Rate me, 190cm 22 years, feeling HTN today

Feeling htn, change my mind
You look like a normal dude. But you got the spunk of a htn fr

Lol people are overrating you mtn because to make themselves feel better about how they look. Ur not in anyway average sorry, at least right now
This is what the average person looks like i recommend you go outside you’ve spent too much time deluding yourself with BS looksmax standards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy and jflsnowdzz
Height doesn't make someone more or less attractive. The face is what constitutes attractiveness.

Well, in itself it doesn't but its a looks multiplier. If he is legit 190 cm then that's mogger tier.

Well, in itself it doesn't but its a looks multiplier. If he is legit 190 cm then that's mogger tier.
Height doesn't multiply shit. Attractiveness has nothing to do with stature.

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and FaceAboveAll
LTN if you lose the weight.

? He dosent have pct, its neutral. Plus how is pct a failo if anything its a positive feature
Meant to say pct eyebrows, and I couldn’t edit my OG post

This is instantly refuted because 192cm morning height.
manlet in 2024

jk but just because height hasnt helped you slay dosent mean it isnt important. Its right under face in importance, and theres countless examples for it. It may be overrated but saying it dosent matter is ridiculous

Meant to say pct eyebrows, and I couldn’t edit my OG post
But pct brows are a good feature though? Almost every slayer has it, or neutral. His brow failo lies in the feminine arch that most women have, whereas men should have straight brows, regardless of tilt.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
manlet in 2024

jk but just because height hasnt helped you slay dosent mean it isnt important. Its right under face in importance, and theres countless examples for it. It may be overrated but saying it dosent matter is ridiculous
You are delusional.

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
But pct brows are a good feature though? Almost every slayer has it, or neutral. His brow failo lies in the feminine arch that most women have, whereas men should have straight brows, regardless of tilt.
I have pct eyebrows myself, and In my honest opinion: Below 5.5 PSL I think it’s a failo. It looks low trust as fuck and it scares the hoes away

• Woah
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
9 PSL Petamogger

most average person ever mtn

Lol people are overrating you mtn because to make themselves feel better about how they look. Ur not in anyway average sorry, at least right now
cope hes jerking off to chico and jordan has warped you're sense of average, you are just a delusional incel

cope hes jerking off to chico and jordan has warped you're sense of average, you are just a delusional incel
I mog and life mog u to death faggot

textbook ltn stfu

LTN, very LTN

Mid ltn with a high ltn potential

Feeling htn, change my mind
Don’t understand how you can look like this and think your HTN. Keep in mind the fact that HTN’s get IOI’s consistently and get approached every now and then. If you are NT and don’t meet those qualifications then you aren’t HTN by any means

At that height you've basically won at life already but if you want facial advice then you have a severe lacking of midface volume which causes a sunken saggy appearance. Implants or filler is the only option to remedy this. Pair this with icing your undereyes because there's a bit of discolouration there (if that fails then use a colour corrector), your upper lip is thin so you can consider a lip lift to balance it out, your forehead looks a bit sloped back so getting a haircut that protrudes outwards will help to fraud some forward growth.

After all that you should be a bloated HTN so all that's left to do is lean out and lose some weight.

Andi18 morph

Closer to ltn than htn