Who mogs for LTR appeal? Foids with high PSL/low SMV, or low PSL/high SMV?

Which do you think is better for an LTR?

• Total voters
Exactly. Which is why here in the UK, women like her get Chadlites and Chads:
View attachment 1590334

and women like her don't:
View attachment 1590336
Now that I think of it. I've never actually seen one of those giga stacies with a dude at all really.

I'm sure they can get 8 psl chad if they want.

I wonder if they intentionally decide to end their lineage because the hypergamy is so strong that for them, it's Drago or nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
High psl faces are often alien like
Not necessarily high PSL, but at least a 5+ PSL woman with an unideal pheno (i.e. indie/vampire/emo/modest/etc) vs a 4 - 4.5 PSL woman with an ideal pheno (i.e. Love Island/etc)

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Now that I think of it. I've never actually seen one of those giga stacies with a dude at all really.

I'm sure they can get 8 psl chad if they want.

I wonder if they intentionally decide to end their lineage because the hypergamy is so strong that for them, it's Drago or nothing.
Not really just referring to gigastacies, but any 5+ PSL woman with an unideal fashion style/pheno.

Your rating is a little too harsh. They're in around the 75th to 90th percentile I think. Around stacy lite.
Most people here rated them MTB-low tier HTB :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Most people here rated them MTB-low tier HTB :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Most people here think ton holland is htn. It's their "muh striking" autism. These people's faces follow the golden ratio, by default, they are very attractive.

• JFL
Most people here think ton holland is htn. It's their "muh striking" autism. These people's faces follow the golden ratio, by default, they are very attractive.
He is HTN tbh

What do you rate this foid?

Not really just referring to gigastacies, but any 5+ PSL woman with an unideal fashion style/pheno.
Is it weird that I wouldn't want to shag these uber beutiful women? It kinda feels wrong to do it.

It's kinda like those statues of greek goddesses with their chests bare. They look beautiful but no one is getting a boner while looking it it.

• So Sad
I did remember talking to a Vindicta foid on Discord (when I used to lurk in the server before being banned because they won't let me in as they knew I used the FaceApp genderswap to fraud as a female JFL) who wanted to LTR her equal (HQNP, GL (non-Chad), similar upbringing and decently educated) and she told me that people told her she shouldn't lower her standards for LTR as she was already in a good place to be, but she was worried about competing with other women, possibly lower-quality women, who would readily give out sex for those same men, with those other women hoping they'd secure an LTR after sex. As a result she didn't date at all and chose to work on self-improvement.

I asked her about what she could offer other than sex and looks and she too, like this foid, said she enjoys a wide range of hobbies (won't give examples). From our convos she seemed well-spoken and it was easy to get along with her.

The foid, like this other foid in the OP, is of a similar attractiveness level, but is Jewish-American IIRC, and a lifetime volcel. Also early 20s. Man, I've talked to about 3 volcels from that server. But most of the foids there (based on what I've seen lurking on that subreddit) are hoping to hold out for Chad. At least this Jewish foid is being realistic.

Honestly, if the American woman lived here in the UK, she might find it easier to get her match, as hypergamy is brutal here, more so than in North America (both places are still extremely hypergamous)

2 women were like exactly like this on that server.

Agreed with the primitiveness of those morphs.

What do the HQPs look like to you? Definitely getting FF vibes from them. What do you rate them?

It's refreshing to hear of a foid who has realistic standards for once. Agreed that the Jewish woman might do better in Britain, but there might also be fuckboys to avoid also.

I also get FF vibes from the HQPs. Alternatively, some of them might be even more short term oriented than that (guys that only want ONS).

• +1
It's refreshing to hear of a foid who has realistic standards for once. Agreed that the Jewish woman might do better in Britain, but there might also be fuckboys to avoid also.

I also get FF vibes from the HQPs. Alternatively, some of them might be even more short term oriented than that (guys that only want ONS).
In what way would you say her standards are realistic? I hear many foids who express the same standards, but people often tell them to lower them. These foids are often MTB or below, and cope with "muh master's degree". Like the Jewish foid actually said that she has to compete with "lower quality" women (I assume she means MTBs or below with not much to offer) to even land a guy who matches her, because of "desperate women" who would give out sex to her objective match to manipulate the man to commit to the lower value woman.

Define FF vibes?