Rate Korean girl I hooked up with on tinder today

I was just asking for a rating
Everyone here has already answered you and given you the same advice.

If you can’t realize what you need to do to look better then your legitimately retarded

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2581
there is girls with fat man fetish

• +1
LondonVillie
Slayer

• +1
makes me seriously question why the fuck im still incel

• +1
u live in UK? whats your height/weight? just move to asia

• +1
Suicidefuel

• +1
Yes. 6’2, 145 kg
you look obese in the pics and 145 kg is obese. is that GIF you posted a very old video or something? you look thin there, no way thats 145 kg

• +1
BlackpilledTruecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
From nearly roping to slaying.

A lot can happen Inna couple of weeks

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Ritalincel
@LondonVillie

You should chekc out Tan Tan.. it's the Chinese version of tinder.. in London you will have tons of international students there

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Lesbians have it far easier

• +1
"girl"

:ogre::ogre:

• +1
how lol?

I wasn't that lean jfl. Eating and laziness. a year old
you looked like maybe 190 or 200 pounds, certainly not a 300 lb fat fuck.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
in the Uk yes. Sometimes, most of them from tinder
who do u live with? do u go on a date usually and then go back to one of your places to fuck, or is it just literally going over for sex? do u usually fuck at their place, or yours? u said most of your slays are niggers?

• +1
who do u live with? do u go on a date usually and then go back to one of your places to fuck, or is it just literally going over for sex? do u usually fuck at their place, or yours? u said most of your slays are niggers?
I live with my parents. I am uni in London. It depends. Sometimes we go on a date and I go back to mine or go back to theirs. Sometimes its just sex. 7 of my slays are black, 5 white and 1 asian. I've kissed 30 or so women too

• +1
> on the pill

got news for you buddy boyo...

• +1
I live with my parents. I am uni in London. It depends. Sometimes we go on a date and I go back to mine or go back to theirs. Sometimes its just sex. 7 of my slays are black, 5 white and 1 asian. I've kissed 30 or so women too
is it all ONS, they dont wanna fuck u again? in the west i do match niggers the most, and then whites, basically no asian/latinas, and most of them are landwhales. is this why most of your slays are black? do u usually fuck thin foids or landwhales?

• +1
@LondonVillie heres inspiration. Look at this dude when he weighed a lot as compared to after all the fat loss at like 10-12% body fat (no he didn’t get any surgeries, he just had god-tier bones underneath all his facial fat; he’s famous on BodyBuilding forums for his face transformation through leanmaxxing)

Attachments

• 42D5CFD7-AF77-4D12-8FC4-D8A6BBBA888D.jpeg
    42D5CFD7-AF77-4D12-8FC4-D8A6BBBA888D.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 0E3E2215-E25C-4BF5-9546-45B3D33186CC.jpeg
    0E3E2215-E25C-4BF5-9546-45B3D33186CC.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 47
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Rasputin
keked at two schlops of pork slap together

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and pisslord
is it all ONS, they dont wanna fuck u again? in the west i do match niggers the most, and then whites, basically no asian/latinas, and most of them are landwhales. is this why most of your slays are black? do u usually fuck thin foids or landwhales?
most of the time I burn bridges because I want to just to increase my slay count
Most of the black girls are chubby. The whites are thin and the Asian was too

Am I incel?
@LondonVillie heres inspiration. Look at this dude when he weighed a lot as compared to after all the fat loss at like 10-12% body fat (no he didn’t get any surgeries, he just had god-tier bones underneath all his facial fat; he’s famous on BodyBuilding forums for his face transformation through leanmaxxing)
Lifefuel but you could tell he was good looking
?
What?
Idk. They need masculine chad
Where are you from?

• +1
most of the time I burn bridges because I want to just to increase my slay count

Am I incel?

?

What?

Where are you from?

pics of white girls you smashed?

• +1

Am I incel?

?

What?

Where are you from?
why didnt u make any of the whites or asian your gf? are u coping, did they break it off because u were fat? depending on effort i'd consider u incel or not

• +1
pics of white girls you smashed?
Two of them
why didnt u make any of the whites or asian your gf? are u coping, did they break it off because u were fat? depending on effort i'd consider u incel or not
I was in a relationship with one white one. When I was skinnier. I make a fair bit of effort. On tinder sometimes I just get lucky

Attachments

• 3BB22CE6-8B95-42AE-80D2-4F6D39424DCC.jpeg
    3BB22CE6-8B95-42AE-80D2-4F6D39424DCC.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 48
  • 65DCECE2-1087-445B-A195-5F71606B1575.jpeg
    65DCECE2-1087-445B-A195-5F71606B1575.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and DidntRead
Fornicatoress and fornicator flog each one of them one hundred lashes; and do not take pity on them in the application of God's law if you believe in God and last day; and their punishment should be witnesses by a party of believers. Fornicator does not marry except a fornicatoress or polytheist women; and fornicatoress no one marry her except fornicator or polytheist man;and it is prohibited to believers. And those who accuse chaste women and then never bring four witness flog them eighty lashes; and do not accept their testimony for ever; they themselves are disobedient. Except those who repent after this and become good then God is forgiving and merciful. And those who accuse their wives and do not have witness except themselves then witness of each of them are four witnesses by God that he is of truthfuls. And fifth that curse of God be on him if he is of lier. And it can save her from punishment that she witnesses by God four times that he is of liers. And fifth time that wrath of God be on her if he is of truthfuls.

(al-Qur'an 24:2-9)

• +1
Ok

• +1