• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

Results are only viewable after voting.
He's styled his hair like that to camouflage his Zygos jfl, his eyes are too close set. It's his only real flaw tbh, but any other hairstyle would disrupt his harmony.
This tbh and it works incredibly well, get the bonus of zygos making face leaner and no one notices close set eyes. (Though it would be nice not to be limited)

Jfc even tchalamet uses this tactic with his subpar ES ratio lmao I cannot un see it jfc

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Ok props for that now.

Slightly above average. 6/10 high tier normie.

Don't know why you were frauding before. Though still could do with lights on.

Dunno if the crusty the clown hair style works best but you look semi attractive to women in a normie way.

Thats funny. You literally annihilated that guy months ago.. Now you are his best friend hahahahhaha. YOu call yourself objetive is new level cope.

View attachment 1012578
Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor
thats just one pic

I've seen like 100 she looks great. @LondonVillie wasn't she a model or something?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 10516 and Deleted member 10185
Interesting. Well fair play to him on creating optical illusions and LooksMaxing.

He's clearly bright and researched how the harmony / ES ratio game and all of that works
I mean funnily enough my IPD is on the upper percentile of average at 65mm, however skull is around 145mm so ES ratio isn’t absurdly bad irl however it brings significantly more harmony like this.

Can I slay in China ? If so I might have to pull through I love some Chinese pussy lol. I’m wondering becAuse I have white skin but black facial features so I don’t know if that will work in China ...

You will only slay black girls and White liberals. . No asians for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Can I slay in China ? If so I might have to pull through I love some Chinese pussy lol. I’m wondering becAuse I have white skin but black facial features so I don’t know if that will work in China ...
Unironically potentially not because you aren’t white or incredibly good looking asian asian

• JFL
9/10 Asian?

View attachment 1012568

Could you not AT LEAST TRY and make an effort to hide your ridiculously embarrassing bias? Lmao

Lmao at you believing I still have the money I made as a cam boy from a decade ago. All went on University/College tuition/accommodation and vacations with friends.
i wouldn't even swipe right on her tbh, so she less than 5/10 tbh

This tbh and it works incredibly well, get the bonus of zygos making face leaner and no one notices close set eyes. (Though it would be nice not to be limited)

Jfc even tchalamet uses this tactic with his subpar ES ratio lmao I cannot un see it jfc

Anything surgical you can do to sort this without having to constantly depend on the hair to conceal the issue?

I know there is a surgery called obo done by one surgeon that splits the face open and widens it, which then subsequently fixes the cross-eyedness?

i wouldn't even swipe right on her tbh, so she less than 5/10 tbh

Lol at you needing to tell me this dude

She isn't 5/10

More 3.5/10

I mean funnily enough my IPD is on the upper percentile of average at 65mm, however skull is around 145mm so ES ratio isn’t absurdly bad irl however it brings significantly more harmony like this.

I see. So you're saying it's the skull which is the issue, as it doesn't meet in tandem with your IPD, fucking your ES ratio?

State of objectivity of this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Asians aren’t fond of people who are black

Lies LMFAO

That was not what the oriental girl in a massage parlour in central London that gave me a massage and happy ending told me during the massage lol. We made out too lol.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Lol at you needing to tell me this dude

She isn't 5/10

More 3.5/10
i said less than 5/10 so unbangable, doesnt matter rating below 5 anw wouldnt bang

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Anything surgical you can do to sort this without having to constantly depend on the hair to conceal the issue?

I know there is a surgery called obo done by one surgeon that splits the face open and widens it, which then subsequently fixes the cross-eyedness?
Never gonna touch a box osteomy in my life, literally would be such a negligible gain for such a high risk. If I were ever to get surgery skull shaving would be the go to but only if I was leaner.
I see. So you're saying it's the skull which is the issue, as it doesn't meet in tandem with your IPD, fucking your ES ratio?
Basically my ES ratio isn’t even that poor (being totally serious) it is between 0.43-0.45 ish which is obviously worse than 0.47 which is ideal.

Also I don’t really have the PFL to support wider set eyes as in increasing IPD, however shaving would be fine.

Albeit the only time a drop in attractiveness occurs substantially for ES ratio is below 0.42 then 0.4 ngl
never began for him tbh

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 6908
Because he stopped frauding and I saw his real face.

He is still normie

I put him up from a 5/10 to 6/10

He still isn't the Chadlite he claimed in the beginning. Don't get it twisted LMAO.

No. He made same kind of video but it was only in different angle lol.

@Lightskin
insane avi and username combo
but cuck for buying vip ngl jfl

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 10516
Lies LMFAO

That was not what the oriental girl in a massage parlour in central London that gave me a massage and happy ending told me during the massage lol. We made out too lol.
I mean asians as in actually in asia tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope and Deleted member 9072
Because he stopped frauding and I saw his real face.

He is still normie

I put him up from a 5/10 to 6/10

He still isn't the Chadlite he claimed in the beginning. Don't get it twisted LMAO.
Heads up for everyone gonna still claim that till the day I die.

No. He made same kind of video but it was only in different angle lol.

He is still a normie. Just a slightly decent one as he has solid bone-structure. Doesn't appear to be cheekbiting on this occasion either.

• Love it
The second guy has normal Ration.. but the first one is more troublesome.
No jfl, they both have significantly below average ipd's- first guys is literally death tier though.

• +1
He is still a normie. Just a slightly decent one as he has solid bone-structure. Doesn't appear to be cheekbiting on this occasion either.

You dissed his pheno brutally.

No jfl, they both have significantly below average ipd's- first guys is literally death tier though.

The second guys Ipds dont look that bad.. Its might be below average but it does not look repulsive.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
The second guys Ipds dont look that bad.. Its might be below average but it does not look repulsive.
The one on the right has an ES of 0.41, the one on the left has sub 0.4

I mean asians as in actually in asia tbh.

So Asians alter their tastes when they land in the western world?

Guy that I went Uni with is fucking a heap of them. Used to go clubbing with him on occasion on student nights out and the most ridiculous wingman to have at height I tell you. Helped with slays.

74113b3719c045af2eddea6ea902e47a
Photo 2018 09 05 05 23 41
Photo 2018 09 05 05 15 19
Photo 2018 08 31 17 24 25
Photo 2018 09 05 05 31 38

• +1
homeless matt m myers/10 tbh

ovER

• +1
Reactions: gamma
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Usually asians in the first world aren’t first generation ngl

Yeah they are more drawn to caucasians. I know. You should be fucking a heap of them right now hooking them in from tinder/bumble.

• +1
Yeah they are more drawn to caucasians. I know. You should be fucking a heap of them right now hooking them in from tinder/bumble.
Never really gotten matches with any asians. Only really get matches from good looking women but never get a huge amount of them on first day of account, around 50 ngl.

Don’t have any intent on meeting anyone from there because of politics but it is interesting to see the results.

Never really gotten matches with any asians. Only really get matches from good looking women but never get a huge amount of them on first day of account, around 50 ngl.

Don’t have any intent on meeting anyone from there because of politics but it is interesting to see the results.

How many fucks you had so far? At 22?

• +1
How many fucks you had so far? At 22?
I am 18, only my ex girlfriend because I really cannot bring myself to fuck girls who I don’t have any feeling for plus my political leaning is far right so I don’t want to be hypocritical.

Had a few girls literally beg since getting to uni and turned them down because of it so.

I am 18, only my ex girlfriend because I really cannot bring myself to fuck girls who I don’t have any feeling for plus my political leaning is far right so I don’t want to be hypocritical.

Had a few girls literally beg since getting to uni and turned them down because of it so.

Beta male tbh

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
Don’t really care I have morals I want to adhere to.

No man with the right levels of T declines girls that aren't ugly or obese for sex, unless he's Chad.

Fair enough tho lol.

• +1
No man with the right levels of T declines girls that aren't ugly or obese for sex, unless he's Chad.

Fair enough tho lol.
Lol probably got more pleasure out of denying it because they were somewhat decent.

Jfc shouldn’t even be out of a relationship right now if I wasn’t such a retard and didn’t overstep the relationship 5 fucking times. :feelswhy: