• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

Results are only viewable after voting.
4.75, 4., 4.25, 5.25, 4.5, 3.25 (psl; face-wise only)
give or take 0.25 or so

just off the top of my head remembering how they look, and more importance given to how they look in motion

IF i HAD Nose job.. Do you think I would reach 5.0psl?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
"Muh the structure of his face"

This is him without beard

View attachment 1009359View attachment 1009370

I can't believe that he seriously posted these pics on a forum like this :lul:

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
I post them to make a point, that I don't take this site/PSL bullsh*t too seriously. And that's why a lot of people, such as yourself, can't stand me. You pour your lives into this stuff and then come across someone such as myself, who doesn't give a f*ck about it but still manages to get what he wants from life, and it rubs you the wrong way. It's just like a lot of teachers over here that I run into. They can't stand that I make the same amount of money as them when I don't even have a degree.

The truth is, there's nothing more repulsive than a dude who's obsessed with his looks. Don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with taking care of a little something here or there that might need fixing, but half the people on this site are borderline retarded about it.

I have money too lol. True he probably has more, which means he is being betabuxed by ugly Asian girls in Wuhan. LMAO.
Trust me, I'm about the farthest thing from a beta there is. I aint never spent no money on no women. Guess what I gave my wife on her birthday last year. A kiss on the forehead. Same thing the year before that, although she had to remind me that it was her birthday that year. I simply forgot. You think I've ever spent a dime on Valentine's day in my life, or that I even know what day it's on? I don't do anniverseries either.

When I married my wife I made her give up her career and move to my city. She had to pay almost $3,000 (25,000 yuan) to sever the contract where she worked. Then we moved to a different city where I got another job, and she started working part time for her best friend. I worked for two months and quit (the place was terrible). When I tried to get a new job though I found out that I had been blacklisted from working at any good schools in that city. Years ago, in the same city, I killed a cat at work in front of another foreigner. While I didn't get fired from that job, they apparently blacklisted me because of it after I left. Anyways, after finding out I'd been blacklisted I just sat on my ass watching movies for the next six months, while my wife continued to work part time for her friend for 5000 Yuan.

We moved to another city where I worked for a bit after that, but now I'm neetmaxxing again.
IMG 20210227 130246
IMG 20210227 124057

You think I'm betabuxxing in a place like this when I could be living in high end apartment in Shangai making over $3,000 a month? Nigga please.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Introvertednarc
what is with you and obsessing over random users

I post them to make a point, that I don't take this site/PSL bullsh*t too seriously. And that's why a lot of people, such as yourself, can't stand me. You pour your lives into this stuff and then come across someone such as myself, who doesn't give a f*ck about it but still manages to get what he wants from life, and it rubs you the wrong way. It's just like a lot of teachers over here that I run into. They can't stand that I make the same amount of money as them when I don't even have a degree.

The truth is, there's nothing more repulsive than a dude who's obsessed with his looks. Don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with taking care of a little something here or there that might need fixing, but half the people on this site are borderline retarded about it.

Trust me, I'm about the farthest thing from a beta there is. I aint never spent no money on no women. Guess what I gave my wife on her birthday last year. A kiss on the forehead. Same thing the year before that, although she had to remind me that it was her birthday that year. I simply forgot. You think I've ever spent a dime on Valentine's day in my life, or that I even know what day it's on? I don't do anniverseries either.

When I married my wife I made her give up her career and move to my city. She had to pay almost $3,000 (25,000 yuan) to sever the contract where she worked. Then we moved to a different city where I got another job, and she started working part time for her best friend. I worked for two months and quit (the place was terrible). When I tried to get a new job though I found out that I had been blacklisted from working at any good schools in that city. Years ago, in the same city, I killed a cat at work in front of another foreigner. While I didn't get fired from that job, they apparently blacklisted me because of it after I left. Anyways, after finding out I'd been blacklisted I just sat on my ass watching movies for the next six months, while my wife continued to work part time for her friend for 5000 Yuan.

We moved to another city where I worked for a bit after that, but now I'm neetmaxxing again.
View attachment 1010975View attachment 1010976

You think I'm betabuxxing in a place like this when I could be living in high end apartment in Shangai making over $3,000 a month? Nigga please.
I understand you and I do not understand your delusion.In the West you'd literally get the bottom scraps to live with you in such shitholes bc u have nothing to offer.You look average,maybe a bit under the average say 4/10.No money, NEETing around yet u somehow would charm a gl woman in the west and convince her to stick with u like that...?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and gamma
I understand you and I do not understand your delusion.In the West you'd literally get the bottom scraps to live with you in such shitholes bc u have nothing to offer.You look average,maybe a bit under the average say 4/10.No money, NEETing around yet u somehow would charm a gl woman in the west and convince her to stick with u like that...?
He’s married to a former model
Are you?

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
He’s married to a former model
Are you?
in Asia...mirin' if true and I understand his point of obsessing over looks and rotting here being less helpful than getting 1st hand experiences but wtf is he trying to show us by flexing some pictures of him smoking inside and some shitt outside toilet?

• +1
in Asia...mirin' if true and I understand his point of obsessing over looks and rotting here being less helpful than getting 1st hand experiences but wtf is he trying to show us by flexing some pictures of him smoking inside and some shitt outside toilet?
He’s been slaying stacies in the west too
He has a good looking face and is tall

You don't understand nothing but the shape of your own asshole. Always sticking your finger in there pretending it's a p*ssy.

You don't understand nothing but the shape of your own asshole. Always sticking your finger in there pretending it's a p*ssy.
I don't understand what point you are trying to get across baseduser @Jamesothy.That you have some delusional thinking retards pretending u must look like a male model to have sex or to show us your charm as seen in your posts which helps you seduce women?

• +1
I don't understand what point you are trying to get across baseduser @Jamesothy.That you have some delusional thinking retards pretending u must look like a male model to have sex or to show us your charm as seen in your posts which helps you seduce women?
It's difficult to show ones endearing qualities on an internet forum like this. I've tried making videos, but it won't work.

Anyways, I'm just trying to spread my truth. Helping people and making waves along the way.

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
@Jamesothy he's mad cuz ur white and winning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Asian whores just like white regardless their looks. Bc whites have "upper class" images

• +1
Asian whores just like white regardless their looks. Bc whites have "upper class" images
Yeah but better looking white gets better looking asians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
10 cause redditor halo

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, gamma and curryslayerordeath

View attachment 1010975View attachment 1010976

jfl dude this doesnt make u sound like a chad at all

it just portrays u as a giant fucking asshole

why tf would u brag abt this??

• +1
jfl dude this doesnt make u sound like a chad at all

it just portrays u as a giant fucking asshole

why tf would u brag abt this??
Who said I'm trying to look like a chad? The point is I'm not betabuxxing.

I keep telling people this lol

If he was getting 8s and above in the US why migrate to China?

Anybody that believes he just so happens to prefer it in a country where the women simp white men is a clown of the most hysterical order lol. Quite honestly.

Ontop of this and no offence but your Asian girl looks matches you. Lol and no Londonville do not quote me and say she was a former model because models dont have to be good looking and we know this.

Hi Asian girl is a 4 and he went to Asia so he can get a good Eastern one that eoulf obey and stick with him. Fair enough tbh. And remember this is while being incredibly wealthy haha. Just dont come on here smoking and dressing like a tramp that lives in a card board box and throw your weight around like you seduce women and can offer all us young men in our 20s and teens pearls of priceless wisdom.

You are a white man that went to asia to get beta buxed

• +1
He’s old af
Most people look like shit at that age

what’s point of this shit thread ?

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
I keep telling people this lol

If he was getting 8s and above in the US why migrate to China?
Because life doesn't revolve around the love of women. I know that might be diffucult for a thirsty beta to understand though.

You're quite the coping curry, aren't you?

You can't stand me throwing my weight around here, lol. Good thing we're not acquainted in real life. Your cortisol would be through the roof.

At least you're not an NPC. I'll give you that.

Because life doesn't revolve around the love of women. I know that might be diffucult for a thirsty beta to understand though.

You're quite the coping curry, aren't you?

You can't stand me throwing my weight around here, lol. Good thing we're not acquainted in real life. Your cortisol would be through the roof.

At least you're not an NPC. I'll give you that.

True life definitely does not, though that was a major motivating factor in you moving there

I can't stand you throwing your weight around here? You haven't any weight to throw around. You're a twig.

You can talk big behind that smart device / computer but we both know irl your tobacco packet would get squashed into your face with your head facing the concrete.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, gamma and Introvertednarc
He’s old af
Most people look like shit at that age

what’s point of this shit thread ?
stfu
makinithappen is also old now and ungroomed jfl
yet you dont say that in mog battle

stop being biased nigga

stfu

stop being biased nigga

White privilege bruv.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 9072
Yeah but better looking white gets better looking asians
You're right. You have to be attractive to get decent women in Asia. Sometimes it's hard to know the difference though.

Anyways, just because my wife isn't a baifumei doesn't mean I'm settling. I've had my fun with those. I went through em like a hot knife through butter in Wenzhou (the first city I lived at in China). I never had to buy more than one drink in bars. Before finishing the first one I'd always have some rich white big eyed slut talking to me, buying my drinks, and lighting all my cigarettes. My expat friends used to joke about how I could always drink for free. I could have one of those types of girls for the rest of my life, but why would I want to?

It's good to be wise when choosing a woman to spend the rest of your life with. You gotta have discretion. Especially in this day and age. A man's life shouldn't revolve around constantly gaming and running dread in order to keep a woman under his thumb, just so he can have a better piece of ass than anyone else. It doesn't matter how good looking a man is either.

I'm 33 years old.

You can talk big behind that smart device / computer but we both know irl your tobacco packet would get squashed into your face with your head facing the concrete.
Lol

@MakinItHappen why you so worried about me. I'm not worried about you.

Cortisol, lol. It don't even gotta be irl. You're already feeling it.

@MakinItHappen why you so worried about me. I'm not worried about you.

Cortisol, lol. It don't even gotta be irl. You're already feeling it.

You are not only here. He has beef with some many people that disagree with him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
You are not only here. He has beef with some many people that disagree with him.
Yeah, I've seen how he acts in other threads. Biggest sh*t talker there is.

4/10. if he did all possible softmax for him like: 10% bf, dye lashes, eyebrows and black hair, suitable hair, normal clothes, take off that tattered beard, wear lenses instead of those nerd glasses = 6.5 / 10 for the age

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, mogstar, Wallenberg and 1 other person
stfu

stop being biased nigga
30 vs 40 year old

when is 30 old that old ?? Wtf

Average. Would ascend with RTT if he wanted to

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10516, Wallenberg and gamma
Average. Would ascend with RTT if he wanted to

Average lol. You think this is 50% of men out in the west. BOY.

This shows the subtle inner workings of your mind.

Every day you try and progress. Every day you try and improve. It's to further make as best you can to try and fit into what you see as a white country.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 10516
You literally can't lose as a white guy unless you're extremely short or facially deformed

He's ugly with money and even with that money the best he is getting in Asia is a 3.5/10 subhuman flat and squashed face Asian.

@Yolosweg and me talk on WhatsApp and he's shown me the standard of Asian birds he's been smashing in Thailand and various other places and they are at worst 5/10s. Most 6/10s. Some 7/10s and one 7.5/10.

Not one time was the Asian bird below average facially. He is such a stud though that he has to betabux a fucking ugly sub 4 tart. Get real.

He didn't move there because he enjoys the country. He moved there because the traditional culture fits him and that's fair enough and good on him, but don't in here barking methods of red pill to those who are residing over in the western part of the world. Esp when they mog you to living shit. You ugly piss-head.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 10516 and gamma
Average lol. You think this is 50% of men out in the west. BOY.
Yes this is how your average white guy in america looks like wtf u on about?

When I say average I'm saying there's nothing striking / head turning about you & there's nothing abnormally wrong with you

MOST PEOPLE ARE AVERAGE. I don't do autistic point rating.

You're either ugly, average, or good looking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Yes this is how your average white guy in america looks like wtf u on about?

When I say average I'm saying there's nothing striking / head turning about you & there's nothing abnormally wrong with you

MOST PEOPLE ARE AVERAGE. I don't do autistic point rating.

You're either ugly, average, or good looking

Lol I'm sorry but I am just gonna have to say that your photographic memory is absolutely terrible.

If you scanning your brain's memory bank can really sit there and say this:

IMG 20210225 153138

Is not what most western women, including society in general, would deem as UGLY then you are completely, without a shadow of a doubt, the most aloof and/or oblivious person that I've ever come across. Do you not look around when you are in public? Lol. This is a fucking scrub. Look at his squashed and ugly nose. His melted and unstrong bones and features. His need for bum fluff to cover up his terrible lower tier. You have lost your marbles son.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Ocelot, SendMePicsToRate and 2 others