Rate me. And where do I improve?

A

arjax

Iron
Just broke up a month back from a 5 year relationship, feeling lonely. I don't have much experience with pulling chicks since I had been with her since high school. What do I do to improve? Will I ever get another girlfriend? I'm not into hookups honestly,I just want a stable relationship once again

Attachments

• BodyEditor_20231113_003423693.jpg
    BodyEditor_20231113_003423693.jpg
    603.6 KB · Views: 0
  • BodyEditor_20231113_004752552.jpg
    BodyEditor_20231113_004752552.jpg
    653.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231113-124732-931.png
    Screenshot_20231113-124732-931.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and Deleted member 28927
Lose fat and change your haircut

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and Framemogger69
wtf is this lmao xD

• JFL
Reactions: ARCelM and Deleted member 21345
stop pose like a fucking chimp first

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite, vinn98, ARCelM and 1 other person
Softmaxxing will help you i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
If youve ever taken a selife like this

Youre ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52374, Infinite, guy24 and 6 others
tales from zoo of senegal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and ARCelM
Mtn

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
weird body shape, otherwise mostly a normie

• +1
Reactions: arjax
wtf are these pics? how is anyone gonna give an accurate rating if your face is covered in two, and you're wearing sunglasses in one

that being said weak MTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52374
wtf are these pics? how is anyone gonna give an accurate rating if your face is covered in two, and you're wearing sunglasses in one

that being said weak MTN
fair enough

HTN in India

Id kill for that frame

ropemaxx since ur curry

• +1
HTN in India
i know, but i dont live there anymore, I feel uglier after coming to the anglosphere, especially seeing how fucking tall everyone is

ropemaxx since ur curry
ill just go back to India and continue getting reasonable looking girls, but if I stay in the west ill probably have to ropemax, the only girls I have gotten any attention from are recently migrated Indian girls. otherwise i feel like an incel

wierd in a good way or bad
Your shoulders are great, but your breasts and lower belly look off, maybe try lowering your body fat percentage and you're good to go. Don't worry too much about your looks, you look fine, especially those shoulders.

Just broke up a month back from a 5 year relationship, feeling lonely. I don't have much experience with pulling chicks since I had been with her since high school. What do I do to improve? Will I ever get another girlfriend? I'm not into hookups honestly,I just want a stable relationship once again
Hot tall u mog me

Your shoulders are great, but your breasts and lower belly look off, maybe try lowering your body fat percentage and you're good to go. Don't worry too much about your looks, you look fine, especially those shoulders.
My lower chest is very flabby for some reason, my upper one looks fine. And yes my biggest insecurity is my love handles. They just don't seem to go away however hard I try to cut, Honestly that's the reason I am really developing my lats, cause without them those love handles give me a very womanly frame. I'm probably at 20 percent body fat right now, just a guess, I have been much chubbier

you're suppose to take a picture of you're full face dumbass

• +1