Rate Eric Harris

D

Deleted member 59160

Whiter than you
MV5BOGZhNTg1ZjItMGY1ZS00NWI2LWEwMTYtYzg0ZDQ1NjNlNjEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM V1  1
Ericc
MV5BZjIwN2RjZWQtZjMwMS00MmMzLWI3ZGEtMzgwYTE1MDI2NGUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEwNDk0MzQz V1
Eric harris 16

I'd say HTN
And what phenotype would you say he has ? I see Slavic in him and something else, probably Germanic
Height : Somewhere around 5'7-5'9 (170cm-175cm), more or less
Nationality : American from Kansas (Midwestern state)

@Spongebobcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Obamalama, Spongebobcel and St.TikTokcel
MTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 59160
Ugly faggot

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Spongebobcel, LooksThinker, ElTruecel and 1 other person
JFL If u think that’s a HTN why do you think he was severely bullied in school if that’s the case

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, LooksThinker and Deleted member 58285
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and Deleted member 59160
JFL If u think that’s a HTN why do you think he was severely bullied in school if that’s the case
Wtf is HTN then to you faggots JFL, is Brad Pitt LTN nowadays to TikTok Zoomers ?

Wtf is HTN then to you faggots JFL, is Brad Pitt LTN nowadays to TikTok Zoomers ?
Yes bro because eric and Brad Pitt are in the same range. Lol he’s below average for a suburban white kid not even close to a HTN again he got bullied by normies for a reason.

• WTF
lmao what, this dude looks like the average guy on the street, nothing special, not above average, therefore MTN

long face throws harmony off, also narrow jaw, MTN feels right
Isn't a dolichocelophalic skull a halo ? It's a Germanic trait

lmao what, this dude looks like the average guy on the street, nothing special, not above average, therefore MTN
Where are you from ?

Yes bro because eric and Brad Pitt are in the same range. Lol he’s below average for a suburban white kid not even close to a HTN again he got bullied by normies for a reason.
Zoomers are fucking retarded

• WTF
Hes a HTN only online autists and shit tok brainwashed zoomers disagree

• +1
milennial blackpillers please try not to overrate every status haloed LTN/MTN in existence
I'm literally a Zoomer in age, I just am not a braindead TikTok obsessed NPC, literaly go outside JFL, where do you even live ? Cuckfornia probably since you're a Spic

Also HTNs and HTBs often mog muh hollywood chads since they look more natural and realistic instead of greek god tier

• +1
Also HTNs and HTBs often mog muh hollywood chads since they look more natural and realistic instead of greek god tier
Yeah but the retarded Autist fags on Looksmax will never understand this

• +1
Reactions: Spongebobcel
I'm literally a Zoomer in age, I just am not a braindead TikTok obsessed NPC, literaly go outside JFL, where do you even live ? Cuckfornia probably since you're a Spic
I went outside and saw plenty of people who mog Eric to Mumbai. Most mass shooters are non NT LTNs/mtns at best I can think of maybe one actual higher tier Normie shooter.

Mass shooters do it for a reason lmfao.

• WTF
I went outside and saw plenty of people who mog Eric to Mumbai. Most mass shooters are non NT LTNs/mtns at best I can think of maybe one actual higher tier Normie shooter.

Mass shooters do it for a reason lmfao.
Post a HTN right now then, this gay Blackpill shit is a bunch of delusional bullshit

Yeah but the retarded Autist fags on Looksmax will never understand this
Manosphere is shit at rating people often worse then if you would ask normies on the street to rate someone

• +1
Manosphere is shit at rating people often worse then if you would ask normies on the street to rate someone
Yeah it's a bunch of basement dwelling Curries and Manchildren who have a crab bucket mentality and want to bring everyone down with them out of insecurity and frustration

• +1
Reactions: Spongebobcel
You consider that mystery meat shitskin mutt a HTN but a Slavo-Germanic White guy like Harris a LTN ? A bunch of filthy ethnic delusions and copes
Yes bro because white = automatic HTN. yea bro ignore Sneako having a way better eye area, Zygos and jaw. On top of having a better FWHR JFL

• Ugh..
Yes bro because white = automatic HTN. yea bro ignore Sneako having a way better eye area, Zygos and jaw. On top of having a better FWHR JFL
PSL Autism is a bunch of filthy bullshit
IMG 20240122 WA0004