• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you not look around when you are in public? Lol. This is a fucking scrub. Look at his squashed and ugly nose. His melted and unstrong bones and features.
Do you not understand you're rating him based on PSL terms? Your average normie is not gonna look at him & say "he has a squashed nose & melted bones & features"

They're gonna say he looks ok, average. Plus you're in the UK you don't live here in the US.

4-6 / 10 is average. PSL autism fucked u up my guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 12002
Do you not understand you're rating him based on PSL terms? Your average normie is not gonna look at him & say "he has a squashed nose & melted bones & features"

They're gonna say he looks ok, average. Plus you're in the UK you don't live here in the US.

4-6 / 10 is average. PSL autism fucked u up my guy

You're right

I;m in the UK, where people are nowhere near as good looking as in thje US, despite obesity being far worse over there.

Over here he'd be considered UGLY.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
You're right

I;m in the UK, where people are nowhere near as good looking as in thje US, despite obesity being far worse over there.

Over here he'd be considered UGLY.
That's the case for damn near everyone lmao

I'm ugly in Italy what's your point?

That's the case for damn near everyone lmao

I'm ugly in Italy what's your point?

You're not. You have failos but also possess hold of other areas to your face that off-set them and your skin is good. Collagen good.

Just dont worry. I get it. You have spent your entire life trying to fight the thug stereotype and so worship the white man.

It makes sense and pretty much explains this thesis you spent hours on below:

You're not. You have failos but also possess hold of other areas to your face that off-set them and your skin is good. Collagen good.

Just dont worry. I get it. You have spent your entire life trying to fight the thug stereotype and so worship the white man.

I mean it make a lot of sense.. Thug max shit is fucking comical... Its like maxing to look like fucking gang member and you are only gonna attract low class people.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite

I don't worship white men jfl. If I did I would've bleached my fuckin skin already & get blue eye contacts

I made that thread cuz I hate retarded niggas who think they know what "thug maxing" is & think they can easily give advice to black guys when they're not black themselves.

It's like me giving advice to an Asian guy on how to get laid. Wtf do I know about being asian? He'd have to find an Asian slayer & ask him what he did to succeed. Same goes for every other race.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 12002
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Ngl though mog him to kingdom come

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ocelot, gamma, Introvertednarc and 2 others
you and @Jamesothy have same smv never forget that

As much as I find @SendMePicsToRate to be frauding with tilted photos and touchups etc and do believe he is an average guy with white halo. He absolutely obliterates that tramp. Not a single chance. Unless you mean James' wealth is helping him as an equaliser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and gamma
you and @Jamesothy have same smv never forget that
That’s not necessarily true, I can tell he does well in England despite his IPD failo, a lot of guys over here have close set eyes so it’s probably not really noticeable to girls + he has Harry Potter main character halo ...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
He didn't get 10+ votes in anything above 4/10. People voting 10/10 were trolling.

Ea58426d4be4573db39d834401389340

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 6908 and gamma
He mogs you

Stop trying to fraud @LondonVillie's forum persona now aspie boy

Only one user can pull off that irritating character on here

• JFL
Stop trying to fraud @LondonVillie's forum persona now aspie boy

Only one user can pull off that irritating character on here

You look like higgabigga.

Same SMV
BOTH ARE 10/10 FOR A GOOK BECAUSE OF WHITE SKIN
I love this response jfc. Now are we gonna mention white women or not?
He mogs you
Are you blind as shit? In what world does james mog me?
Lol embarrassing that my curry brother can even troll you with that sexual market value comment.

Tho you do need to take proper pics and stop the head tilting.
well don’t worry beetle just out did both of you and said he mogs me brb gonna rope.

Maybe one day I will lmao.

Are you jealous of him?
>height mogged
>facially mogged
>relationship with women mogged
>life experience mogged
>has a kid on the way, mogged

he is, oh yeah and @Jamesothy isn't curry so he mogs by default anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 6908 and gamma
I love this response jfc. Now are we gonna mention white women or not?

Are you blind as shit? In what world does james mog me?

well don’t worry beetle just out did both of you and said he mogs me brb gonna rope.

Maybe one day I will lmao.

His nose has more personality. His broken teeth make him unique. His hairy beard make him look RUGGED masculine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 9072 and gamma
>height mogged
>facially mogged
>life experience mogged

Londonville mogs shit out of you.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
@MakinItHappen non tilted:

• +1
>height mogged
>facially mogged
>life experience mogged

I laughed out so loud when I read "relationship with women mogged". You obviously have no clue about me in any regard if this is the shit-posting trolling you need to resort to LMAO

Who says I want to be bogged down in a "relationship" ???? LMAO

Facially mogged? Yes Im sure.

I have money. A LOT. More than you could guess.

He is a washed up middle aged ugly loser. That paid for Asian whores before being beta buxed by one of them. JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 10185 and Deleted member 6908
@MakinItHappen non tilted:

Ok props for that now.

Slightly above average. 6/10 high tier normie.

Don't know why you were frauding before. Though still could do with lights on.

Dunno if the crusty the clown hair style works best but you look semi attractive to women in a normie way.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
I dont like him after he killed the cat.

Why in living fuck you killed the cat?

I laughed out so loud when I read "relationship with women mogged". You obviously have no clue about me in any regard if this is the shit-posting trolling you need to resort to LMAO

Who says I want to be bogged down in a "relationship" ???? LMAO

Facially mogged? Yes Im sure.

I have money. A LOT. More than you could guess.

He is a washed up middle aged ugly loser. That paid for Asian whores before being beta buxed by one of them. JFL
white guy in china happily married to a 9/10 asian woman while you're 28 arguing with retards and teenagers on forums about who "mogs" one another. I wonder who is happier in life... oh yeah, money doesn't count when you made it by showing your ass to middle aged gay men on cam sites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
white guy in china happily married to a 9/10 asian woman while you're 28 arguing with retards and teenagers on forums about who "mogs" one another. I wonder who is happier in life... oh yeah, money doesn't count when you made it by showing your ass to middle aged gay men on cam sites

9/10 Asian?

Mmexport1609820029800

Could you not AT LEAST TRY and make an effort to hide your ridiculously embarrassing bias? Lmao

Lmao at you believing I still have the money I made as a cam boy from a decade ago. All went on University/College tuition/accommodation and vacations with friends.

Ok props for that now.

Slightly above average. 6/10 high tier normie.

Don't know why you were frauding before. Though still could do with lights on.

Dunno if the crusty the clown hair style works best but you look semi attractive to women in a normie way.
Ngl will take that from you kekeke

As I said habitual, probably could have although I am comfy.

It is normally not like this, normally it is defined curls (which for some reason women really like now) and shorter but no hair dressers are open lol

D91099F9 07D8 46A6 A8C1 52BE1339280D

:feelskek:

• JFL
Ngl will take that from you kekeke

As I said habitual, probably could have although I am comfy.

It is normally not like this, normally it is defined curls (which for some reason women really like now) and shorter but no hair dressers are open lol

I am objective. Doesn't matter how much I dislike the person and/or have had previous beef with them. I am able to detach emotion and be objective.

BeetleKing88 is a total wanker imho and I would take prison time for him if he irritated me like this irl, but LondonVille is currently obese and as a result thereby he mogs him. So I voted him over LondonVille in the mog off.

The truth is everything to virtuous men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, everythingisacope and SendMePicsToRate
I am objective. Doesn't matter how much I dislike the person and/or have had previous beef with them. I am able to detach emotion and be objective.

BeetleKing88 is a total wanker imho and I would take prison time for him if he irritated me like this irl, but LondonVille is currently obese and as a result thereby he mogs him. So I voted him over LondonVille in the mog off.

Imagine rotting 60 years in prison because I mogg you in lookmax site .. :feelshaha:

9/10 Asian bro

Lol that's the IQ of this place when trying to diss someone lol..

He actually referred to her as a 9/10 Asian LMAO

Im dead
Ngl this place has made me realise how high my standards are compared to other men because... not even a 5 from me but that is a 9.

Remember when you had beef with Sendmepic and you even called him Ginger?

He's styled his hair like that to camouflage his Zygos jfl, his eyes are too close set. It's his only real flaw tbh, but any other hairstyle would disrupt his harmony.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Imagine rotting 60 years in prison because I mogg you in lookmax site .. :feelshaha:

I would leave you with grievous bodily harm. That is 4 years on first offence. I would serve half of that, so 2 and possibly be out earlier because of being curry and college educated.

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, everythingisacope and Introvertednarc
I would leave you with grievous bodily harm. That is 4 years on first offence. I would serve half of that, so 2 and possibly be out earlier because of being curry and college educated.

You serve half of your sentence in jail and the other half on probation.

Nobody hire low class criminals.. You will spend rest of you life as Janitor and rot in lookmax.

He's styled his hair like that to camouflage his Zygos jfl, his eyes are too close set. It's his only real flaw tbh, but any other hairstyle would disrupt his harmony.

Interesting. Well fair play to him on creating optical illusions and LooksMaxing.

He's clearly bright and researched how the harmony / ES ratio game and all of that works

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and SendMePicsToRate