Who mogs for LTR appeal? Foids with high PSL/low SMV, or low PSL/high SMV?

Which do you think is better for an LTR?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
JFL at my Chad (PSL 5.75) friend. He told me that he wanted an LTR with a HQNP, GL foid, so he almost got one with some PSL 5.25 posh foid.
For the full story, see here:
I saw his story and there he was kissing a Love Island looking foid who has lower PSL (barely, barely 4.5) but higher SMV thanks to her pheno (Love Island HQP pheno VS extreme contrast HQNP pheno)
If he really wanted an LTR he wouldn't have done this shit JFL. Even my other friends disagreed with what he did.
I'm most pissed at the fact he even lashed out at me and my friend when we wanted to give him calming words, reassurance and advice. What does he even want JFL.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What sort of foid do you think is better for an LTR out of these two options? Assume both have good bodies (both are curvy and slim) and are both below 6 PSL:

Higher PSL/lower SMV

• HQNP pheno
  • Low sex appeal pheno (e.g. vampire/high contrast/indie girl/whatever the female version of Elias de Poot is)
  • Modestly dressed
  • Multiple hobbies/can talk about anything
  • Clean lifestyle
  • Not active on social media
  • Middle-class or above
  • Harder to get sex from

Lower PSL/higher SMV
  • HQP/Love Island pheno
  • Not modestly dressed
  • NPC hobbies/can't talk about many things other than partying/drink/pop music/fashion/TikTok/etc
  • Regular drinker/smokes sometimes
  • Very active on social media
  • Working-class
  • Easier to get sex from

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aqua, aBetterMii and BigJimsWornOutTires
Damn I got brutally ignored by you in DMs:feelswah:

Over for me :feelsrope:

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
Tagging from the Chad friend thread:
@Biggdink @qwertyqazqwerty @bwrauycnee @Zeruel @koalendo @thereallegend @GRIID @aBetterMii @noodlelover @WhiteGoodman @Broski @Br0sk1 @Ziggy S @OrientalSlayer @LookmaxBlau @Tony @Techmax_ @qkz @BigJimsWornOutTires @MoggerGaston @Mr.cope @Marsiere214 @EverythingMattersCel @ToTheTop

• Hmm...
Reactions: OrientalSlayer
But of those two examples of foids, which is better for ltr?
if he wants children and a good mother for them the first, but if he just wants to fuck around and be in a relationship to gain access to sex then obv the second girl

• +1
if he wants children and a good mother for them the first, but if he just wants to fuck around and be in a relationship to gain access to sex then obv the second girl
Does it seem my friend would obviously prefer the latter?

@Marsiere214 @qwertyqazqwerty why low PSL/high SMV?

@GRIID why high PSL/low SMV?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
@Xangsane
Pm me his pic pls

• +1
Does it seem my friend would obviously prefer the latter?
defo seems like it with the way hes treated the first girl and you and your social group. are you guys distant friends or close friends??

• +1
defo seems like it with the way hes treated the first girl and you and your social group. are you guys distant friends or close friends??
to be honest, distant friends, but not acquaintances.
He told me he wouldn't use tinder because muh "it's a bad quality app"

• +1
I see both equally mogable.

• +1
to be honest, distant friends, but not acquaintances.
He told me he wouldn't use tinder because muh "it's a bad quality app"
if you're distant friends and not even that close his reaction is understandable

also he said that to save face

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and aBetterMii
You made this very one sided. Are you gonna show your friend this thread?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Xangsane
You made this very one sided. Are you gonna show your friend this thread?
Yes
That's because I see things from a moralistic lens, and what I believe is right vs wrong.
Especially when it comes to the welfare of people.

I too, was hurt by a foid in a similar way and I don't want the same thing to happen to other people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
also post pics next time you make a thread. I literally don't have any frame of comparison.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and koalendo
How did he got a new girl this fast?

• +1
In what way?

We knew each other for a few years and we'd hang out once every week?
What you're saying is weird. You hang out once every week but you are "distant" friends? Guess you never really were all that to begin with then.

• +1
What is HQNP?

• +1
What you're saying is weird. You hang out once every week but you are "distant" friends? Guess you never really were all that to begin with then.
I'm pretty picky about the definition of a friend. A friend to me is someone I can talk my guts out with and we'd feel like brothers. This guy was pretty guarded with me and my other friend, despite hanging out often. Hence, I classify him as not quite distant but not close either.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
I'm pretty picky about the definition of a friend. A friend to me is someone I can talk my guts out with and we'd feel like brothers. This guy was pretty guarded with me and my other friend, despite hanging out often. Hence, I classify him as not quite distant but not close either.
Holy shit this is surprising actually...didn't know you were also like that...I think I can relate 100% with you! I have people within my social circle that I could describe the way you are describing your distant friend/aquaintance (without the outbursts ofc we are all cordial with each other) and I too have pondered about whether they were friends or aquaintances or distant friends:unsure:

Yes, I understand

• Love it
  • +1
Higher PSL, lower SMV is better for LTR.

• +1
Higher PSL, lower SMV is better for LTR.
In what way do you reckon?
By lower SMV, I mean a female de Poot-like/Kravitz/Squid Game girl-like pheno vs a Molly-Mae Hague-like pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
coz i said so

• JFL
Holy shit this is surprising actually...didn't know you were also like that...I think I can relate 100% with you! I have people within my social circle that I could describe the way you are describing your distant friend/aquaintance (without the outbursts ofc we are all cordial with each other) and I too have pondered about whether they were friends or aquaintances or distant friends:unsure:

Yes, I understand
Yep, I've always been like that. I can't just count acquaintances as friends as it would feel weird. I can't really call 95% of the people at work/uni friends, because I don't feel that fraternalistic vibe I get from them (or sisterly vibe if the friend is a female.) I'm pretty close to two guys from my mosque. One even went to my uni!

On a scale of 1 - 10 in terms of closeness with this guy, I'd maybe rate him a 4? He was pretty damn guarded while talking to us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
In what way do you reckon?
By lower SMV, I mean a female de Poot-like/Kravitz/Squid Game girl-like pheno vs a Molly-Mae Hague-like pheno.

Aesthetically, the lower SMV person would have a face (and maybe even a body) that would look better over time, whereas the less aesthetic, higher sex appeal person would look more "sexy" at first (even in the face), but their face would seem uglier in LTR.

Also, I generally get the sense that sexually dimorphic, high sex appeal "medium uglies" would not be faithful in LTR even just based on body language:

girl2-jpg.1537304
girl3-jpg.1537307

The more HQNP person would probably also have a mind that is better to connect with and a deeper set of interests in life.

• +1
Aesthetically, the lower SMV person would have a face (and maybe even a body) that would look better over time, whereas the less aesthetic, higher sex appeal person would look more "sexy" at first (even in the face), but their face would seem uglier in LTR.

Also, I generally get the sense that sexually dimorphic, high sex appeal "medium uglies" would not be faithful in LTR even just based on body language:

girl2-jpg.1537304
girl3-jpg.1537307

The more HQNP person would probably also have a mind that is better to connect with and a deeper set of interests in life.
In fact in the stories, the new foid he got with actually had a worse body shape than the foid he wanted to date. The foid he wanted to date had a typically slim thick build. It's only that she was HQNP

I can see that. What sorts of lads do you think these high sex appeal medium uglies would get?

Foids who have a mind that is better to connect with/deeper set of interests tend to be pretty rare tbh. Yeah, he did throw away a good opportunity.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
wheres the downside of high psl low smw?

• +1
no brainer

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Xangsane
Love Island pheno is strongly preferred here in the UK, even if she has a PSL 4 face.
most brit are wellknown as subhuman (either face , brain or bothXD)

ig even nom brit low iq basic manwhores would go for that instead of getting hobbymogged , iqmogged , pslmogged etc by the high psl low smw emo girl ;3

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Xangsane
  • +1
In fact in the stories, the new foid he got with actually had a worse body shape than the foid he wanted to date. The foid he wanted to date had a typically slim thick build. It's only that she was HQNP

I can see that. What sorts of lads do you think these high sex appeal medium uglies would get?

Foids who have a mind that is better to connect with/deeper set of interests tend to be pretty rare tbh. Yeah, he did throw away a good opportunity.

I'm really disappointed in him for throwing this foid away too. Seems like a she's a well-rounded human being rather than a generic NPC.

I think the high sex appeal medium uglies generally get with men who are also high sex appeal but often/sometimes higher PSL than them also. So basically masculine, neurotypical MTN to Chadlite men. True Chads will generally still be out of reach (save for a very rare ONS) for them I think because they are extremely rare and have actual Stacies to choose from.

Also, this chick in particular was a Tinder match of mine in 2019. I don't think it's 100% inconceivable I could've had an ONS with her if my text game had been better and I had gotten to her sooner (still a longshot in any case). So maybe these chicks hookup with decent looking guys of various types who are not slayers but only incidentally/situationally interested in ONS with them (and have the opportunity).

most brit are wellknown as subhuman (either face , brain or bothXD)

ig even nom brit low iq basic manwhores would go for that instead of getting hobbymogged , iqmogged , pslmogged etc by the high psl low smw emo girl ;3
Even on Hinge Standouts/Tinder Top Pics, these are the most popular foids :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

All are white, MTB-HTB with the all-important Love Island pheno. A Stacylite emo girl won't stand a chance against these foids if she wants her looksmatch.

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and Deprived
Even on Hinge Standouts/Tinder Top Pics, these are the most popular foids :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 1589360View attachment 1589361View attachment 1589362View attachment 1589363View attachment 1589364View attachment 1589365
All are white, MTB-HTB with the all-important Love Island pheno. A Stacylite emo girl won't stand a chance against these foids if she wants her looksmatch.
Similar in the states
A lot of dudes like cakefaced, fake tan, ugly blonde girls while I'm genuinely repulsed by them

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 8165