• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sendmepic... Has good facial features.. but his pheno is his major failo. I think that is reason why he is taking pictures from dark room...

Sendmepic... Has good facial features.. but his pheno is his major failo. I think that is reason why he is taking pictures from dark room...
My pheno is hardly a failo as much as people are making it out to be.

It is non bright ginger hair with green eyes. Not death tier ginger hair

I am 18, only my ex girlfriend because I really cannot bring myself to fuck girls who I don’t have any feeling for plus my political leaning is far right so I don’t want to be hypocritical.

Had a few girls literally beg since getting to uni and turned them down because of it so.
mentalcel jfl'ed hard upon reading this but I understand him @MakinItHappen.He's also young like 18 got plenty of time if he wants, should remain solid until 24 with his genes, and so on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 6908
What the fuck are you talking about? How is his pheno a problem ?He literally just needs to dye his hair dark brown

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
What the fuck are you talking about? How is his pheno a problem ?He literally just needs to dye his hair dark brown

Stop replying to him bro.

Just stop.

He will go away then.

It';s just attention he wants. Not to further his knowledge.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope, SendMePicsToRate and Introvertednarc

Not just hair. His eye brown looks very light and eyelashes too.. The dark light hides them.

mentalcel jfl'ed hard upon reading this but I understand him @MakinItHappen.He's also young like 18 got plenty of time if he wants, should remain solid until 24 with his genes, and so on
More like standardscel and onlywantstomeetwomenirlcel. Hopefully can keep using ideas from looksmax to keep aging away ngl.

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
Stop replying to him bro.

Just stop.

He will go away then.

It';s just attention he wants. Not to further his knowledge.

You literally called him Ginger lol.

More like standardscel and onlywantstomeetwomenirlcel. Hopefully can keep using ideas from looksmax to keep aging away ngl.
You can keep aging away, but IMO aging is the same as looks 60% genetics 40% frauding

he is a ginger and he himself knows that too so what is the point if others say it too?

He dissed his pheno... now that Im pointing it out.. Now he is barking at me.

He dissed his pheno... now that Im pointing it out.. Now he is barking at me.
The thing is he can dye his hair all he wants, must dye eyebrows too then the fact that he has a pale skin pigmentation will give him some really uncanny look with dimorphic black hair for instance and that pale skin so he is better off staying natural and hence he has a dimorphic faces(very solid for 18 y/o IMO) his pheno still cucks him but no death sentence

The thing is he can dye his hair all he wants, must dye eyebrows too then the fact that he has a pale skin pigmentation will give him some really uncanny look with dimorphic black hair for instance and that pale skin so he is better off staying natural and hence he has a dimorphic faces(very solid for 18 y/o IMO) his pheno still cucks him but no death sentence

Yeah and thats what I pointed out. I never dissed him in.. His facial feature are above average.. I would rate him as 5.psl... but these random people always start barking at me when I give my honest review.

• +1
Want to go for an ashy dark brown if I dye my hair darker it is a case of knowing what works for your skin tone more than anything.

• +1
9/10 Asian?

View attachment 1012568

Could you not AT LEAST TRY and make an effort to hide your ridiculously embarrassing bias? Lmao

Lmao at you believing I still have the money I made as a cam boy from a decade ago. All went on University/College tuition/accommodation and vacations with friends.
You were a cam boy? Lol, what a fag.

@MakinItHappen seriously, man. Any guy who's not gay that would show his ass on the internet for gay men to beat off to is low species. All I see is "I'm too much of a pussy to sell drugs."

Talking about beta. You got no principles. I got no respect for you.

thats just one pic

I've seen like 100 she looks great. @LondonVillie wasn't she a model or something?
He says she used to model for ccp propaganda

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
>height mogged
>facially mogged
>relationship with women mogged
>life experience mogged
>has a kid on the way, mogged

he is, oh yeah and @Jamesothy isn't curry so he mogs by default anyway
Now @MakinItHappen thinks he looks like Chico
How deluded can you get lol

• JFL