Rate me, 6'1 is it over lmao

Look good when you’re not posing like an idiot
jfl
dad had chad profile...
208c2702 c16e 4918 84ee f477deee519f

Ok, I guess what ever helps you cope with having a shotgun blast tier profile. :lul: :lul:

JFL at the amount of bluepilled coping coming to this site.
Zayn has a god tier profile tho
boxy waist of death.

skinny waist with broad shoulders is crucial for pretty boy aesthetic
rope ?
5.2 psl or 6.5/10

@Chowdog leave this forum before you develop BDD or other mental issues. You don't need to worry about your looks. The minimum looks threshold to slay for white man is 5 psl. You're white, tall, and at least 5 pal, that means that you can slay.
psl*
i need to ascend brah
5.2 psl or 6.5/10

@Chowdog leave this forum before you develop BDD or other mental issues. You don't need to worry about your looks. The minimum looks threshold to slay for white man is 5 psl. You're white, tall, and at least 5 pal, that means that you can slay.
psl*
tbh already fucked in the brain, blackpill be a curse. You know where you are on the scale and might become really self aware of something but it also makes you aware of that stuff and makes you fix it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Keep fucking sucking his dick you utter subhuman incel permavirgin
I mog him to your mother's grave and back

Legit question. Do you have autism?

The fact that you reply so quickly to my posts shows that you are a lifeless subhuman who has his bug eyes on the computer screen, waiting for a new reply like a dog waits for his master in front of the door.
This is how I imagine you look like when you reply to my posts so quickly.

View attachment 190968
View attachment 190969

Show us your disgusting semen-ridden face, bitch.
I hadnt even read this self hating reply I got from one of my dogs.
26935EE4 DDED 4DC8 8DF0 D7D1FFFC4CE3

You truly are a slave to my presence and indeed cant cope with me stomping your frail body into the mud and making fun of you for being a worthless sack of dogshit. Kill yourself and do us all a favour.
I wont answer anything from now on because it's pointless and I want to drive you more insane than I've already done
D1E7E037 EBD5 445B 973F 97FA7D17685E

Legit question. Do you have autism?
Yes

Improve ur philtrum to chin ratio and go slay Chad

Teeny tiny peanut skull

7/10 with that height

6psl. Only need softmaxxes to ascend.

profile is cope. only front on matters because that is the best way to evaluate their eye area: orbits and bizygomatic breadth which are everything
lmao not even close, 3-4 is the most important

Third pic is insanely homosexual
@BigBoy for reference this is dog. Most rated him between a 5.5 and a 6. I think he mogs OP by 0.5 PSL at least.
He overgrooms his eyebrows

Mirin hair tbh

Cope.

jeremy-meeks-in-court-jeremy-meeks-37307755-620-935.jpg

Du1aWoe.png
so youre saying his profile is good and doesnt acc matter? youre as ugly as you are retarded, his profile is subhuman.
profile and 3/4 is most important

so youre saying his profile is good and doesnt acc matter? youre as ugly as you are retarded, his profile is subhuman.
profile and 3/4 is most important
I'm saying the opposite you faggot with negative IQ. That side profile doesn't mean shit - Meeks wouldn't be where he is right now if side profile mattered one bit.

Third pic is insanely homosexual

He overgrooms his eyebrows
i never groom my eyebrows they are like that by default

Why am I still alive?