4/10 being average couldn't fuck good girls so easily like i'm able to. So this not being the reality, I thought it was wrong.

But u're all saying I'm average.. ok. But maybe I'm not average where I live ?? In usa maybe I'm average ?

anyway, @SirGey, go fuck urself.

• JFL

I mean, i'm not fucking girls all the time, but if i wanted to I could. I know this based on how it was easy to me to get these before girls. Of course I'm not NT. thats why i'm here lol.
I can get girls numbers on tinder easily, talk to them easily they just keep laughin at me etc. it's easy.

I dont know about u guys, but being a 4/10 like u say I am is pretty sufficient in the real world for me to get good girls, most dont have my phenotype here(maybe that's the reason ??), at least where i live. I have a nice body too, i'm not a body builder or gymmceller, but its nice. Its not like the world is full of chico lachowskis lol.

I'm not into this rating gay shit. I just thought a 4/10 being average couldn't fuck good girls so easily like i'm able to. So this not being the reality, I thought it was wrong.

But u're all saying I'm average.. ok. But maybe I'm not average where I live ?? In usa maybe I'm average ?

bro don't take this shit too seriously : what's is the most important is if you enjoy your life, having good gf, and good times.
Everything is aspie vibes.
bro don't take this shit too seriously : what's is the most important is if you enjoy your life, having good gf, and good times.
Everything is aspie vibes.

everything else*

Therr are 38% whites in brazil, just stop embarassing yourself, u are 2/10 in usa/europe, just fking cry already lolololololol buddyboyoioio

I rated you 5 PSL, which is above average.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Therr are 38% whites in brazil, just stop embarassing yourself, u are 2/10 in usa/europe, just fking cry already lolololololol buddyboyoioio
u r 2/10 in brazil
if i should cry, u should die.
lol.

Yeah i could be, BUT I WON AGAIN LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 4/10 SIR

won what exaclty ??
are u able to fuck cute girls ? no. I am. I won. keep retarding all day here.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Hmm...
He would look good if he had a shorter vertical neck/otoplasty/rhinoplasty/better teeth

• +1
@SirGey qouting your own rating as evidence he is ugly is the most low Iow IQ thing I've seen someone do for a while.

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 2933
@SirGey qouting your own rating as evidence he is ugly is the most low Iow IQ thing I've seen someone do for a while.

Below average, aka 4/10, its over u also @Dope

Below average, aka 4/10, its over u also @Dope
Considering you thiink a 7/10 tyron has the same smv as a 10/10 white guy, your opinion even more invalid than the npc @Titbot

Considering you thiink a 7/10 tyron has the same smv as a 10/10 white guy, your opinion even more invalid than the npc @Titbot

Lol i never said it, this is cope.

6/10 white > 7/10 black
Lol i never said it, this is cope.

6/10 white > 7/10 black

Its for u though

Fuck I think if I move to Brazil and download tinder there all my problems will finally be solved

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 2933 and Festrunk
given his phenotype and way of talkin, this guy probably is a bizarred mixed raced who lives here in sao paulo:

a big favela.
that's the guy u talkin to.

He would look good if he had a shorter vertical neck/otoplasty/rhinoplasty/better teeth

neck i can train at least it'd seems to be shorter
otoplasty lol I never realized i could have the ears better. thanks for that. +1 for the list.
Fuck I think if I move to Brazil and download tinder there all my problems will finally be solved
if u're something like me just do it lol.
have a nice body cool pics and gg.

given his phenotype and way of talkin, this guy probably is a bizarred mixed raced who lives here in sao paulo:

View attachment 110156

a big favela.
that's the guy u talkin to.

Wdf u talking about, your house is shit lol, i house mog you terrible. Even @Dope asked if u live in India lol

• JFL
Reactions: Crowley and Deleted member 2205
whats up with your gayass and rate @ thisguy addiction
literally 100 posts in one day actually chill the fuck out
you got me.
Wdf u talking about, your house is shit lol, i house mog you terrible. Even @Dope asked if u live in India lol
u saw a wall of my old bedroom with old painting and then you made the conclusion that my house is shit? lol
low iq as hell not doing this as joke.

I live in a small condominium almost by the beach in the south of Rio
3 floors house, the house is old by the way. But its pretty from the outside and most part inside. Go fuck urself, favelado.

Last edited:
you got me.

u saw a wall of my old bedroom with old painting and then you made the conclusion that my house is shit? lol
low iq as hell not doing this as joke.

I live in a small condominium almost by the beach in the south of Rio
3 floors house, the house is old by the way. But its pretty from the outside and most part inside. Go fuck urself, favelado.

JFL RIIO IS SHIT, SHITEST CITY HERE IN BRAZIL, YOU CAN DIE FROM SHOTS WHILE U LDAR, JFL AT U, I THOUGHT U WERE FROM SP TOO, I CITY MOG U TO OBLIVION. Your house is shit. Condominium of shit houses, i wont even tell where do i live because it will mog u too. Over for u favelado.

Imagibe being so butthurt about being rated around average

• +1