Do you care about outward sex appeal for LTR?

Do you care about outward sex appeal for LTR?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I hear people say that they prefer a girl to not have outside sex appeal in public for LTR (i.e. bimbo look, tight dresses opposed to HQNP) but these same people choose a high sex appeal girl for LTR.
I don't care about outward sex appeal. The only sex appeal I care about is her in my bedroom where I have her all for myself.

Would you prefer the slutty bimbo HQP look or the modest HQNP for LTR assuming both are HTB+?

in this poll, outward sex appeal means a slutty Love Island bimbo type with lip injections, fake tan, extensions, fake lashes and PVC dresses.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and murdah
@apemaxxed

Yes I do, I want to show her off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, BrahminBoss, kanderior and 1 other person
@drixy why?

I don't know my Aspie Rating because I've never posted my face, dunno what to vote in the poll.

Basically yes, I do care, but anything from mid-tier Becky and above is fine. Loyalty, purity, intelligence, personality are unironically more important once she passes the "makes my dick hard" treshold.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, hardestmfintheroom and Xangsane
I don't know my Aspie Rating because I've never posted my face, dunno what to vote in the poll.
what would you say you are?
Basically yes, I do care, but anything from mid-tier Becky and above is fine. Loyalty, purity, intelligence, personality are unironically more important once she passes the "makes my dick hard" treshold.
So you'd choose HQP over HQNP?

i don't know im truecel and will never reproduce if my surgeon doesn't help

Must have some sex appeal. I don't want her to be a hoe tho

1) you're HTN
2) Why would you choose HQP over HQNP?
1) I am LTN
2) I think there's a healthy balance to be had. You can look both sexy and non-primitive. A classy form of sexiness.

When I think of 'HQNP' women, I just think of women that dress like men. Or put no effort into it. It's disgusting tbh.

U could post some examples, would make it more clear.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
what would you say you are?

So you'd choose HQP over HQNP?
Uh no, what makes you think that?

I could never stand people which are too normie for long. My brother is dating an absolute normie girl and while cute, I cannot imagine ever spending more than two hours with her talking about cooking, studying and her girl friends.

HQNP always

• Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium
My one and a half year ltr behaves like a autism stupid ass bitch, gonna punch her to the moon that stupid fuck. I would never let her dress like a hoe in public

I hear people say that they prefer a girl to not have outside sex appeal in public for LTR (i.e. bimbo look, tight dresses opposed to HQNP) but these same people choose a high sex appeal girl for LTR.
I don't care about outward sex appeal. The only sex appeal I care about is her in my bedroom where I have her all for myself.

No it's okay. I can have ltr with a sheep.

Uh no, what makes you think that?

I could never stand people which are too normie for long. My brother is dating an absolute normie girl and while cute, I cannot imagine ever spending more than two hours with her talking about cooking, studying and her girl friends.
What do you define as a normie girl, girl next door pheno regardless of looks level or an MTB, or a girl with normie interests?
No it's okay. I can have ltr with a sheep.
y
My one and a half year ltr behaves like a autism stupid ass bitch, gonna punch her to the moon that stupid fuck. I would never let her dress like a hoe in public
WDYM autism stupid ass bitch?
HQNP always
exactly

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
I have trust issues, im destroying everything i build up. Thats why people say Virgin or death

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@murdah why pick HQP bimbo over HQNP for LTR

Huh what does that mean

Outward sex appeal could be more than just being a bimbo, i.e body
in this poll, outward sex appeal means a slutty Love Island bimbo type with lip injections, fake tan, extensions, fake lashes and PVC dresses.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: based_pakichad421, diamondbill and murdah
Then no.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
i wouldnt like other men sexualising her and getting dirty thoughts if u get what i mean. also outward sex appeal for women is often very slutty, and that would be embarrasing for me, if my friends saw me dating a slut

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Xangsane and murdah
Why not?
Why so some people outwardly say they like HQNP yet pick the HQNP fillermaxxed foid for LTR?
i wouldnt like other men sexualising her and getting dirty thoughts if u get what i mean. also outward sex appeal for women is often very slutty, and that would be embarrasing for me, if my friends saw me dating a slut
Yep, I gotcha, I would never be caught dead LTRing HQP

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Drixzy
If i can't fuck her i can't love her, how can i love her if i can't give show her love

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Idk which no option to choose but no

indifferent to me, as long as I consider her hot im fine with either

just dont like too much over the top revealing clothing unless the girl is at least stacylite, htbs/mtbs with over the top outfits are cringe

• +1
Reactions: Ken
indifferent to me, as long as I consider her hot im fine with either

just dont like too much over the top revealing clothing unless the girl is at least stacylite, htbs/mtbs with over the top outfits are cringe
Why

no, i want 10/10 body that you can't even imagine when you look at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back