Rate me 1-10, obese korean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

misterlee187

Iron
Hey Guys,

23 years old, 5'10, korean fatcel, around 203 lbs and 21-22% bodyfat. Yes i know i'm unattractive af right now 38671 and i know if i stay obese like this, it's over.
Btw, can you imagine a good looking person popping off when i get ripped?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SandNibber and ElliotRodgerJr
You look 5'2 it's over for you gookcel :lul:

• +1
Reactions: tooLOW, RichardSpencel, Itss_BritneyBishh and 1 other person
Where do you live?

Yeah lol the angle isn't doing you any favors. Also why do you have your mouth open like you are waiting for Tyrones dick? :soy:

Es ist vorbei.

i guess i was really fatique. i was on a 10 days waterfast there. And your jokes aren't funny at all dude.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DOggo, itsoverbuddyboyo, Spite and 7 others
Say no more, never began.

Actually i have a lot of asian friends getting hot white european chicks. They have just one thing in common. they're lean and slim.
Good.
Shred to 8% bf at most.
Either ways it never began in Germany for you.

Thx for your advise, that's true. appreciate it.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, ElliotRodgerJr and Extra Chromosome
Actually i have a lot of asian friends getting hot white european chicks. They have just one thing in common. they're lean and slim.
Tbh Asians have top tier facial bones so get to an acceptable weight before asking for a rate tldr lose weight you fucking chink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FMLplus and Extra Chromosome
Tbh Asians have top tier facial bones so get to an acceptable weight before asking for a rate tldr lose weight you fucking chink

you're probably right, but i just asked for opinions on a forum like this. But i would give you advice to change your attitude. it cost nothing being a nice person

you're probably right, but i just asked for opinions on a forum like this. But i would give you advice to change your attitude. it cost nothing being a nice person
It's a tough world out here partner :y'all:, tldr stop being low t high e

Alles spass diggi digga

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
It's a tough world out here partner :y'all:, tldr stop being low t high e

Alles spass diggi digga

I know it's tough. It's the opposite in my case my friend. High T af

Just kpop maxx bro

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and ElliotRodgerJr
Just kpop maxx bro

Don't know why those mental women, find kpop type looking guys attractive. they look like underdeveloped Soyboys for me.

I think sung kang from fast and the furious would get more chicks than soyboy looking kpop start.

Attachments

• Sung-Kang-4.jpg
    Sung-Kang-4.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 406
  • +1
Reactions: xz90 and ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
Don't know why those mental women, find kpop type looking guys attractive. they look like underdeveloped Soyboys for me.

I think sung kang from fast and the furious would get more chicks than soyboy looking kpop start.
B.M from kard is chang tier

You have no choice because kpop is the only influential Asian culture in the west. Most people don't know who the fuck that kang is. But even today when I was in an electronics store here I saw kpop ads. Note that I'm not even living in a big city.

• +1
You have a good height for a gook. And gooks usually have very DHT resistant hair. So you should roid

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Extra Chromosome and misterlee187

yeah this kang seems pretty good looking. he would get easy european girls.
You have no choice because kpop is the only influential Asian culture in the west. Most people don't know who the fuck that kang is. But even today when I was in an electronics store here I saw kpop ads. Note that I'm not even living in a big city.

damn the kpop hype is real. i hate kpop, this lifestyle and music is cringe af.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ElliotRodgerJr
Close your mouth and start breathing through your nose

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Krezo, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
yeah this kang seems pretty good looking. he would get easy european girls.
His name is Matthew Kim, easily one of the best looking Asians I've seen. You could look at Wu Yifan or Bang Yongguk as well, both quite athletic and loved by white girls worldwide. btw op what demographic are you trying to attract?

K-pop is a meme, don't fall for it.
You aren't a pretty boy lesbian looking twink.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and ElliotRodgerJr
Close your mouth and start breathing through your nose

Hahahahah yeah. Nose breathing and mewing.
His name is Matthew Kim, easily one of the best looking Asians I've seen. You could look at Wu Yifan or Bang Yongguk as well, both quite athletic and loved by white girls worldwide. btw op what demographic are you trying to attract?
it kinda scares me that you know more korean changs than me.

Last edited:
Get giga shredded it’s your last hope. @ZyzzReincarnate can get girls with 500k followers and 6.5/9 looks because girls mire.

• +1
Reactions: misterlee187 and ElliotRodgerJr
it kinda scares me that you know more korean changs than me.
Yeah Im a kpopfag. Helps attract toilets as well, every second toilet is into kpop nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: misterlee187
So as i said guys, i'm still obese af laying around 21% bodyfat. I'ver never seen myself lean or how my face structures look like. 10% Bodyfat is crucial.

I gonna find out if i'm truecel or not.

• +1
Get giga shredded it’s your last hope. @ZyzzReincarnate can get girls with 500k followers and 6.5/9 looks because girls mire.
Legit op listen to him, he's aspie scientist.
So as i said guys, i'm still obese af laying around 21% bodyfat. I'ver never seen myself lean or how my face structures look like. 10% Bodyfat is crucial.

I gonna find out if i'm truecel or not.
Are your parents first gen korean? How did they not force you into dieting?

Legit op listen to him, he's aspie scientist.

Are your parents first gen korean? How did they not force you into dieting?

The problem are my eating habits. I had no clue about nutrition. It's my decision at the end, so surely they give me advice and tell me if i would get lean. i would more appealing compared to now.

• +1
The problem are my eating habits. I had no clue about nutrition. It's my decision at the end, so surely they give me advice and tell me if i would get lean. i would more appealing compared to now.
Justeatlesstheory

• +1
It’s over tbh lose weight ASAP

• +1
Yes i do.

Btw,
"classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness" ???
You still haven't answered what kind of girls you're trying to attract partner :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: misterlee187
Yeah Im a kpopfag. Helps attract toilets as well, every second toilet is into kpop nowadays.
One of my former classmates is even dating a kpopmaxxed white dude (short, skinny, emo) so yeah it could even be a legit path for non Asians.

Status
Not open for further replies.