Rate Me am I 4/10 MTN?

Fionn_

Fionn_

Iron
Unnamed

I have been look maxing for 6 months now rate me and let me know how i look please
i am 5,10 i way 70kgs this is the best photo I have of me.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and Blackgymmax

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
No appeal at all
LTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
View attachment 2354022
I have been look maxing for 6 months now rate me and let me know how i look please
dude, listen. You need to shave the mustache, hydrate those lips, get a skin care routine, and take care of your hair and chop the back to be the same length as the front. I believe with this youll easily be a 5 :)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: milkcuck, Mr. President, Fionn_ and 1 other person
dude, listen. You need to shave the mustache, hydrate those lips, get a skin care routine, and take care of your hair and chop the back to be the same length as the front. I believe with this youll easily be a 5 :)
much love man that is actually really helpful to me

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and subhuman8
View attachment 2354022
you look like you've been found in an abandoned warehouse after being missing for 6 years, only time when saying "get a haircut' is genuine advice, or at least groom it better.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leopold123 and Deleted member 29167
subhuman, no appeal whatsoever. shave the mustache it makes you look even worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Debetro and Blackgymmax
in what way pls
I and what should be the minimum if u want to even start glowing up , ( no refined sugars AT ALL , fix that diet perfectly , start getting a skincare routine that matches ur skin type , and take care of facial hair (would help u glowup a lot ), and workout or cardio for 1-2 hours for 5/7 week day. You have potential if you cut calories and show some of ur face and build ur frame up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Debetro
I and what should be the minimum if u want to even start glowing up , ( no refined sugars AT ALL , fix that diet perfectly , start getting a skincare routine that matches ur skin type , and take care of facial hair (would help u glowup a lot ), and workout or cardio for 1-2 hours for 5/7 week day. You have potential if you cut calories and show some of ur face and build ur frame up
Oh and lose that stare holy shit

View attachment 2354022
I actually believe u have chadlite potential ur hair needs more volume currently ur mid normie but can go up to htn or even chadlite with effort of course

nice to know women browse the forum too!

anything more than 3 PSL is a lie

LTN. Deer in headlights look.

You look cute. I'd say 4.4/10. I'm currently 4.2 due to sleep deprivation + overweight. Taking the adequate medication will make me sleepy again.

3.5 out of 10, hard-looksmax to 4.5 out of 10 (or 5/10 if you're lucky. Nothing is impossible man.

REACH FOR THE STARS!

I am the captain on this rocket to the stars!

LTN no appeal whatsoever, your haircut looks retarded

View attachment 2354022
You clearly aren’t from an English speaking country so best guess is that your Mediterranean look halos your face and I’m guessig average height is below 5’10

You look like you would be silly to hang out with